Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,650 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) (77610 Views)

Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Edo Hunter Kills A Huge Buffalo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
LorDBolton:

U go school @ all?

Where have u. Heard snakes being listed as endangered?

Didn't u see the payload it was carrying? Now for it to reach this length do u know many times its dropped 20+ kids?

Oga we eat them, dey eat their prey, their prey also eats the lower class... it's called the food chain dummy

If we stop eating snakes their population will explode, then they'd start eating us...it's Common sense

Mr common sense. it shows how backward you are? when did it become a sin for one to voice his or her opinion? mumu!

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by fof1: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
rexericx:
Somewhere around Nigeria !!!
Imagine the higher number of offspring if it was allowed to hatch !!

IS THIS A SNAKE OR A CROC,PLS?

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Phi001(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
xoxo001:
when are we going to stop this barbaric killing of innocent animals in Nigeria? it will come to a time when the next generation will not know how a snake look like.
snake ke? Innocent?
Those future killers...Kill them all!

4 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
dingbang:
There is nothing like male snake or female snake.. they just grow and reproduce by themselves.
They do have male and female, snake mating is mostly dangerous to the male, in most some cases he is killed, the female can store sperm for years until the time of fertilization.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Snakes dont lay so much eggs it swallowed those eggs in a poultry
look at urself... How does that look like chicken eggs that are just swallowed nd neatly set uhn?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ewww

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Phi001(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
dingbang:
There is nothing like male snake or female snake.. they just grow and reproduce by themselves.
Bros, who taught you this?

Google, my friend, is your friend.

3 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
DozieInc:

They do have male and female, snake mating is mostly dangerous to the male, in most some cases he is killed, the female can store sperm for years until the time of fertilization.
king cobras actually kills any female they don't find attractive, ... Pregnant or not, after sex or during sex.......

4 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
DozieInc:

Na wa oooo... as snake no get prick and kitty, na why I been think say dem no dey play for d oda room grin

3 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
xoxo001:

Mr common sense. it shows how backward you are? when did it become a sin for one to voice his or her opinion? mumu!

Stupidity is a sin.

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by eROCK247(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
frisky2good:
Is this a special breeding snake?
D tin tire me o! All those eggs from a single snake?

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
this snake egg don pass 60 in number o

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nma27:
You dey mind the guy, I'm sure he has a pot full of snake meat in his kitchen... Trying to form wildlife conservative for us...

Lols. No be lie.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by PaulIdu: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
paradigmshift:

nope , they will bury it alive from experience ....

This man you are already salivating for the eggs

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
dingbang:
Na wa oooo... as snake no get prick and kitty, na why I been think say dem no dey play for d oda room grin
Lol... their own play dey easily turn to fight.

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by leofab(f): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Me when I saw the snake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
He he he..see as the egg set like donut wey dey inside tray grin ...I cnt help it but wonder at the wondrous work of the creator

3 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by eROCK247(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
LorDBolton:

U go school @ all?

Where have u. Heard snakes being listed as endangered?

Didn't u see the payload it was carrying? Now for it to reach this length do u know many times its dropped 20+ kids?

Oga we eat them, dey eat their prey, their prey also eats the lower class... it's called the food chain dummy

If we stop eating snakes their population will explode, then they'd start eating us...it's Common sense
Gbam! Since APC took over power Nigerians be forming animal rights activists! As if that kind snake go pity human wen dem jam...Abi human life don dey less valuable than that of snakes

5 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
DozieInc:

Lol... their own play dey easily turn to fight.
Na wa ooo... I for like watch where two snakes dey fvck sha grin

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by mengho(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Snakes dont lay so much eggs it swallowed those eggs in a poultry

if you no go school, you could at least ask Google b4 you displayed ur...........

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by iamclime(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Counted more than 60 eggs, excluding the ones in the pot. What a world!

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by merits(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=AnonyNymous post=50851256]Chai
See egg
Biologists I have one question tho
How do snakes reproduce?
Like I mean how do they f*ck[/quote ))just manage to buy DSTV or GOTV,to watch NAGEO world you will see how snake dey 4uk.

4 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
NevetsIbot:
king cobras actually kills any female they don't find attractive, ... Pregnant or not, after sex or during sex.......
Wow! true, King cobs are evil, talk about cannibals of the snake world.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
obeenah40:
Whosever took d life of that snake, took more than 20 lives sad

20 That's an understatement...u need to go get agbalumo seeds and rep each egg u see in that picture with each...after u done let me knw the final answer...that's ya final year project cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Rano85(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
This a thief snake

3 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by jatau7(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
see better meat
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
dingbang:
Na wa ooo... I for like watch where two snakes dey fvck sha grin
NatGeo dey show such programs, their play no make sense.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Chai
See egg
Biologists I have one question tho
How do snakes reproduce?
Like I mean how do they f*ck
the male snake insert their whole Long body which is like by their dick into the mouth of the female Snake and penetrate

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by hunry01: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Could dis b real?... Na poultry?

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
mengho:

if you no go school, you could at least ask Google b4 you displayed ur...........

hollup!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by sammyj: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is unfair oooooo. Na person hard earned egg this snake carry steal for her belly. !!! shocked angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) / 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.