Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) (77650 Views)

Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Edo Hunter Kills A Huge Buffalo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Excuzeme: 4:56am On Nov 08, 2016
Muafrika2:
Are the eggs eaten/edible too? undecided

Wetin my people nor go chop, in this hard times?

Snake Eggs? Even the picture makes me wanna puke!
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 08, 2016
cheesy
Excuzeme:

Wetin my people nor go chop, in this hard times?

Snake Eggs? Even the picture makes me wanna puke!
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by fishbone11(m): 5:04am On Nov 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Chai
See egg
Biologists I have one question tho
How do snakes reproduce?
Like I mean how do they f*ck
It's obvious u don't watch NatGeo wild, yr type are always glued to Africa Magic watching what is not educative
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by francisduru: 5:14am On Nov 08, 2016
For this recession, Oga I go chop ooh.....wait oh this snake wan born the whole nation, God done catch you put for our pot
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by ijemomo(m): 5:32am On Nov 08, 2016
This is incredible! Humans living in such areas would v faced greater risk if this Snake wasn't killed! Who knows how many r still in the bush with such massive offsprings in its bellies?
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Coraje(m): 5:35am On Nov 08, 2016
Lordave:
Nairaland should b locked down for constantly promoting animal cruelty.
Mtchewwww
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 5:39am On Nov 08, 2016
This pix is not real. I am sure. Look at the background such snake can't be found in that area.
Something tells me this is Photoshop.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by hero10(m): 5:53am On Nov 08, 2016
oluxy:
Woaw! What r dey gonns do with d eggs?
They will definitely plant them. grin
oluxy:
Woaw! What r dey gonns do with d eggs?
They will definitely plant them.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2016
paradigmshift:

nope , they will bury it alive from experience ....

And they all die, hopefully?
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Thats Anaconda
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2016
frisky2good:
Is this a special breeding snake?
Anaconda's Egg hatches in the belly of the snake..... So,thats an Anaconda(Female)
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:17am On Nov 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Chai
See egg
Biologists I have one question tho
How do snakes reproduce?
Like I mean how do they f*ck
take some time and watch some natgeowild
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
hero10:

They will definitely plant them. grin
They will definitely plant them.
hopefully,they might germinate And grow into a snake tree
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2016
GoldCircle:
And they are more venomous at their infancy.

Any snake of that size is non venomous.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by theGistsonline: 6:27am On Nov 08, 2016
rexericx:
Somewhere around Nigeria !!!
Imagine the higher number of offspring if it was allowed to hatch !!
u sure its Nigeria How many knocks do I give you if I bring up proof its an old story not in Nigeria??
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:28am On Nov 08, 2016
kikake:
The owner of the poultry which that snake just visited must be counting the loses now.
plz tell me you don't think those are poultry eggs in its stomach, lord have mercy shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by 0gbeni(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2016
when we kill off all the snakes in Nigeria, our eyes will finally open

oga lalasticlala, pls stop bringing snake threads to fp, stop encouraging overpoaching
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Trunquejnr(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2016
You guys just exterminated a whole generation of snake

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Trunquejnr(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2016
You guys just terminated a whole generation of snake
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

Stupidity is a sin.
people like you will always burn data here to bully people rather than learning. when a wise man start arguing with a fool, he will also be seen as a fool. I would not want u to drag me to you school. Not all snakes are poisonous and some snakes are even vegetarians. when u are confused always ask questions. Eranko!
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2016
dingbang:
There is nothing like male snake or female snake.. they just grow and reproduce by themselves.
lord have mercy, I have seen things on this Nairaland, so you mean snakes practice asexual reproduction

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:39am On Nov 08, 2016
fof1:

IS THIS A SNAKE OR A CROC,PLS?
Snakrodile
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2016
vheckthor1:

That is not true, snakes are oviparous , they lay eggs and they cross with male snakes, although some species give birth to young ones alive by the internal hatching of their eggs , so snakes aren't hermaphrodites ...... undecided

That is not true, snakes are oviparous , they lay eggs and they cross with male snakes, although some species give birth to young ones alive by the internal hatching of their eggs , so snakes aren't hermaphrodites ......
, epp me tell am. wink
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2016
LeonMacJames:
lord have mercy, I have seen things on this Nairaland, so you mean snakes practice asexual reproduction
cmon relax.. grin no dey practice sexual production. grin the fvck in za oza room na

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by namuguibe(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2016
In every country there are certain animals people will refuse to kill to eat : Indians will not eat cows, In the Middle East they will not eat pigs, In Canada they will not eat cats/dogs etc. But for Naija ... if anything move or slide ... man pikin must to kill am sharply and put am for pot grin

3 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2016
I'm not a biologist, but for those that don't know, Reptiles, dont posses the conventional, Peenises, and Vajyna, what some reptiles like snakes, lizards, or even fishes and birds use for reproduction are called *cloacas* the cloaca is sometimes similar in both male and female reptiles, thats why in the case of snakes, some amateurs think there's no male or female snake, but there are! Some snakes dont Even lay eggs, they give birth to offsprings alive like we humans.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 6:53am On Nov 08, 2016
dingbang:
cmon relax.. grin no dey practice sexual production. grin the fvck in za oza room na
see ya head, well I have seen snakes in za oza room, they just twist around themselves with their cloacas touching, it looks as if they are dancing
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2016
LeonMacJames:
see ya head, well I have seen snakes in za oza room, they just twist around themselves with their cloacas touching, it looks as if they are dancing
lool looking at snakes even twisting around themselves is irritating to me. Urrgh.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2016
vheckthor1:

that's not true bro, female king cobras do kill males not the other way round.
that's drastically diff from what i read nd watched on natgeowild.... King cobras are mean... They would eat the female if they can
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by asha80(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2016
paradigmshift:

yes they are and mind you ,those eggs contain different type of snakes . so they will bury them alive ...
they don't contain different types of snakes .. This is like saying a pregnant Alsatian will give birth to dobberman,Rottweiler,dachshund at the same time... Those eggs will bring forth the same specie as the mum...that snake I am looking at is NOT a poisonous snake..no poisonous snake is that large.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2016
xoxo001:

people like you will always burn data here to bully people rather than learning. when a wise man start arguing with a fool, he will also be seen as a fool. I would not want u to drag me to you school. Not all snakes are poisonous and some snakes are even vegetarians. when u are confused always ask questions. Eranko!

Oga u just proved you're not very smart at all...in fact dull

Snakes? Vegetarians? I'm not even a zoologist or biologist but Wtf?! I'm not gullible!

I had to Google to confirm cos I was fvcking Dumbfounded By your mumumental idiocy.

You were right tho arguing with a fool will make ME look like a fool. *runs away*
Get behind me ye FULL !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) / 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.