Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) (77612 Views)

Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Edo Hunter Kills A Huge Buffalo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by asha80(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Muafrika2:
I would not mind a world without snakes And afew other ugly and deadly animals
a world without snakes will give rise to a world with countless rats and frogs running riot

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by asha80(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga u just proved you're not very smart at all...in fact dull

Snakes? Vegetarians? I'm not even a zoologist or biologist but Wtf?! I'm not gullible!

I had to Google to confirm cos I was fvcking Dumbfounded By your mumumental idiocy.

You were right tho arguing with a fool will make ME look like a fool. *runs away*
Get behind me ye FULL !
you will shocked at the confident display of ignorance here...imagine someone telling me that those eggs in that snake contains different types(specie) of snakes..GOd!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2016
DozieInc:

Wow! true, King cobs are evil, talk about cannibals of the snake world.
was shocked when i watched a documentary on them. Sometimes the females would run for their lives but the king cobras wuld pursue em.... Just to kill.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by akimoriyomi(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2016
rexericx:
Somewhere around Nigeria !!!
Imagine the higher number of offspring if it was allowed to hatch !!
omo....
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Jaybye: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2016
hammerT:
already egg don enter pot?

u go fear, fear, the kind hunger in nigeria is shameful.

What's even the evidence this incidence occured here in Nigeria? It could have as well happened anywhere, our prolific penchant for seeing every animal, endangered or not, as "bush-meat" notwithstanding..
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2016
asha80:
they don't contain different types of snakes .. This is like saying a pregnant Alsatian will give birth to dobberman,Rottweiler,dachshund at the same time... Those eggs will bring forth the same specie as the mum...that snake I am looking at is NOT a poisonous snake..no poisonous snake is that large.

you are judging from pics, have seen it live . the eggs contain different snakes . well dem say seeing is believing. since is not a poisonous snake as you claim, if you see one on the way, engage the snake in a Convo. good morning
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Pidgin2:

And they all die, hopefully?

they will hit those eggs with wood or something before burying them.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by asha80(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2016
paradigmshift:

you are judging from pics, have seen it live . the eggs contain different snakes . well dem say seeing is believing. since is not a poisonous snake as you claim, if you see one on the way, engage the snake in a Convo. good morning
the different eggs contain same specie of the mother snake..and yes I have carried a live one that size before...dont try to carry the smaller faster ones though as those are the poisonous ones

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2016
romeorails:
Eba mfo

huhn?
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
asha80:
you will shocked at the confident display of ignorance here...imagine someone telling me that those eggs in that snake contains different types(specie) of snakes..GOd!!!

ROTFL... Bros no be lie

Ignorance is truly bliss in their case.

One even claimed nothing like male & female snake! They reproduce on their OWN cry cry cry

When u consider they're of voting age you'll understand why clueless politicians keep winning elections.

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2016
xoxo001:
when are we going to stop this barbaric killing of innocent animals in Nigeria? it will come to a time when the next generation will not know how a snake look like.
Snake....innocent......Na lie
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2016
dingbang:
lool looking at snakes even twisting around themselves is irritating to me. Urrgh.
i swear, it is very hypnotic. You will just be dazzled
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2016
asha80:
the different eggs contain same specie of the mother snake..and yes I have carried a live one that size before...dont try to carry the smaller faster ones though as those are the poisonous ones

the smaller ones are more poisonous n dt is true and generally all little snakes are poisonous. maybe is a different snake but from the one killed in my place , the species are all different bro, they were expert and they separated so many of em. they later bury them in the bush.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

ROTFL... Bros no be lie

One even claimed nothing like male & female snake! They reproduce on their OWN cry cry cry

When u consider they're of voting age you'll understand why clueless politicians keep winning elections.
you ddnt see the ones that said that the eggs in its stomach are poultry eggs, from a poultry it visited,! Sometimes im just confused, its is as if some Nairalanders are deliberately posting dumb shiit
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by TheNathan(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2016
Lala come and see o
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

ROTFL... Bros no be lie

you that's not of voting age, what have you done to help your society. that aside. not all snakes lay eggs, the one killed in my place don't have egg but live snakes inside it but all babies snakes . they were different and those guys were professional ,I only know the local name of the snake but can't remember the English name .but the snake is kinda different from this one ...
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2016
LeonMacJames:
you ddnt see the ones that said that the eggs in its stomach are poultry eggs, from a poultry it visited,! Sometimes im just confused, its is as if some Nairalanders are deliberately posting dumb shiit

Lmao
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2016
paradigmshift:

hope you know that's probably an anaconda
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by skilltz(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin
Trunquejnr:
You guys just exterminated a whole generation of snake
it was necessary bro...cuz bokoharam fit dey behind am sef
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Beetee1(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2016
weapon of mass destruction shocked
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by ddolaa(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2016
Na WA oh, all of dis end time snakes
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2016
paradigmshift:

you that's not of voting age, what have you done to help your society. that aside. not all snakes lay eggs, the one killed in my place don't have egg but live snakes inside it but all babies snakes . they were different and those guys were professional ,I only know the local name of the snake but can't remember the English name .but the snake is kinda different from this one ...

What is this dude saying? Did I contest snakes laying eggs or not?

I don't know how that info concerns me
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Olayeankah119: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Gangan imagine d num of snake dat will end up bitting ppl. Tank God dey kill am anyways wink wink
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy. Idem mfo
khalifahsparkles:

huhn?
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by craves(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2016
the ministries of agriculture, tourism, environment no dey see all these threads.

With this There may not be pythons in nigeria again in 20yrs.

#stopkillingpythons
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Can we fry d eggs and eat bread with it? esp. in dis hard economy. undecided
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by touchmoney: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2016
rexericx:
Somewhere around Nigeria !!! Imagine the higher number of offspring if it was allowed to hatch !!
why are they putting those eggs in a pot
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Thou shall not kill
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by touchmoney: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2016
swtteks:
Can we fry d eggs and eat bread with it? esp. in dis hard economy. undecided
u could try it out and tell us how it tastes that's if u survive it
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by olayinkafuny80(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2016
rexericx:
Somewhere around Nigeria !!!
Imagine the higher number of offspring if it was allowed to hatch !!
pls I have phobia for snake
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Horlorlardaey: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
this is serious
and we are complaining of depletion of forest resources
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by udi4eva(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
This one was killed by my gate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) / 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.