Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Judge If It's Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Judge If It's Right Or Wrong (947 Views)

I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by windeal: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thunder fire recession and brokeness

This is a true life story, it happened to me not a hear say or somebody told me that it happened to someone or that I copied it somewhere ,in this case your advice is also welcome. Now my story begin. People of God , I was this kind of broke that I minimized from 3square meal to two square meal every day at times one (ewa agoin BB) is my witness and my partner too ,brotherly , this happened to the extent that i made trekking my hobby due to lack of fares to my destinations, i bath and washed my worn out clothes with B29 soap , until the day i went and withdrew my last money in the bank22,6382. So I manage to take out 1k out of the money, though I would have love to withdrew all but it refused , so I used #100 to recharge my Nokia torch phone. Then I was left with #900. Children of God that was on Friday morning I went straight to my house lye down to think the judicious way to spend the #900 a plate of food in my area is #250 which is about two to three square meal which won't work out for me, so I decided to cook soup. Inside the #900 I bought kerosene and garri #100 . I ate the Garry that Friday and Saturday it finished and soup remained Sunday morning I lick soup afternoon the same, then in that Sunday evening I can't stand the hunger any longer, so I went borrowing . I mate one guy living next to my house to assist me with #50 which I want to use and buy 1_cup of garri and help my stomach with the soup in the pot .people of God ooo , as God may have it the guy told me that he would have love to lend me the #50 but he don't have change all the money he have with him is in #500 denomination . I said to myself devil is a liar , then I persuaded this my man to please give me the #500 that am really in need of #50 and i promised to bring him his change of #450 ,then he looked into my eyes and saw that something is really wrong with me . so he lend me #50 but but he gave me #500 to bring back #450 change for him . now this is where all my stories lyes , at the food stuff shop where I went to buy the 1cup of garri @50 , after which the man or guy finished putting the garri in the black nylon so I paid him the 500 note in return he gave me #950 as my change I won't say he mistakenly did because there was not dark, there was light there and I didn't fold the naira note and give and give to him , so immediately I grabbed the #950 so many things begun to run trough my mind should I refund the over balance more not the other mind said to me go it's Gods miracle to your present conditions . so I left with the 950 and give back my man his #500 and help my ministry with 450 till soup finishes and still cook rice on Wednesday , don't call me a theif or condemn me if you have not been in my shoe. Seun move this thread to the appropriate place . thanks

There was a lot of distraction at the time of writing this story ..so mind not my misspelled words or English used.
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Iamnotunderstanding
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by mdokaba1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol. That was a miracle in disguise. #MyTake#

1 Like

Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
I was about to start reading this post when Nepa restored our light...
*Walks out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by firstking01(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
embarassedgrin
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by MidasTouche01(m): 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omavik:
I was about to start reading this post when Nepa restored our light...

*Walks out of thread*

Abeg make I come charge for your room...

Runs after Omavik
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
This thread made my day. cheesy grin
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by emalek86(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
broke guys every where
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Runs after Omavik
Plug your phone fast and excuse me...
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by MidasTouche01(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omavik:

Plug your phone fast and excuse me...

Excuse ke

I will sidon for there till its full ni oo...

U can continue what you are doing, I won't disturb u
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Excuse ke

I will sidon for there till its full ni oo...

U can continue what you are doing, I won't disturb u
smiley
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by windeal: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omavik:
smiley

Not on my thread please
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by windeal: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tiny23:
Iamnotunderstanding
Where and where in the story that you don't understand.. Question there is . is it a crime as I left with the 950 or is it right concerning my conditions
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by freesinzu(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Applauds abeg grin
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by RENOWNED2(m): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lmao..You For Return The Change Sha..Not Worth It
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2016
windeal:

Not on my thread please
undecided
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by nerdfrost(m): 3:07am On Nov 08, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Runs after Omavik

I dey ur back abeg *carries laptop* grin
Re: Judge If It's Right Or Wrong by romme2u: 3:25am On Nov 08, 2016
the person unknowingly borrowed you the 450 based on your current situation. it is debt you will pay sooner or later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pix: I'm A Virgin, Single And Still Searching!!!! / I Swear Am Confused / Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.