Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? (784 Views)

Will Ladies Ever Repent From Using Filter For Their Pictures / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by MICHROZZAY: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2016
IT'S CRAZY THESE DAYS THAT NIGERIAN LADIES DON'T SEEM TO BE INTERESTED IN STRUGGLING RESPONSIBLE YOUTH. INSTEAD THEY LOOK TO DATING YAHOO YAHOO GUYS WHO WOULD HURT THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY.

#PALMJOKES
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by skywalker240(m): 11:34am On Nov 08, 2016
Most nigerian girls are all about the money,

But there are some who would stay with a struggling dude, though its 15 out of 85%

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by makydebbie(f): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2016
Stop generalising.
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by MackBrooklyn: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
Stop generalising.

Like you don't like money or you ain't one of 'em?? undecided
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by RoyalBlak007: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
With Money...
All things are possible grin
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by makydebbie(f): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
You are clearly on my case today.

You don't know me so its better not to jump into conclusions
MackBrooklyn:

Like you don't like money or you ain't one of 'em?? undecided
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
...... Who careth The simple question is why you would wish to date while being broke.
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by MackBrooklyn: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
You are clearly on my case today.

You don't know me so its better not to jump into conclusions
Lol, Issokay cool

Was only playing around with you though, don't mind me wink

No take am personal too tongue
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by makydebbie(f): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, Issokay cool

Was only playing around with you though, don't mind me wink

No take am personal too tongue
lol...no hard feelings

See you around nl wink
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by MackBrooklyn: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...no hard feelings

See you around nl wink

Lol, you've not been seeing me around before??
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by makydebbie(f): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lol..wink
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, you've not been seeing me around before??
Re: Can Nigerian Ladies Ever Want To Date A Cool Guy, Apart From These Yahoo Yahoo? by MackBrooklyn: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
Lol..wink
Iffa catch you ehn undecided

(1) (Reply)

You Guys Know What This Means / Lady For A Serious Relationship! / How Many Of You Can Disobey This Warning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.