Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court (31282 Views)

Rodents Invasion: FG Budgeted N4.9bn For Environmental Services In Aso Rock / No More Environmental Sanitation In Lagos, Appeal Court Orders / Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Philistine(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dis pipu again

2 Likes

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Stricker321: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't like this. undecided undecided
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by UjSizzle(f): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'll miss watching the Saturday morning street football.
I'll miss the peace and quiet.
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by basilo102: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
UchaNwababa:
We Igbo have conquer Lagos State cos it is a no man's Land, Our next move is Kano State we will install our OBI in their Emir's Palace.
I no follow ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by siraj1402(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sebi na to write law on it? No worry it will be written by next month and pass as soon as possible. Yeye judgment.

1 Like

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by luciouscookie: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
A very bad move.
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Gerrard59(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eko for show!!!!

Nice one.

The cleanest places don't have monthly sanitations. If an individual has to wait for one day to clean the surroundings, then that individual is DIRTY.

Cleanliness is a habit, not an event.

6 Likes

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by basilo102: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
So they did not make any law before arresting and extorting people??
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by neocortex: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lagos state government can override this judgement by simply passing a new
environmental protection law.

2 Likes

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by sirfee(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin sad This is good news for some and bad news for some

1 Like

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by MrMcJay(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef....

Faith Okafor has done very well.....

Great decision, next is the right of all...Igbos and Hausas to hold governorship position in Lagos. And to make it mandatory for them to apply for such position.

Ambode has lost this one ...after losing special status request from Senate.

God is indeed great. grin

Of course, Igbos have a right to contest elections in Lagos or anywhere else. However, it is crass ignorance to suggest that such right becomes mandatory.

Anyone can contest, but not anyone can be voted for.

5 Likes

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by OkoYibo: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
These useless pigs who have destroyed Aba and Onitsha want to do the same in Lagos? This is the same thing they did in Ladipo Market before it was closed. Same thing in Trade Fair. Go to Festac Town amd see hoe these illiterate parasites have ruined the beauty of that edifice.

Don't worry. A Bill passed by the LSHA would end this madness and impose a hefty fine. Once this is done, you can all tear your clothes and run into the expressroad.

3 Likes

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Jodesky(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
"UchaNwababa:
We Igbo have conquer Lagos State cos it is a no man's Land, Our next move is Kano State we will install our OBI in their Emir's Palace.""

This is what happens when u forget your sense at home and begin to spew trash.

What happens to Biafra when you have your obi in KANO? When will you guys regain your lost identity? Its almost improbable to have a base when you operate a nomadic life. That's the bitter truth and the more reason Biafra will remain a pipe dream albeit a mere bargaining weapon ..........

1 Like

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by nell2: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
amuijiji:

Ovuru eke..

Obere sense enwere cha-cha...
the person you are quoting is not an Igbo. He is a trouble maker trying to start E-war.we know them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by jrusky(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
UchaNwababa:
We Igbo have conquer Lagos State cos it is a no man's Land, Our next move is Kano State we will install our OBI in their Emir's Palace.

See another goat from my region in the house.

Guys you see why I called my own people most confused living humans this are the one seeking Biafra read his stupid comment.

I went to my mum village few days ago I was ashamed to see giant he goats harassing she goats for s****x in so many mansion abadon mansions everywhere look like a ghost land and their type are the ones claiming Lagos is their own Kano is their own Kaduna is their own like a slowpoke lost generation. Every other people things is what your greedy eyes likes and claim to be yours and your own land is already a ghost land as if their is a demon chasing them out and they called it hustle, bro goat a hustler that forget his home land and be fighting for another man's land he is a bastard. Period!!!

Mr man you need prayer you are so far away from senses.

3 Likes

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Exponental(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
I hope the Environmental Inspection Team will be more functional now, else OPERATION DIRTY LAGOS will come in!
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by shaqhead: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Funny how some people carry lagos matter for head like gala. I dont understand how one can manage to twist every news to tribal banters.
Seriosly i tire for some people....they forget that there's nothing stopping the lagos state govt from makin it law BEFORE the next sanitation day.

1 Like

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Wolfbrother(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is a bad move
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
will this ruling be upheld? i pray oh
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by hugoranking(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eko gho baje now....Nnunu.......hehehehheheheh grin

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Nigeriatraining: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'm confused whether to support the court decision(But they are acting according to the tentacle and provision of the law).

In all honesty can we say the monthly environmental exercise is working, with the dirt that still piles up and liters everywhere, here and there.

In a sane society it ought to be the government who keeps the environment clean and safe for the citizen. In Abuja for Instance there's no monthly sanitation and still looks cleaner than Lagos.

I found out that the monthly sanitation disrupt activities, businesses, plans for the weekend. It is annoying to an extent.

There are other means to ensure a cleaner and neater LAGOS.

I have a better plan on my sleeves and if it materializes LAGOS would be clean as NEW.
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by espn(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
comshots:
The appeal court judge want to spoil egunje market for KAI and lagos state government.They made so much money from this illegality.In 2006 the former governor,bola tinubu used this environmental sanitation to extort money from people.His local government employeets would go about arresting people who flouted the last Saturday's sanitation stay at home order.If those arrested couldn't bribe #2k each to bail themselves,they would end up in a magistrate Court where the judge would pronounced them guilty at once and they would be taken to kirikiri prison where they would spend 1 month.
why would you flout and order. Did they extort those who didn't flout the order??
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by okowande(f): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mine oh mine, make dem stil cancelled Delta state too nah
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Beremx:
[size=16pt] Next will be no restrictions of movement on election days. This has caused more harm than good in Nigeria [/size].
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by NovusHomo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
amuijiji:
I would say victory to the rule of Law but the Judge should ve considered the principle of Natural law of Africans being dirty nd abstained itself from Nullifying the only exercise I knew back then that brings Neighbors together for a common goal of keeping their environment clean...

Lagos street would soon be an eyesore...

Eko o ni d'oti o. grin grin
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Acidosis(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Next is to ban oro and other festivals that restrict people's movement across the country.

Nigeria is not a zoo, and those who have chosen to oppress fellow citizens over issues devoid of critical reasoning must be dealt with.

Why restrict my movement on a Saturday if I decide to clean my environment a day before (Friday)?

Why restrict my movement over a shameless deity that never existed in the first place?

The law must prevail over the f00lishness of the citizenry. If your god died and you choose to worship it, bury it in your bedroom and die with it.

If I ever become Nigeria's President, a lot of traditional rulers that have taken it upon themselves to restrict the movements of Nigerians will end up in jail. They would be stripped off their titles and severely dealt with.

1 Like

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
9jatriot:
I trust Lagos state house of assembly to make it a law before the next stated day of environmental. You non fit win government if they mean u, forget am
[size=14pt] Any law that is incompatible with the Constitution is null and void and of no effect whatsoever. [/size]
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by progress69: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lol. Why is everyone sounding like this is a Lagos thing. Not only Lagos does this na. Besides what it only takes is for the Lagos house to raise a motion, give it speedy hearing, and pass it into law, while gr governor signs it, then this judgement scatters like placard

1 Like

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by drnoel: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
amuijiji:
I would say victory to the rule of Law but the Judge should ve considered the principle of Natural law of Africans being dirty nd abstained itself from Nullifying the only exercise I knew back then that brings Neighbors together for a common goal of keeping their environment clean...

Lagos street would soon be an eyesore...

True but if lagos state is serious about it they should write up a bill and send it to the state house of assembly to pass into law.

1 Like

Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by photoshoot(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Appellant: Igbo
Appeal court judge: Igbo
undecided

Your plan to run lagos to igbetu market remix won't work. Awon Alainiiran eda
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by qleap2all(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
They want to turn Lagos to that Imo state dunghill
Re: No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court by doublefreez(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thankful to a resident that wont let her rights be trampled upon. the law must take its course. I wish we all could say no to all forms or illegalities and intimidation which are unconstitutional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Erahon: Obaseki Can't Compete Under 2 Parties, It's Illegal / Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.