Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Dating Married Women:- Any Advantages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Women:- Any Advantages? (1105 Views)

Sleeping With Married Women / My Girlfriend Is Secretly Dating Married Men / Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Married Women:- Any Advantages? by MarianaTrench: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
I have just created this thread so as not to reveal my identity cos the subject matter is a Nairalander...

This relates to an acquaintance of mine who says he prefers dating married women. It's really not my business what the guys does with his life but he seems to think there are advantages to dating married women.

I can confirm that I have seen him with 2 married women in the past.

The guy is about 34 years old, single and is relatively comfortable financially

If you have ever dated a married woman please share your experience and what you enjoyed about it.

Also list the advantages if any that you enjoyed while in the relationship.
Re: Dating Married Women:- Any Advantages? by Laveda(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Yeah there are..

That's the financial aspect.. But what's the need when there are young single women out there? Only lazy men are engaged in such.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Women:- Any Advantages? by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
There are NO advantages whatsoever, rather, you can't withstand the thunder that with collaborate with karma and fire you for fvcking another man's wife why the husband is very much alive.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Married Women:- Any Advantages? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Laveda:
Yeah there are..

That's the financial aspect.. But what's the need when there are young single women out there? Only lazy men are engaged in such.
I'm glad you said lady, not parasite. There are leeches out there screaming "you go girl" at your post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Satisfy Ur Erotic Desire / Top 10 Reasons To Never Steal Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend / Drop Your Views About The Re-opening Of Mmm Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.