Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) (54553 Views)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Students 'Dab' For Kebbi Governor Bagudu During Parade. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by nicelaw(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
youngsahito:
I hope they won't teach those dogs on how to collect #50 bribe...
I know of 20naira, they've upgraded to 50naira?
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by b5ive(m): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2016
I like your sinceerity,Calabar n dogs are five n six.
tolugar:
I wish them good luck in their career

But they shld not post any of them to calabar
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:32am On Nov 09, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari is a cow

Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:54am On Nov 09, 2016
Make dem no korupt D innocent dogs with bribery oh grin
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by trulife: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2016
a round of applause for e npf... congrats to the passing out oficers
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2016
klbakare:

You are the confused nigga here man. Go get yourself education. Why was the air force not able to breed the dogs theirselves? Somebody actually did a part of their job for them. If dogs were so important to them, they should have that dept and competent personnel. Forces ought to work in unison not one bragging over the other. Check the words in asteriks below, officers were trained too dumb guy###pissnigga###

The Nigeria Police Force, Force Animal Branch (FAB) has
successfully trained and passed out ****officers***** of the
Nigerian Air Force at Police Dog Breeding & Training
Centre Dei-Dei, Abuja. The Passing out parade ceremony
of the Nigerian Air Force K9 ***Personnel*** held today 8th
November, 2016.

Thank u for correcting the guy... He missed the point u raised... security officers are meant to work together.. it is sad that nigeria doenst invest heavily on police and take it up as a serious institution... seriously, the war in Niger delta is meant to be led by the police and not soldiers.. though mopol police men are also fighting there.... that is what the news doesnt tell us.. a lot is not done properly in nigeria. Also... the point that they were trained by police also is commendable.. no one is seeing that becus in nigeria people dont regard the police.. which is terribly bad. But unity is important for security men... if there are facilities the police has and others wana use them... they are free to be trained by police.. and if any of them misbehave he or she should be arrested by police.. that is how sane countries behave... im sure that the guy that quoted u earlier may be related to military... they av stupid pride and unnecessary pride..

they forget that the current situation of the police today in nigeria should be blamed on the govt and not policemen.... in other parts of the world, policing has really gone advance both in training and handling of superior equipment and police is solely incharge of internal security..
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by toprealman: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2016
Gozzzy:
I hope the dogs are unleashed on PDP looters....lolzzz
What if you just say looters, will it stop APC from failing woefully in the next general election unless they change their leadership style?
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by BUHARImyDOG: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2016
blackarcher:

lmao u get mouth o

no buhali is a dog
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by BUHARImyDOG: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
ArabMopol:
Buhari is a cow

the zoo Is .........
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by emsquare(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2016
b5ive:
I like your sinceerity,Calabar n dogs are five n six.

LOL!
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2016
koladebrainiac:
I am seeing one calabar woman holding that dog..
Hmmm
Is it not nigeria police?

They will find way to teach that dog how to collect bribe
cheesy cheesy chai!!!
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2016
ojmaroni247:
What are dier ranks?? undecided
they will start with constable for them Na.
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by calabardick(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2016
gunuvi:
Hope the handlers are not from calabar. grin grin grin or else Na graduation to pot be that after two months of active service. grin grin grin

you no serious!
don't you know that their main active service is in the pot?
if you doubt my ask the next plateau man
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by Seriousboy: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2016
ganie:
God's security is ever reliable.

Yeah but, in the present of insecurity in the Zoo protect yourself with what God gave you. Even the bible says feed animals and mankind.
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2016
slimthugchime:
i hope the dogs can perform better than their human counterparts undecided

At least the dogs will not collect bribe or stand by traffic light to look for those who beat the light or shoot an innocent man and claim it was accidental discharge or arrest an innocent man and take pictures of him with guns and items claiming he was an armed robber.
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by ganie(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Seriousboy:

Yeah but, in the present of insecurity in the Zoo protect yourself with what God gave you. Even the bible says feed animals and mankind.
God over every and anything
Re: Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
sexybbstar:

The bribe is now 50naira... I tot it was 20naira
the price has changed due to recession.police is ur friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / New Burial Law In Anambra State: Obiano Gives Assent / 2023: States Atiku Will Win Easily - Lawyer Olóyè

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.