Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life (5992 Views)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2016
No...are you married? smiley
trustnobodi:
are u married?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No...are you married? smiley
no....can we get married?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2016
cheesy why do you think I'm worthy to have a union with you? smiley
trustnobodi:

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
cheesy why do you think I'm worthy to have a union with you? smiley
cheesy nobody is worthy of getting married this days. I'm just trying my luck.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2016
Hahaha....really?! cheesy

better luck next time wink kiss
trustnobodi:
cheesy nobody is worthy of getting married this days. I'm just trying my luck.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:

cry
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by 5minsmadness: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2016
trustnobodi:

grin grin grin
No slacking

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by 5minsmadness: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:

cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
Now you are making me feel bad cry
5minsmadness:

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by 5minsmadness: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Now you are making me feel bad cry

cheesy cheesy
Nah, don't feel bad.
Just being a hopeless romantic smiley
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
Now I feel better cheesy kiss
5minsmadness:

cheesy cheesy
Nah, don't feel bad.
Just being a hopeless romantic smiley
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by sweetilicious(f): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Op please don't commit suicide. Life is sometimes hard but we keep on.Taking your life will not solve the problem at all. You need alot of counselling to move on and hope for the best. Please try and keep on.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by jashar(f): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
OP, have you go?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by bryce1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
mavany:

Did u get my message bryce?

No i didn't, i havent checked my mail yet,would check my inbox now
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2016
You don't need to commit suicide. You can talk to me if you need someone to talk to.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Maj196(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Life is sweet bro especially wen moni is involved
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by collynxx: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Calm down my brother or whoeva u are. ppl are goin thru much worse situations and no matter hw sour tins seems, d biggest truth eva sed abt life is '' once there's life, there's hope''... it's soo fucken true in evry damn sense of d words there. so take a chill pill mahn and surprise urself by stayin alive to use ur eyes and see hw good tins pan out for u.
Someone also sed in one of d comments that u dunno wah d nxt call or message on ur fone is gonna be abt.it could be all u eva wanted in life so don't worry, tins wil fix themselves jst play ur part by stayin strong and keep breathing.
u could holla me at 08133586124 incase I could be of help anytime.
Peace be with you and I knw u'd remembr dis 'crazy' thought of urs someday and jst smile at hw 'crazy' it rily 'was'.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Jdazzle: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2016

Your words bounced off me like a ball on a hard surface.

How long will I wait before fortune shines upon me? What have I not tried my hands at? And yet nothing seems to favour me. Perharps I'm cursed.

You write so well and your play with words is remarkable.... My dear have you ever considered being a writer? You know, I reckon we are all perfect but can only shine in our element/destined place else everything u settle for meets a brick wall..

Dont give up on yourself and dont be hard on your self, nobody ever said it was gonna be easy. So brace up, step up to the challenge and dare the odds like the champion you have been created to be... You are perfect just as God made you ...... Blessings....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia's Touching Tribute To His Late Father / Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools More Dangerous Than You Can Imagine. / What Is The Difference Between Bride Price And Dowry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.