Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life (6001 Views)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mindfulness:

You are welcome. Have some fun before you decide to leave.

Sounds nice. I will give that some thought.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thank you so much!

God bless you!

And I wish you success too kiss
Alann:

Imela. From the bottom of my heart I'm sincerely grateful for the postive comments and I really appreciate your efforts.

Now I don't regret sharing my plight online.

As you all strived to nudge me back on track, I wish you all success in your endeavours.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Man up to me, frigging pûssycat. Quit being a coward. Afonjas are only skillful at pursing pussy. Who knows, perharps the women up north were able to conquer the cowardly afonjas by capitalising on their achilles heel - a.k.a pussy?

Hey, here is a chance to make your ancestors proud. Prove wrong the waste of human fück that you are.
*swits profusely*

Piteous dunce birthed from the anals of remarkable cowards. So sad. Very sad.

Inferior nematode!

After calling me bastard and insulting other nairalanders see what he's saying to me moderators... I still remain obedient to the rule not to abuse back this is the fifth time..

Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2
Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun
MissyB3 , Fynestboi ,
ijebabe
naijacutee Ishilove
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Thank you so much!
God bless you!

Bless you too.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Thank you so much!
God bless you!

Bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Funjosh(m): 3:10am On Nov 09, 2016
That paths you want to follow is very expensive embarassed
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by MmmS(f): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2016
tolugar:
Try sniper when no one is around for help. Just close your eyes and drink it all. It's painless and fast.

But from your last sentence,
You can live for your parents and your siblings and those that secretly loves you.

Take it as a challenge to prove your "loving god" wrong that you can make it with or without his love.

Cry, sleep and wake up

Then

Forge your own part

Else see ya in hell, things are worse there
Honestly speaking i am done with nairaland! Haba!
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Berbierklaus(f): 6:43am On Nov 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
This is hilarious! I refuse to believe this is SonofMark grin
Op, who are you and what exactly is your agenda?
cheesy
That is not Tsom or disstroy or whatever moniker he goes by these days grin

From the words you will know gringrin
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Justiceleague1: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Moderators this is simply against the rule. He's insulting everybody now he goes as far as calling me a bastard. I still remain rule abiding for the third time not to insult back.

Other Nairalanders are obeying the rule not to abuse back. Yet this fellow is abusing everyone...

Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2
Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun
MissyB3 , Fynestboi ,
ijebabe
naijacutee Ishilove

all that guy said are true x2. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by heavenlychy: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please op, I beg you in God's name don't end your life. I may not have the right words to convince you but look around you and you would see people who are in worse position than you but still trying to get a grip of life with hope. Please do it for me.

I haven't been myself all morning, not after I witnessed a grown, young woman wanting to drown herself by climbing the rail facing the water on 3rd mainland bridge. I was in a bus coming from the mainland to the island while she was in the other side and I just kept screaming in the bus. Nobody should commit suicide please. I'm tired of crying. I just pray someone close by saw and stopped her.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
MODS please remove or ban this guy already
(Alann).
cc lalasticalala
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by nowpresence(f): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
To say the truth, it is harder to be alive than to be dead.
Only the strong willed pulls through eventually.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by ElPhenomenal(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Any good things you have among your belongings please i need them. Good bye in adv bro, it is well

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Princy13: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
tolugar:
Try sniper when no one is around for help. Just close your eyes and drink it all. It's painless and fast.

But from your last sentence,
You can live for your parents and your siblings and those that secretly loves you.

Take it as a challenge to prove your "loving god" wrong that you can make it with or without his love.

Cry, sleep and wake up

Then

Forge your own part

Else see ya in hell, things are worse there
what are you saying,shun?

Your contradict yourself.I don?t know if you are an atheist,or whatever it is that you believe in,but still you do not represent well those that share the same belief with you.

On one hand you talking about him proving his ''loving god'' wrong as regards what he letting him pass through,which gives you away as somebody who might have problems believing in a God(an atheist);on the other hand you talking about Hell;oh,you believe in hell??

When did people who want to see the loving God proved wrong start believing in the existence of hell?If you are an atheist and if this is the way a number of you reason I must admit that you lot are a bunch of deluded confused miserable people deserving of pity.

Menh.. Don,t want to create a scenario but was finding it too hard to decipher where you were going and where you were coming.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by bryce1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
mavany:
Sometimes it gets soo bad and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. All you think of is the sweet relief in death, and non existence.

Been reading tru, ur threads, can u pls send me ur phone number, I wana contact u.thanks
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by tolugar: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Princy13:

what are you saying,shun?

Your contradict yourself.I don?t know if you are an atheist,or whatever it is that you believe in,but still you do not represent well those that share the same belief with you.

On one hand you talking about him proving his ''loving god'' wrong as regards what he letting him pass through,which gives you away as somebody who might have problekms believing in a God(an atheist);on the other hand you talking about Hell;oh,you believe in hell??

When did people who want to see the loving God proved wrong start believing in the existence of hell?If you are an atheist and if this is the way a number of you reason I must admit that you lot are a bunch of deluded confused miserable people deserving of pity.

Menh.. Don,t want to create a scenario but was finding it too hard to decipher where you were going and where you were coming.

According to op

"I'm not here to seek empty sympathies or pity from anyone; I just want you guys to suggest swift painless ways one could adopt to transition to the realm beyond".

1st I gave him the easiest way to die

2nd I gave him a reason to live

3rd I gave him a new part to follow

4th I showed him where he will end up if he didn't follow from. 1-3

So

I wasn't taking to you in the 1st place.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by bryce1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
I hope he's still around! shocked
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Rat poison
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by drnoel: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I feel your pain cry

I Just want to let you know that whatever you're going through is a phase and it will pass. Things don't last forever! Good things don't last forever and bad things don't last forever as well. Change is forever constant! You should learn to accept change and deal with it, it will only make you stronger and not weak.

During the change process or the phase, you have to put all your energy on things that makes you happy, things that are positive. This is how you survive and deal with the change smiley

What happened to Mr. Nobody. Is he alive and well?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Who the hell is that?
drnoel:

What happened to Mr. Nobody. Is he alive and well?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by sweettease(f): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
So the op is depressed enough to want to commit suicide but elated enough to apply bright font colours to his text. Even I that is not about to do that don't have the time and the cheer goodwill to be beautifying fonts undecided
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by ithope2: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by ithope2: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Eteo: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2016
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,

As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a fellow turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than

It seems to a faint and faltering man;
Often the struggler has given up
Whe he might have captured the victor's cup;
And he learned too late when the night came down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out -

The silver tint in the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It might be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I feel your pain cry

I Just want to let you know that whatever you're going through is a phase and it will pass. Things don't last forever! Good things don't last forever and bad things don't last forever as well. Change is forever constant! You should learn to accept change and deal with it, it will only make you stronger and not weak.

During the change process or the phase, you have to put all your energy on things that makes you happy, things that are positive. This is how you survive and deal with the change smiley

I don't know why you keep replying these fake posts on Nairaland...This Nobody guy works for seun na ! No be today. undecided

Didn't you notice that threads like "I'm frustrated keeps popping up this past week" because its grabbing attention. seun & his bunch of fake content creators. SMH !

Unless maybe u too also work for seun.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by SkinnyDude(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2016
I'm a frustrated, helpless, depressed, angry and completely hopeless soul hence I have resolved to terminate my worthless, pathetic existence, so as to put a stop to my sufferings.

Life hasn't been fair to me at all. It's as though I'm running through a tunnel, and there's no light. I..I can't take it any more. I hope this pleases our loving God who enjoys seeing people languishing in pains and despair.

I'm not here to seek empty sympathies or pity from anyone; I just want you guys to suggest swift painless ways one could adopt to transition to the realm beyond.

There's nothing anyone would say that would make me change my mind. My decision is resolute, unyielding. Fate has dealt me heavily. I didn't bargain for this. My dreams are shattered. My will is crushed. My heart is torn. My look towards life is bleak, gloomy and blurred by my pesistent sorrows... What more am I living for in a world that rejected me?

scammer
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by njiasi30(f): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2016
jmoore:
You never serious na grin

Person wey wan commit suicide no need advice on the best suicide option.

Well, here is my sincere advice.

Eat rat in the morning

Eat lizard in the afternoon

Eat cockroach in the night

Repeat this daily routine for 1 month and you will die grin grin

But on a serious note, you can go to Sambisa. At least we will recognize you as our hero who died for something na.
Abeg, I no get strength to laugh grin
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2016
It doesn't matter whether the post is fake or real.....the only thing that matters is saying your mind and pouring out your frustrations smiley

It helps a lot, it's therapeutic wink
truthsayer007:

I don't know why you keep replying these fake posts on Nairaland...This Nobody guy works for seun na ! No be today. undecided

Didn't you notice that threads like "I'm frustrated keeps popping up this past week" because its grabbing attention. seun & his bunch of fake content creators. SMH !

Unless maybe u too also work for seun.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It doesn't matter whether the post is fake or real.....the only thing that matters is saying your mind and pouring out your frustrations smiley

It helps a lot, it's therapeutic wink
are u married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of A Girl Breast Feeding Her Father / Some Family Women And Materialistic Issues? / What Is The Difference Between Bride Price And Dowry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.