Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life (5989 Views)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by zeb04(f): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
well i just know when life is at it hardest then the breakthrough is closer

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is hilarious! I refuse to believe this is SonofMark grin
Op, who are you and what exactly is your agenda?
cheesy
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is bu.llshit grin

Why you got thesonofmark as your dp!!

Dude just die already and save us the space to post better threads grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Elkay3: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

I don't think it is, I'm sure it is. If there is anything more comforting than suicide, I can't see it.
If you're sure and honest, fine fine me. Go ahead. An I wish u a sweet death, if there's anything like that.
Suicide is for weaklings.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Elkay3:

If you're sure and honest, fine fine me. Go ahead. An I wish u a sweet death, if there's anything like that.
Suicide is for weaklings.

I would hit you harder than a master does his apprentice and unleash my smoldering anger on you, but today is a good day so I'll pardon you.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Useless Afonja. Son of hate. You can always easily spot them through the spiteful aura they exude.

I'm way handsome than all your generation combined. Fool!
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

I never abused u. And saying useless afonja is tribalism.

Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2
Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J FOD , puskin, Seun
naijacutee Ishilove
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Dimples192/chiam55, the last time I wooped your ass, your mother had me arrested for battery. Since your itchy _cunt is so restless to not stay the fück outta my affairs, this time, I will make sure I ride you to the gates of hades and ensure you never return to showcase your stupidity.
There is the door, bîtch! Leave while you still can.
BiafraudExposed:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

I never abused u. And saying useless afonja is tribalism.

naijacutee Ishilove

Let me add my own grin
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
enter 3rd mainland and jump
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fabulocity:
This is hilarious! I refuse to believe this is SonofMark grin
Op, who are you and what exactly is your agenda?
cheesy
Of course it isn't. He is using SonofMark's profile picture for mischievous purposes. Also note the time he registered this account.

Mynd44, RoyalRoy, impersonation and rule 2. The OP is trolling
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Ishilove: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Generals03:
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove, jarus, honeric01, farano.

Push this to FP and save a soul before it gets too late.
He's trolling
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by eyinjuege: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Your words bounced off me like a ball on a hard surface.

How long will I wait before fortune shines upon me? What have I not tried my hands at? And yet nothing seems to favour me. Perharps I'm cursed.

Must fortune smile on you before you live a fulfilled life?
We place too much emphasis on material things. Simple things in life can equally give joy.
I believe you're healthy, and not in physical pain. There are younger people than you with zero quality of life. Some with cancer, some with multiple sclerosis in constant pain who pray for death, who's family members will be glad to have them dead and free from all the pains.
People financially and physically challenged with no hands and legs, yet still pushing on and on.
Just hang in there, and see challenges as what they are- they help you grow.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by yorhmienerd(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

@emboldened: that's all I need. Thanks.
Please before you die, tell your peeps to pm me when you die. I would like to donate, 2cows and a bag of rice to support your burial.

6 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Weakling twit. Shameless Coward. Afonjas never disappoint. It's this same cowardice that led to your abject slavery.

Lowly coward!

Stop calling me weakling twit. Stop calling me shameless coward a shameless afonja and a lowly coward...

Moderators this is the second time as u can see I am resolute and law abiding not to abuse back. This is painful

MissyB3 , Fynestboi ,
ijebabe
naijacutee Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Please before you die, tell your peeps to pm me when you die. I would like to donate, 2cows and a bag of rice to support your burial.

It shall never be well with you. Rëtarded swine.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

It shall never be well with you. Rëtarded swine.

Moderators this is completely out of the rule Alann insulting Nairalanders. And no body insulting back because they are law abiding. This is being bias.

MissyB3 , Fynestboi ,
ijebabe
naijacutee Ishilove
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by yorhmienerd(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

It shall never be well with me. Rëtarded swine.
You say? Gerrarahia boi
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Dyt(f): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

No wonder your inferior ancestors were easily defeated by mere women from the North. They were cowards, pathetic cowards. Devout cowards they were, and rightly so. They were most religious in it.

A typical afonja is a boldfaced wimp that would rather live on his knees instead of defending his land gallantly in battle.

You will forever be slaves to your masters - the Yorubas - and crawl on all fours to worship them till afonjas effeminate genes miraculously sprout strong genes.

Worthless bastard!

Moderators this is simply against the rule. He's insulting everybody now he goes as far as calling me a bastard. I still remain rule abiding for the third time not to insult back.

Other Nairalanders are obeying the rule not to abuse back. Yet this fellow is abusing everyone...

MissyB3 , Fynestboi ,
ijebabe
naijacutee Ishilove
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Artistree: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Your words bounced off me like a ball on a hard surface.

How long will I wait before fortune shines upon me? What have I not tried my hands at? And yet nothing seems to favour me. Perharps I'm cursed.
Have you tried MMM? If you haven't, please give it a thought and you'd see a reason to live!
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
How are you sure your life in the next life is going to be better than the one you're experiencing now. Learn to enjoy every single moment, both the good and the bad. smiley
Alann:

Please I don't want to go into details... If I narrate my story, you'd count yourself lucky. This burden is too heavy for one man to bear.

My time...Is in the next life.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by sisisioge: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Weakling twit. Shameless Coward. It's this same cowardice that led to your abject slavery.

Lowly coward!

grin grin grin ;DOP, you've got some cheeks on you! Please read those your words carefully...only weaklings and cowards take the easy way out.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mindfulness:
Alann

[img]http://i3.asn.im/I-dont-understand-suicide-_txx7.jpg[/img]
sisisioge:

grin grin grin ;DOP, you've got some cheeks on you! Please read those your words carefully...only weaklings and cowards take the easy way out.

Thanks. Much appreciated.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Alann:

Thanks. Much appreciated.

You are welcome. Have some fun before you decide to leave.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Artistree:

Have you tried MMM? If you haven't, please give it a thought and you'd see a reason to live!

What's MMM?
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Sirmuel1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Life is Unfair!
Please don't mention God, because he doesn't exist. If there is anyone like that, he doesn't care either.

But I hope you change your mind.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders, I Will Commit Suicide To End My Worthless Life by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
ItsQuinn:
How are you sure your life in the next life is going to be better than the one you're experiencing now. Learn to enjoy every single moment, both the good and the bad. smiley

Imela. From the bottom of my heart I'm sincerely grateful for the postive comments and I really appreciate your efforts.

Now I don't regret sharing my plight online.

As you all strived to nudge me back on track, I wish you all success in your endeavours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Common Problems That Leads To Crises In Marriage / Lying, Cheating Husband And A Sham Of A Marriage. Where Do I Go From Here? / My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.