Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How To Keep A Romance-filled Relationship For Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep A Romance-filled Relationship For Long (726 Views)

I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep A Romance-filled Relationship For Long by olayiwola4u(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Truth be told, if your relationship start with a romantic bliss, believe you me, that relationship may not last long because it is difficult to maintain the intensity of romance in a relationship.

Infact, one recent psychological research proved that most couples who started with a romantic bliss ended with divorce.

However, you can make your relationship last long eventhough it started with romatic bliss. to make it last long, all you have to do is to maintain the intensity of romance in your relationship.

Your man or woman may not know may be aware of the aforementioned fact. so, if you want to make your relationship last long, you have to make your man want more of romance without making it obvious that that is your intention.
To do that, all you need do is to give him a target.

All men love to reach whatever goal they set for themselves or the one people set for them. As a result of that simple fact, you can make him come back for more romance if you give him a target after every romance act.
Let's assume he kissed you for 5 minutes today; you can challenge him on that act. for instance, tell him you observe that he cant kiss for more than 5 minutes...

he will do all within his power to do more. After then, tell him he tried the last time, but he cant do for 10 minutes. before you know it, he will get to the level of satisfying the emotional intimacy in your relationship through sexual intimacy without knowing.
Just make your challenges are reasonable and unsuspicious by not callenging him or setting goals for him all the time.

source: http://romnigeria..com.ng/

Re: How To Keep A Romance-filled Relationship For Long by mizzbouqui(f): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: How To Keep A Romance-filled Relationship For Long by Bluezy13(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
ok
Re: How To Keep A Romance-filled Relationship For Long by iamDaisy(f): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
I enjoyed your write up but the picture made my toes curl cool nice work
Xoxo
Re: How To Keep A Romance-filled Relationship For Long by olayiwola4u(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamDaisy:
Xoxo

thank you Daisy
Re: How To Keep A Romance-filled Relationship For Long by Presh900(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
iamDaisy:
Xoxo
i can make more than ur toes curl .. wink

(1) (Reply)

Dog Lover's : Check  this  pre-wedding Photos / When Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Boss / If Your Lover Or Friend Fail To Do This, That's The End In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.