Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract (26545 Views)

Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Imagine if these people had the resources from the ND!! and yet abokis and their slaves run their mouth whenever the ND folks complain about being neglected. Just imagine Aboki's complaining about shoe maker job.....LOL

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Donclaracuzo: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Please, can you tell us where this "DUE PROCESS" traveled to since 1960? or those soldiers were matching on bare foots that won't give room for those "ADVOCATE OF DUE PROCESS" benefit from their competitive bidding. This country self, I tire!!!

omenka:
First, i really dont care who they give the contract as far as quality stuff is delivered, and i believe the shoe makers in Aba can deliver.

But then, wont those advocates of due process and rule of law take a moment to ponder on the issues raised on the press release? I mean, was there any competitive bidding or was due process indeed followed In the award of the contract, or the advocates now assume all that is inconsequential since it is them benefiting this time.... cheesy

Sweet country Naija, i tell ya. grin

3 Likes

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by evilapc: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2016
omenka:
First, i really dont care who they give the contract as far as quality stuff is delivered, and i believe the shoe makers in Aba can deliver.

But then, wont those advocates of due process and rule of law take a moment to ponder on the issues raised on the press release? I mean, was there any competitive bidding or was due process indeed followed In the award of the contract, or the advocates now assume all that is inconsequential since it is them benefiting this time.... cheesy

Honestly you didn't deceived anyone
Honestly, you didn't hide your hate and disdain
Honestly you didn't hide your anger...
But it is ironic, you can't start championing a country devoid of those you hateful hated

3 Likes

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Mejor79(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2016
Mean while I have never known Kano to be making shoes, cloths, bags and I have never had of (Made in Kano) but rather (Made in Aba) which average Nigerian have always dispersed simply because we prefer foreign goods to indigenous goods.

Come to think of it, who are members of the National Association of Footwear and Accessories Manufacturing and Distribution without Aba? What impact have they made to ensure local Footwear & Accessories are used in Nigeria?

Suddenly they have turned regulators/Union, to become National Chairman, Spokesperson, Secretary and treasurers to enable them loot and reap from peoples who have for a long time committed effort and talent over the years.

They preferred bidding than displaying their talent and craft for the world & govt. to patronize them.

3 Likes

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2016
He opined that “military footwears are special and if you choose to buy from an open market like Aba, where criminals have equal access, you are simply compromising national security.”

really what kind of conclusion is that

3 Likes

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by pokipoki: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2016
The Union should go and seat down or better still jump into the lagoon. Aba quality as far as i am concerned is far still better.
They should improve on their quality and look for other markets rather than making noise. Its so easy to blame people for your problems.

2 Likes

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by pokipoki: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm. That how dumb they think. They still think this is 1914 during the first world war. Cooock Suckers!!!
rangerover:
He opined that “military footwears are special and if you choose to buy from an open market like Aba, where criminals have equal access, you are simply compromising national security.”

really what kind of conclusion is that
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by rabex123(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2016
NaijaMutant:
See the height of jealousy and hatred for the East undecided

The FG abi na Military should come and take back their contract and give to their Northern brothers, Aba boys have been surviving for years without their patronage

I just wish they had an Obiano for a governor, by now they would have been the largest shoe producer in Africa undecided

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by lordyugo: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2016
MetaHuman:
Abi O..

When it's them, it's okay but when it's north, all hell loose.

The man even made sense..

Why give military items to some unknown and unregistered coblers.

its a known private firm do ur research nd stop bigotry
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
lordyugo:

its a known private firm do ur research nd stop bigotry
tell that to your flat head brothers that will wail from now till eternity if anything favors North.
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Instead of telling / showing us what they have to offer this bad belle idiot is making nonsensical noise.

Anyway Aba cobblers keep it up. If Alhaji Muhammad Kabir Haruna want the contract he should come and take it tongue
hahahahahaha
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Kingbuhari(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
almajiri from kano in collaboration with afonja cobblers want to enviously snatched military footwear contracts awarded to shoe makers Aba .... God is watching children of hate....meanwhile Im still in celebration mood Donald Agujiegbe Trump I salue u sire

2 Likes

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
nonsense greedy illiterate...so because them give Aba people contract as they are skilled and this cunthead is saying Aba is a plcae of criminals and the national is at risk of national security ...how na? This man comment dey provoke me, i no no how to write in simple English now

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Nightie(f): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
tellwisdom:
Kano cobblers? from where? Na too much play dey cause this nonsense angry

lmao..... funny
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by linusbnn(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
mikolo80:
I just love the way north de always fight for their own share

How,through jealousy and hatred?
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by linusbnn(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
mikolo80:
exactly. They defend their rights while others think it is automatic, they don't need to demand anything, it will just happen by itself because it's in the constitution

That happens when they deal with only the Afonjas
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by fakuta(f): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bro Ain't listen to this sh....t sentiment
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by musa7m(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sibrah:
And others are . . .
2nd and 3rd class...may no bdy quote me ooo
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by chalsixtus(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
foolish man
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by linusbnn(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
omenka:

When the Aba pple were doing marketing,those abokis were busy watching and time has come for harvest,they want to eat. God bless the Igbos
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by emymeeky: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
omenka:

In a society that is lawless, law becomes lawless
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by holyfather(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
citizenY:

@ post... Your real moniker should be... Rago da wutsuyar kare... Quote me anywhere.

Now this is getting interesting. cheesy
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by olajohnson5(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Where were they when the minitary imported from Abroad?
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by wacoj(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Isn't it funny how every association in Nigeria has a northerner as their Chairman!
In Fact when did mallams in Kano start making shoes?
I was brought up in the north and I know the only thing they do is polish or repair shoes.

Why are these mallams so idiotic and talented negatively?
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by lordyugo: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=MetaHuman post=50893667]tell that to your flat head brothers that will wail from now till eternity if anything favors North. [/quot

so u knw its a private firm but since nairaland is bout shallow minded pple that focus on tribes u jus hv to be a hypocrite and wail too?
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by goshen26: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
[left][/left]
bxboss:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/union-blasts-fg-aba-cobblers-military-contract/
[s][/s]

So its now u want us to follow law in federal decision? Wen all the key appinitments were going to ur side u kept quiet....I believe u all said Buhari does believe in law or federal character, that he only believe in competency...if aba boys are competent no gbege na....idiat n self centered people
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by goshen26: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
[s][/s]
bxboss:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/union-blasts-fg-aba-cobblers-military-contract/
[s][/s]

So its now u want us to follow law in federal decision? Wen all the key appinitments were going to ur side u kept quiet....I believe u all said Buhari does believe in law or federal character, that he only believe in competency...if aba boys are competent no gbege na....idiat n self centered people
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by citizenY(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Caseless:
grin grin grin

Leave am.. It is not enough to speak Hausa. It is the depth. If he is that deep, he will be sorry for making that statement or choosing that moniker.
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=lordyugo post=50896474][/quote]which private firm... Please tell us the name and let us Google it.. Nonsense.
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Wolfbrother(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
bxboss:

“I don’t know the system they employed to award the military contract to Aba-based cluster of cobblers, but it was glaringly evident that due process was grossly violated by the minister and her officials.”

“military footwears are special and if you choose to buy from an open market like Aba, where criminals have equal access, you are simply compromising national security.”

“We don’t begrudge patronage of local cobblers, but our concern is that such feat shouldn’t risk national security, especially now that we are confronted with a number of challenges.”

I bet he said all these in hausa grin grin grin grin .....meanwhile is there an association for everything
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Danzakidakura(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
citizenY:

@ post... Your real moniker should be... Rago da wutsuyar kare... Quote me anywhere.
gindin uwarka Aisha tasha maiko
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Amoto94(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
nonsense greedy illiterate...so because them give Aba people contract as they are skilled and this cunthead is saying Aba is a plcae of criminals and the national is at risk of national security ...how na? This man comment dey provoke me, i no no how to write in simple English now
Mynd44 I think somebody has violated NL rule. Do the needful ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Atiku Dumping APC: "APC Will Be Buried In 2019" / APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator / Monguno, Kachikwu, Uguru Meet Militants In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.