Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract (26546 Views)

Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / CCT: Paul Erokoro Blasts FG ‘For Wasting Tribunal’s Time’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Caseless: 3:03am On Nov 09, 2016
citizenY:

@ post... Your real moniker should be... Rago da wutsuyar kare... Quote me anywhere.
grin grin grin
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by laudate: 4:13am On Nov 09, 2016
LadyExcellency:
The contract was not awarded to clusters of Shoe cobblers rather a reputable registered firm in Nigeria located in Aba hence the contract must have passed through due process of tendering proposal, evaluation, security checks and quality assurance before the award of the contract.

The excerpts from proceedings during 2016 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Forum in Lagos where the information got to the public with scanty details.

The governor added that a firm that has an order to supply up to 50,000 military boots is currently in Aba, where Aba shoemakers are making the production.

“I am happy to announce here that Aba which is the commercial nerve centre of the Abia State and Old Eastern Region of Nigeria, is also the SME capital of Nigeria, where young people are in the business of making shoes, bags and clothes, including the one I am wearing.

“Let me also announce here that a private firm, that has an order to supply 50,000 military boots is currently in Aba, where our shoemakers are in production for the firm”

Please post the details of the online source of this excerpt, or the url. Thanks. undecided
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by limeta(f): 4:42am On Nov 09, 2016
Alhaji Muhammad Kabir Haruna another mallam on the loose.

2 Likes

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Justiceleague1: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2016
omenka:
First, i really dont car who geyWVthe contract as far as quality stuff is Delivered, and i believe the shoe makers in Aba can deliver.

But then, wont those advocates of due process ans rule of law take a moment to ponder on the issues raised on the press release? I mean, was there any competitive bidding or waas due process indeed followed In the award of the contract, or the advocates now assume all that is inconsequential since it is them benefitting this time.... cheesy

Sweet coumtry Naija, i tell ya. grin
painment lolss grin

ur nightmare ipobians got da contract to supply boots for the zoo's zombies o zombies.. grin
we can see u sweating profusely to conceal ur pain lolss grin

again,those 'concerned' kano mallams,who are blind to the fact that bh have full military fatigue,wud they have come up with this kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo if they had gotten the contract? Apart from cow magana,what do they know about due process? Wonders shall never end grin

rapistomenka bia o,come and chim chum chin. grin

6 Likes

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by LadyExcellency: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2016
laudate:

Please post the details of the online source of this excerpt, or the url. Thanks. undecided

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/obasanjo-places-order-for-size-42-made.html
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by 3sexy: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Rubbish talk

And for the first time , i'm glad Donald Trump won!

2 Likes

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 09, 2016
NaijaMutant:
See the height of jealousy and hatred for the East undecided

The FG abi na Military should come and take back their contract and give to their Northern brothers, Aba boys have been surviving for years without their patronage

I just wish they had an Obiano for a governor, by now they would have been the largest shoe producer in Africa undecided
but when dss recruited mostly from North, you were crying Abi?

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by ozoemenaca: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Imagine what that fool is vomiting, does he think we are talking about stitching of spoil t shoe, we are talking of producing new shoes for the military
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by ephi123(f): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Zombies can defend anything, anything. I really do hope your pay is worth it undecided
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
omenka:
First, i really dont care who they give the contract as far as quality stuff is delivered, and i believe the shoe makers in Aba can deliver.

But then, wont those advocates of due process and rule of law take a moment to ponder on the issues raised on the press release? I mean, was there any competitive bidding or was due process indeed followed In the award of the contract, or the advocates now assume all that is inconsequential since it is them benefiting this time.... cheesy

Sweet country Naija, i tell ya. grin
Abi O..

When it's them, it's okay but when it's north, all hell loose.

The man even made sense..

Why give military items to some unknown and unregistered coblers.
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by LorDBolton(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2016
They raised a valid point.

The next step is for adequate 'checks' be put in place to ensure the process from raw materials to finishings be well supervised.

Also this will make aba cobblers more exposed and bring more competition thus nigerians Stand to. Gain.

Every rivalry must nt be termed north v east

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by jerryfisher(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Instead of telling / showing us what they have to offer this bad belle idiot is making nonsensical noise.

Anyway Aba cobblers keep it up. If Alhaji Muhammad Kabir Haruna want the contract he should come and take it tongue
nna na waa ooo

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2016
NaijaMutant:
They are First Class citizens after all undecided

In your dreams abi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by jerryfisher(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
[s][/s]
Nonsense
I concur

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Segzy19: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2016
The north wants everything for themselves. There is love in sharing now. Haba! Let ur igbo brothers enjoy Buhari small now

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/union-blasts-fg-aba-cobblers-military-contract/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by jerryfisher(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2016
See akpor ooooo
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by NairaMaster1(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Republic of quota system
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by CandyDiamond(f): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Anything that goes to Igbos in Nigeria is problem to other Nigerians especially the North and SW, why not allow them to have their country if they are not welcome in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Almand: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
The north for you. If this were be Easterners, one will come tell not to play the ethnic card
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by obailala(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Northern wailers lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Segzy19: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Sure

Nonsense [/quote]
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by KingsleyCEO: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2016
The thing pain these Usma Muazus lol. grin grin

Bad belle people.
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Kabir Haruna This sound like a Guinean name, this man is an immigrant in Nigeria and should be deported back to Futa Jallo.

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by 989900D: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
The 'haterz' have arrived.
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by CandyDiamond(f): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2016
Almand:
The north for you. If this were be Easterners, one will come tell not to play the ethnic card
Imagine if it were Eastern Nigeria union is against cobblers in Kano producing an army shoe,what by now the SW and North will be saying shocked shocked shocked shocked
Igbos hate Nigeria
Igbos don't want Nigeria Army to succeed
Igbos don't want FG to buy made in nigeria goods
Igbos are jealous
Igbos are self centered
Igbo this,that ,bla bla bla ............

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by osusuallstars: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Contract or no contract. We are going. Thanks Trumps just won. Contract they will even use corruption pricing to take away these guys labour.
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by segunk1(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2016
That's why we Don't love ourselves, what's wrong with the Aba made boots. I tire for this people sef.
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Liquidstone: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Need a professional computer or music instructor for private classes?
Please call 08060024856 or 07037299261

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by micmond: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2016
In Oshiomhole's voice "GO AND DIE" just ordinary 50000 pcs and you want to hang urself. What if they have ordered for a 40ft container?
Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Igboid: 11:39am On Nov 09, 2016
The hatred is just too much.

So Ndiigbo in Aba are now criminals and threats to National security?

All these insults will end one day.

1 Like

Re: Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Instead of telling / showing us what they have to offer this bad belle idiot is making nonsensical noise.

Anyway Aba cobblers keep it up. If Alhaji Muhammad Kabir Haruna want the contract he should come and take it tongue
..the noise maker wants FG to fellow quota system...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reason Fayose Lost Ekitidecide2018. / UK Parliament Debates #EndSARS Crisis / “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.