Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigeria: Its Time For Face Me I Face You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Its Time For Face Me I Face You (567 Views)

"I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Its Time For Face Me I Face You by robosky02(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrVeLSnharA

Lyrics for Face Me by Sunny Neji

If you face me, I face you
Hold me, I hold you
Rock me, I rock you

Do me, I do you
If you face me, I face you
Hold me, I hold you
Rock me, I rock you
Do me, I do you
Face me, I face you oh I no go run away Rock me, I rock you oh na me and you today If I dey run before oh I no run anymore To gree say na rock and run away Na make we for rock another day
You con knock for my door oh I done open oh The thing wey you dey find oh You go see am oh I say if I dey run before oh I no run anymore To gree say na rock and run away Na make we for rock another day
So so so so
Re: Nigeria: Its Time For Face Me I Face You by robosky02(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Nigeria: Its Time For Face Me I Face You by HtwoOw: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Always take NAFDAC approved weed
Re: Nigeria: Its Time For Face Me I Face You by robosky02(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
HtwoOw:
Always take NAFDAC approved weed

ok you are taking the APC approved one grin

(1) (Reply)

In Honor Of The Man; Goodluck Jonathan – Charles Ogbu / Tinubu Delivered 778% Increase In Buhari Votes In 2015 / Revealed- How Ogun Governor ‘diverted’ Workers’ Pensions To Private Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.