Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown (824 Views)

Lunch Date Experience / Oops! No Free Lunch In Freetown - Story Of A Single Girl / My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown by Orikinla(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
Yes, love is free, but there is no free lunch in freetown, because you have to pay the bills.

You have just won her sweet heart and you are happy and walking tall with your head in clouds. Oh, it is good to be in love. But can you take good care of her?

I wonder if many young guys think of the consequences of asking babes out and soon luring her into sleeping with you.
Can you pay the price when she tells you she has missed her period?
Are you prepared to be a father and a good one and not a poor dad who would be at the mercy of a rich dad.
Who would be happy to have a poor dad who cannot pay the bills?

I advise poor guys to think twice before dating any babe.

If you cannot afford her basic needs, PLEASE, LEAVE HER ALONE.
DO NOT MAKE HER LIFE MISERABLE.

There is an Igbo proverb that says that if you see a fine tree and you do not have the axe to cut it down, the sooner you move on to get the axe the better and wiser before a smarter man meets you still day dreaming of how fine it is and then runs to get his axe and before your very eyes, he will cut it and carry it away.

Love is free, but the sweetie should not starve and look like a Liberian refugee.

Re: Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown by mrperfect(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2009
Man immediately I saw this your picture I shocked, there is something I think it was. If it is I would have closed my browser and call it a day.
Re: Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
mrperfect:

Man immediately I saw this your picture I shocked, there is something I think it was. If it is I would have closed my browser and call it a day.

The picture shows the free offer of love with open hands.
But as much as love is free, it needs to be in good hands to take good care of it.
If one cannot take good care of love, itr would be a burden.

Love is like the rose flower in the garden of life, and you have to provide all the basic needs for the flower to blossom and bloom.

Love must be fed.
Re: Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown by Igwe9(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
mrperfect:

lol, I was shocked too, thank God it is not! smiley
Re: Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown by IniUbom(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2009
Cul stufs smiley
Orikinla:

The picture shows the free offer of love with open hands.
But as much as love is free, it needs to be in good hands to take good care of it.
If one cannot take good care of love, itr would be a burden.

Love is like the rose flower in the garden of life, and you have to provide all the basic needs for the flower to blossom and bloom.

Love must be fed.
Re: Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown by mrperfect(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2009
Igwe.:

lol, I was shocked too, thank God it is not! smiley
Thank you for seconding my thought.
Re: Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
Then in other words love isn't free.It has a price for you to pay.Love is an item that can only be bought by money.Thanks for the lesson poster.Now i know am on the right trip
Re: Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
Then in other words love isn't free.It has a price for you to pay.Love is an item that can only be bought by money.Thanks for the lesson poster.Now i know am on the right trip

(1) (Reply)

She Has A Perfect Stature But Her Voice Is Like A Screaming Cow. / Marital Proposal! / Gud Girlz N Bad Guyz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.