Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship (1078 Views)

Lunch Date Experience / Oops! No Free Lunch In Freetown - Story Of A Single Girl / Love Is Free, But There Is No Free Lunch In Freetown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship by Orikinla(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2012
My dear, even Naomi Campbell knows that there is no free lunch in every relationship. Not even in Freetown. True friendship comes with sacrifice and not by lip service or eye service. What matters most in every relationship is not the money, gifts or sex you have and receive , but the lessons you will learn. The lessons will make your life richer than the money and gifts or raunchy sex. To whom much is given, much is expected in return. Read the PROVERBS a page a day and stop wasting your time chatting with idle minds on the phone and internet. Id-iots cannot help you or improve your life. Everytime you spend chatting cost hard earned money and time. If you are not the one paying for it, someone nearby or somewhere is paying. As you sow so shall you harvest now or later. Read the Parable of the Sower and learn how, when and where to sow your seed, sex, money and gifts every time in life. There is no free lunch even in Freetown. Ask Naomi Campbell and James Taylor. Be wise.

Re: My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship by Rocktation(f): 6:42pm On May 27, 2012
You this guy...you're beginning to make me wonder...
Re: My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship by Mynd44: 6:49pm On May 27, 2012
Rocktation: You this guy...you're beginning to make me wonder...
You are beginning to make me wonder too
Re: My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship by slimyem: 6:56pm On May 27, 2012
....story story...
Once upon a time....cheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship by Killz1(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2012
I'm hungry. . .
Re: My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship by Goldieluks: 7:48pm On May 27, 2012
slimyem: ....story story...
Once upon a time....cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Time time..
Here is me thinking papa orikiriki has grown up! But hell no!
Re: My Dear, There Is No Free Lunch In Every Relationship by Tinax(f): 8:03pm On May 27, 2012
Orikinla: My dear, even Naomi Campbell knows that there is no free lunch in every relationship. Not even in Freetown. True friendship comes with sacrifice and not by lip service or eye service. What matters most in every relationship is not the money, gifts or sex you have and receive , but the lessons you will learn. The lessons will make your life richer than the money and gifts or raunchy sex. To whom much is given, much is expected in return. Read the PROVERBS a page a day and stop wasting your time chatting with idle minds on the phone and internet. Id-iots cannot help you or improve your life. Everytime you spend chatting cost hard earned money and time. If you are not the one paying for it, someone nearby or somewhere is paying. As you sow so shall you harvest now or later. Read the Parable of the Sower and learn how, when and where to sow your seed, sex, money and gifts every time in life. There is no free lunch even in Freetown. Ask Naomi Campbell and James Taylor. Be wise.
Really undecided
Orikinla: My dear, even Naomi Campbell knows that there is no free lunch in every relationship. Not even in Freetown. True friendship comes with sacrifice and not by lip service or eye service. What matters most in every relationship is not the money, gifts or sex you have and receive , but the lessons you will learn. The lessons will make your life richer than the money and gifts or raunchy sex. To whom much is given, much is expected in return. Read the PROVERBS a page a day and stop wasting your time chatting with idle minds on the phone and internet. Id-iots cannot help you or improve your life. Everytime you spend chatting cost hard earned money and time. If you are not the one paying for it, someone nearby or somewhere is paying. As you sow so shall you harvest now or later. Read the Parable of the Sower and learn how, when and where to sow your seed, sex, money and gifts every time in life. There is no free lunch even in Freetown. Ask Naomi Campbell and James Taylor. Be wise.
Really undecided

(1) (Reply)

. . . / Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice / Why Most Men Don't Care To Go Home Immediatly After Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.