Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls (17275 Views)

But Why Do Yoruba Girls Like Big Chocolate Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Alxmyr(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2009
I think they are fetish. What about you?
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
Guy dont start what u cant finish.U know pple on nairaland are somehow tribalistic.I'll advice u stop b4 u start another civil war

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by SisiKill1: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2009
Rotflmao! Oy Veh.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by mrperfect(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2009
Personally, I have not really socialize with them or think much toward that side to draw conclusion.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by whitesturd(f): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2009
i hate it when people open tribalistic threds like dis.yoruba,igbo or hausa,girls would always be girls.cut it off.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Macgreat(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2009
NIGERIA girls are AMAZING! . . But Most of them na ECONOMIST grin
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by r231(m): 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
no comment
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Pharoh: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
This section is at the brink of loosing its reputation angry grin
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Kc0022000(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
Topic CLOSED, shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by posakosa(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2009
People should be BANNED for opening rubbish threads such as this.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by 22medinat(f): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2009
we are on nairaland not tribal land
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by 22medinat(f): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
posakosa:

yes he should be ban embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Pharoh: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
posakosa:

And they will create another user name immediately  sad
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by patwhizkid(f): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2009
Iz the pozter insane?
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Pweety4me(f): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
22medinat:

yes he should be ban embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I see a yoruba gurl. . . grin tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by posakosa(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
well, let him keep creating another user time- he will HAVE to create a yahoo account each time. that will be a waste of his time and efforts.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by kanyeWest1: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2009
Yoruba Girls are far far better than Ibo girls in a relationship. They are smarter, better looking, more sophisticated and more exposed to western lifestyles than those konk Igbotic yellow tuber yam legs akpu eating animalistic Ibo greedy female cows from the east.

The only problem i have with Yoruba Girls are the ones from Ondo and Ekiti. They are a pretty lot but very stubborn which can be quite annoying atimes but they are 500 billion times better than any Greedy Ibo female scum bag! angry

I don't know why Bakassi had to be the poor hapless good people of Cross rivers embarassed The whole of the east should have been under bakassi so that Naija will just banish those whoring ibotic girls to cameroon and the cameroon gendarmes should have had a field day flogging their lives out for Insolence and greed!

Stupid Shit heads! angry
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Pharoh: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2009
kanye West:

Yoruba Girls are far far better than Ibo girls in a relationship. They are smarter, better looking, more sophisticated and more exposed to western lifestyles than those konk Igbotic yellow tuber yam legs akpu eating animalistic Ibo greedy female cows from the east.

The only problem i have with Yoruba Girls are the ones from Ondo and Ekiti. They are a pretty lot but very stubborn which can be quite annoying atimes but they are 500 billion times better than any Greedy Ibo female scum bag! angry

I don't know why Bakassi had to be the poor hapless good people of Cross rivers embarassed The whole of the east should have been under bakassi so that Naija will just banish those whoring ibotic girls to cameroon and the cameroon gendarmes should have had a field day flogging their lives out for Insolence and greed!

Stupid Shit heads! angry

My friend mind your speech this is a public forum and stop abusing the privilege you have sitting behind a PC under the illusion that your anonymity is fully protected.

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Pharoh: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2009
posakosa:

well, let him keep creating another user time- he will HAVE to create a yahoo account each time. that will be a waste of his time and efforts.

Don't underestimate these jobless and mentally deficient people oooo. Just check the stupid threads flying around the romance section and you will see it is getting worst everyday.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by TheSeeker(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2009
kanye West:

Stupid Shit heads! angry
How long will you constantly represent the stupidity and depraving insanity you inherited from your family and generation?
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by lionphil(m): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

Stupid Shit heads!  angry

@kanye the thread reads what u think about yoruba girls and not a comparison between yoruba and igbos. u didnt only abuse igbo girls, u also abused the whole of igbos. have we met before cause i feel very insulted and if i had a gun right now i culd trace your house and kill not only u but everyone in the house i meet you. i have been reading threads all day and have been laughing my ass off but u spoilt my day. u insulted my mum, my sis, my relatives and my cousins. i swear if i can see u right now u will be a deadman. be warned you just never know when u might cross paths with those u unknowingly insult. if some igbo people have wronged u it is very wrong for u to take it out on the whole igbo race. we have some that are not freaked by money cause they where not brought up in nigeria. u just spoilt my day.
today is your day. u might not be that lucky 2morrow
my candid advice is that u watch your tongue. we are all here to learn and help each other. dont give me a reason to hate or seek u. we are not always what we seem to be on the surface. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by sjeezy8: 12:50am On Nov 01, 2009
hmm depends what type

as they have different looks, different personalities but overall they are too liberal sometimes.
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 01, 2009
kanye West:

Others already said what I was going to say. . . . .so I hope you listen and pull ur head out of your asshoe cool
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by bubblegum(f): 1:38am On Nov 01, 2009
yoruba gurls r d best!!!
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 01, 2009
I love my yoruba girls kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by chic2pimp(m): 3:41am On Nov 01, 2009
Pweety4me:

I see a yoruba gurl. . . grin tongue
So Can I cheesy cheesy

bubblegum:

yoruba gurls r d best!!!
Another Yoruba Girl On The Loose cool
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Shola2009(m): 3:44am On Nov 01, 2009
I think they are fetish. What about you?
It is You who is fetish
You Beast! sad
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 01, 2009
what is this poster saying sef?
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Pweety4me(f): 4:45am On Nov 01, 2009
chic2pimp:

So Can I cheesy cheesy
Another Yoruba Girl On The Loose cool
And a yoruba guy se u go chop me knuckle?. . . grin
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by OgidiBoy(m): 4:57am On Nov 01, 2009
lion phil:

@kanye the thread reads what u think about yoruba girls and not a comparison between yoruba and igbos. u didnt only abuse igbo girls, u also abused the whole of igbos. have we met before cause i feel very insulted and if i had a gun right now i culd trace your house and kill not only u but everyone in the house i meet you. i have been reading threads all day and have been laughing my ass off but u spoilt my day. u insulted my mum, my sis, my relatives and my cousins. i swear if i can see u right now u will be a deadman. be warned you just never know when u might cross paths with those u unknowingly insult. if some igbo people have wronged u it is very wrong for u to take it out on the whole igbo race. we have some that are not freaked by money cause they where not brought up in nigeria. u just spoilt my day.
today is your day. u might not be that lucky 2morrow
my candid advice is that u watch your tongue. we are all here to learn and help each other. dont give me a reason to hate or seek u. we are not always what we seem to be on the surface. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

My brother pls don't commit murder for what ppl post on NL oh!!! shocked Im sure he didn't mean all that rubbish
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by posakosa(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My brother pls don't commit murder for what ppl post on NL oh!!! shocked Im sure he didn't mean all that rubbish

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think About Yoruba Girls by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 01, 2009
What i think about yoruba gals?i think about them as amala and ewudu.alot of them are very dirty, i think they should go and learn hw to wash their pants very well.talking from what i've seen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.