Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? (11780 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Fellow nairalanders,there is a issue bothering me which i will like to share with you,i currently stay in ado-ekiti,here in ado,i notice almost all girls are difficult to date,they tend to pretend so much and form,even when a lady likes you,she wuld still play hard to get,i heard other tribes are not lyk that,so i wuld like you guys to share your experience of trying to date a yoruba lady.Thank you so much
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by DaGC(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Huh undecided
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by funshint(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2014
Yap that's true...they like 2 form a lot. Na the ugly ones worse pass!!

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2014
funshint: Yap that's true...they like 2 form a lot. Na the ugly ones worse pass!!
hmm..talking from experience sey?......u have asked d ugly ones out b4 n dem no gree.....

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: Fellow nairalanders,there is a issue bothering me which i will like to share with you,i currently stay in ado-ekiti,here in ado,i notice almost all girls are difficult to date,they tend to pretend so much and form,even when a lady likes you,she wuld still play hard to get,i heard other tribes are not lyk that,so i wuld like you guys to share your experience of trying to date a yoruba lady.Thank you so much

It depends on where you stay in ado...believe me,Adebayo/Nova road is a den of endless puSs*y harvest grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2014
funshint: Yap that's true...they like 2 form a lot. Na the ugly ones worse pass!!
daz tru,i observe that low class girls form even more than the so called big girl,to create a conversation with them,they wuld av already term it dat "see that yeye guy he wants to toast me"

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2014
vizkiz:

It depends on where you stay in ado...believe me,Adebayo/Nova road is a den of endless puSs*y harvest grin
do u also stay in ado bro? Am a student of eksu,but i dnt stay on campus,but i heard most of those ladies are runs gals,dey are just after money.so do u use any formular to get them?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Guys,i wuld also want you to share your experience trying to woo a yoruba girl. Lets keep the fun going.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by vizkiz: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: do u also stay in ado bro? Am a student of eksu,but i dnt stay on campus,but i heard most of those ladies are runs gals,dey are just after money.so do u use any formular to get them?

i also school in eksu and i stay in Town as well.

Now that's the prob you guys have...Well i use to think like that until i got closer to most of these chicks.

Some of them are just trying to look off the hook" so you guys start thinking "she's a runz" girl cuz she looks "awesome"

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Ezedon(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Go and learn their language

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Freewoman(f): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2014
aro1: Fellow nairalanders,there is a issue bothering me which i will like to share with you,i currently stay in ado-ekiti,here in ado,i notice almost all girls are difficult to date,they tend to pretend so much and form,even when a lady likes you,she wuld still play hard to get,i heard other tribes are not lyk that,so i wuld like you guys to share your experience of trying to date a yoruba lady.Thank you so much

Instead of you to be more serious with your studies in school, you are here to tell us how important it is to you to woo a yoruba girls, I may advise you to take your studies so serious, after that , look for money and not for women, when you have the money, women will look for you eventually...........................

31 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2014
vizkiz:

i also school in eksu and i stay in Town as well.

Now that's the prob you guys have...Well i use to think like that until i got closer to most of these chicks.

Some of them are just trying to look off the hook" so you guys start thinking "she's a runz" girl cuz she looks "awesome"
have tried this also trying to relate with these ladies,let me give u an example,there was these lady i rily lyk,she kinda look like a glamorous girl,but not minding that,i call her often and i also add her on whatsapp,wuld u believe this lady did not reply me? So this jus cap it all that yoruba ladies kinda feel pompous,and i cn say it that beauty wise,ibo ladies rock more,nd they are less difficult.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2014
I don't think your personal experience, which by the way is very subjective, should be a basis for the general case. No two cases of the wooing experience are exactly the same because there are a number of factors at play here.

Some guys are better looking or seems 'cooler' in their manner of approach, while some others are better at stringing words together. Similarly the confidence level aint exactly the same. Those are some factors that may determine how successful a guy may be in wooing a lady.

Anyways, I am not sure exactly what you want here. Now that it seems difficult for you to woo a lady (Yoruba), you seem not to be happy, I am almost sure that if it was easy, you may come here to open a thread disrespecting Yoruba ladies for being too cheap. Though I don't think a lady should be unnecessarily difficult but some work on the part of the guy aint entirely a bad idea.

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2014
Freewoman:

Instead of you to be more serious with your studies in school, you are here to tell us how important it is to you to woo a yoruba girls, I may advise you to take your studies so serious, after that , look for money and not for women, when you have the money, women will look for you eventually...........................
i think u ar gettin things wrong ma! Am nt even sure if u ar a lady,cos u did nt indicate that,let's jus assume u ar a lady..am nt tryin to being digressd with my studies.am jus sharing my opinion here,u can also share yours,dis is a forum,thank you so much for your candid advice.God bless u ma'm

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Dygeasy(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2014
I hate baseless generalization. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Katikati

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by stinggy(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2014
zeemoore: Katikati
Abi Radarada grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Tymax(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: hmm..talking from experience sey?......u have asked d ugly ones out b4 n dem no gree.....
Hehehe okay, I hearby woo you. angry Oya gree for me before I open my eyes. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
Hehehe okay, I hearby woo you. angry Oya gree for me before I open my eyes. grin
ooops,seems u av forgotten am a yoruba girl

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Enahi(f): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2014
Yoruba girls are not difficult to woo o,am not hating but they are cheap. It depends on how u package yourself,a yoruba girl can sleep with you for money or anything she can get from you. My previous place of work had staff quarters,my colleague in my room was a Yoruba lady. She was engaged,but she was at the same time sleeping with a male colleague which everyone knew about. She would go sleep in d guys room,eat his food and collect money from him. I believe you just need to package yourself,they are cheap.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by chamboy(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2014
Yoruba can form for Africa, igbo easy die.... I heard na hausa sure pass but don't av any experience. I hail my Igbo babe's, am yoruba but all my ex na Igbo n calabar

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by chamboy(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2014
Enahi: Yoruba girls are not difficult to woo o,am not hating but they are cheap. It depends on how u package yourself,a yoruba girl can sleep with you for money or anything she can get from you. My previous place of work had staff quarters,my colleague in my room was a Yoruba lady. She was engaged,but she was at the same time sleeping with a male colleague which everyone knew about. She would go sleep in d guys room,eat his food and collect money from him. I believe you just need to package yourself,they are cheap.
they are cheap n Stupid, dey lie alot

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Tymax(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: ooops,seems u av forgotten am a yoruba girl
You seem to disagree with OP so prove to us that you're not like that. Oya gree for me as I dey look you so angry
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by herald9: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2014
chamboy: Yoruba can form for Africa, igbo easy die.... I heard na hausa sure pass but don't av any experience. I hail my Igbo babe's, am yoruba but all my ex na Igbo n calabar
you Try
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by SpaceGoat: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2014
op' dont be too much sad about this matter many of the guys giving yiu this advice have this same poblem. look you knoe your poblem? YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO GET GIRL COLDs angry !!every male guys should know this powerfull colds, tank for people like me i teach my fellow male guys how to know how to get girl colds, this colds for free in the post here.. click here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
You seem to disagree with OP so prove to us that you're not like that. Oya gree for me as I dey look you so angry
...i no disagree with wetin d op talk oo....infact,na tru wetin d op talk.....am a yoruba girl so i can play hard to get to u...
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Tymax(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: ...i no disagree with wetin d op talk oo....infact,na tru wetin d op talk.....am a yoruba girl so i can play hard to get to u...
I'm a yoruba guy so I can reject it cos I deserve more than that from any lady grin Na me dey play hard to get for my kingdom. cool
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2014
Tymax:
I'm a yoruba guy so I can reject it cos I deserve more than that from any lady grin Na me dey play hard to get for my kingdom. cool
look at dis guy oo...c me c wahala

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Tymax(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2014
temigracie: look at dis guy oo...c me c wahala
But really. Why do Yoruba ladies take the "hard-to-get" thing too far?

I find Benin, Ijaw and even Igbo ladies more receptive. At least a guy would have a shot at friendship. But you people make it look like we have committed an offence by "wooing" you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Could this be a tribal thread?. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by tIce(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2014
Chaii.... OP eleyii gidi gan ohhhh
Re: Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2014
Nne, sharrap there!!! grin
Enahi: Yoruba girls are not difficult to woo o,am not hating but they are cheap. It depends on how u package yourself,a yoruba girl can sleep with you for money or anything she can get from you. My previous place of work had staff quarters,my colleague in my room was a Yoruba lady. She was engaged,but she was at the same time sleeping with a male colleague which everyone knew about. She would go sleep in d guys room,eat his food and collect money from him. I believe you just need to package yourself,they are cheap.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves Woman Showing Off Her Butt Crack At Event (PHOTO) / Nine-year-old Boy, Saneie Masilela Banging His 62-year-old Bride Helen Shaba / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.