Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help (2474 Views)

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by oluwasike(f): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
After my past experience wiv my ex boyfriend, I av been afraid to go into any relationship cos am afraid of another heartbreak, everything changes d day I met dis guy, I fell in love wiv him from d first day I met him. I realise I was so much in love wiv him, dere was nothing I could do to stop my heart from loving him. We always av issues since we start dating, cos I av a problem wiv trust cos of my past relationship. He was so sweet, caring nd everything I want in a man.

I had to travel, since I travelled I notice a change in his behaviour, and I had to complain. We av been aving issues for more Dan two weeks now, cos he said I complain of everything, I love dis guy so much. Bt today he wants everything btw us to be over nd wants us to be jst frnds. After persuading for reasons he finally gave me d following reasons
1. Am a Muslim
2. I av a child
3. Am a Yoruba girl
4. And d only thing he is bothered abt his dat He is still in love wiv is ex.

We started dating in september, jst two months ago. He said he doesn't av issues wiv d reasons bt his family. He is from kogi state, he always show my daughter love dat was wat made me love him more. He is from kogi state. Am so confuse right now. Cos I don't know how to handle another break up... I love him so much
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by freesinzu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Abeg, you know Wat to do already

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by DLondonboiy: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
There are plenty of guys out there na
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by Kushpapi: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
DLondonboiy:
There are plenty of guys fück boys out there na

Majority are fück boys dude
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by ojun50(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kushpapi:

Majority are fück boys dude

body day hot
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by fergieboy: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
So after one child ouy of wedlock.. You they find guy wey go give u another bele abi.. No close that your obo go hustle undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
It might be painful yes but he was honest. You asked for a reason and he gave you the reason, you might not like what you heard that is very unfortunate but nonetheless it's there. As women sometimes we try and orchestrate relationships where they will never thrive. A relationship where one party still harbours feelings for an ex is never going to suceeed. As hard as it is you need to move on and please don't act desparate and beg. He might have been on the rebound when he met you. He sounds like a descent man who is just conflicted. Let him go and be patient you cannot hate all men for the fault of one. Is it not better you knew about this now rather than years later. In future take time to know a guy before introducing him to your child as it confuses them.

4 Likes

Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by Flexherbal(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
It hurts when loving is going the other way for you.
Keep calm, a man that will love you for whp you are will come.
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by Flexherbal(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
It hurts when loving is going the other way for you.
Keep calm, a man that will love you for who you are will come.
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by vicsterling(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
let ya child be ya number 1 priority, and abscond from fückboys undecided

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by oluwasike(f): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
raine80 thanks so much for all u said... it is jst not easy.
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by oluwasike(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
raine80 thanks so much for all u av said, it not jst easy to move on.
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by NemzySeries(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
ur own case na joke.....as I post dis comment dere are 4 babymamas of orda guys hovering arnd me & y is is dat? D reason is not dat I'm hot or fresh buti happen to like children & dis ladies begin to like me bkos I play wit deir kids & deir kids like me bkos dey see me as deir dad coupled wit lil lil gifts I get deir kids + I make d ladies comfortable & happy arnd me......pls me too nid help Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by SkinnyDude(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2016
only you be Yoruba girl. only you be Muslim. only you get child out of wedlock..
girl you are completely finished.
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by omari5(f): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2016
NemzySeries:
ur own case na joke.....as I post dis comment dere are 4 babymamas of orda guys hovering arnd me & y is is dat? D reason is not dat I'm hot or fresh buti happen to like children & dis ladies begin to like me bkos I play wit deir kids & deir kids like me bkos dey see me as deir dad coupled wit lil lil gifts I get deir kids + I mkake d ladies comfortable & happy arnd me......pls me too nid help Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
you should know where to draw the line...yes, you like kids, but hey arnt yours. As their mother has seen you playing a good husband role, she will be seeing you as a good potential husband. So it is normal. Even if you wana play with the kids or buy gifts for them, do that once in a blue moon.also try to define your relationship with their mother. Don't be too close to the mother, just set your priorities straight and make that known.
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by NemzySeries(m): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2016
omari5:

you should know where to draw the line...yes, you like kids, but hey arnt yours. As their mother has seen you playing a good husband role, she will be seeing you as a good potential husband. So it is normal. Even if you wana play with the kids or buy gifts for them, do that once in a blue moon.also try to define your relationship with their mother. Don't be too close to the mother, just set your priorities straight and make that known.
owk babymama number 5
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by bitchcrafts: 3:39am On Nov 11, 2016
Baby mama? Damn! You both were horn.y lots and gave yrselves the damn fvcks and you enjoyed it while it lasted. When you travelled , sensibility came back to the n * and he started seeing things as they fvckin are. He knew he fvcked up fvcking you this long and now he's backing out. Thats whatsup! Now it aint easy , even near impossible getting a bachelor to walk down the aisle witcha, He has to either be a babydaddy or a polygamist. Stop giving em random bachelor nigg pvssy fvck if ya kno yo wanting something real and dope ; a relationship that will last. So, just fvck the emotions the good sex he gave ya has stricken, repackage yoself, continue hustling for you n yo daughter and dont catch feeling up until u get lucky for a man of yo kind to come by...
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by harffie(m): 4:35am On Nov 11, 2016
oluwasike:
After my past experience wiv my ex boyfriend, I av been afraid to go into any relationship cos am afraid of another heartbreak, everything changes d day I met dis guy, I fell in love wiv him from d first day I met him. I realise I was so much in love wiv him, dere was nothing I could do to stop my heart from loving him. We always av issues since we start dating, cos I av a problem wiv trust cos of my past relationship. He was so sweet, caring nd everything I want in a man.

I had to travel, since I travelled I notice a change in his behaviour, and I had to complain. We av been aving issues for more Dan two weeks now, cos he said I complain of everything, I love dis guy so much. Bt today he wants everything btw us to be over nd wants us to be jst frnds. After persuading for reasons he finally gave me d following reasons
1. Am a Muslim
2. I av a child
3. Am a Yoruba girl
4. And d only thing he is bothered abt his dat He is still in love wiv is ex.

We started dating in september, jst two months ago. He said he doesn't av issues wiv d reasons bt his family. He is from kogi state, he always show my daughter love dat was wat made me love him more. He is from kogi state. Am so confuse right now. Cos I don't know how to handle another break up... I love him so much
Why do women complain so much??
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by harffie(m): 4:36am On Nov 11, 2016
Raine80:
It might be painful yes but he was honest. You asked for a reason and he gave you the reason, you might not like what you heard that is very unfortunate but nonetheless it's there. As women sometimes we try and orchestrate relationships where they will never thrive. A relationship where one party still harbours feelings for an ex is never going to suceeed. As hard as it is you need to move on and please don't act desparate and beg. He might have been on the rebound when he met you. He sounds like a descent man who is just conflicted. Let him go and be patient you cannot hate all men for the fault of one. Is it not better you knew about this now rather than years later. In future take time to know a guy before introducing him to your child as it confuses them.
sensible comment...op learn from Raine80
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by oduz: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
@ oluwasike check your mail
Re: Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help by ODAROOMS(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
U first had child for first Man that u are not with,
U moved on to another person called ex now,
and another ex is loading again.
Madam U need to take away the childish attitude in U
and stop doing like Ruth Abokoku
That's the problem
thanks

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday / Enquiry about alleged Scam / (18+) My Father Had Sex With Me At His Whim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.