Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp (7188 Views)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Sheriff Dissociates Self From Congratulatory Message To Makarfi / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by csamii: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
soulhighman:

So Christian's didn't understand their doctrines in those centuries right? It is now that they have a better understanding? BTW, who were they attributinh their blood sheds in those centuries to? Were they not doing it with the motivation that they are getting rewarded for spreading the gospel even though it meant killing innocent people and committing several atrocities. So we are now in the 21st century, Christians want to point fingers at all Muslims simply because a deluded group, whom other Muslims have denied and condemned their actions several times, are killing other people and attributing the killings to Allah.
You guys should go and sit down pls.

Me don tell u ma own. I've never seen a christian terrorist group before but I've seen ISIS, Al-qaeda and boko haram. I've also seen many Islamic terrorist sympathizers here in Nigeria especially in the north. So you should go and sit down and figure out why your sacred book now makes sane people commit suicide because of imaginary virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by soulhighman(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
csamii:

Me don tell u ma own. I've never seen a christian terrorist group before but I've seen ISIS, Al-qaeda and boko haram. I've also seen many Islamic terrorist sympathizers here in Nigeria especially in the north. So you should go and sit down and figure out why your sacred book now makes sane people commit suicide because of imaginary virgins.
The crusade groups were terrorist groups cos they unleeashed terror on earth. They don't need to have a special name before we call them terrorists. You should figure out how your predecessors translated your bible to mean killing people to spread the gospel in those centuries and then it has another meaning to you guys in the 21st century. You can't understand the bible better than them.
By the way, have you figured out how your book led the leader of the Lord resistance army to kill people in Uganda?
Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Of course lazy people will always be hungry and frustrated. Instead of her to be working she is sitting somewhere insulting Buhari who is by far ahead of her

Of course you will not know when someone is being sarcastic.

He thanked you for acknowledging the sufferings, since you people are always denying it.
Re: Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp by sharp2dacore: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intimidation Of The Judiciary Capable Of Breeding Anarchy – Obi / Ohanaeze Warns Igbo Youths Against Ballot Box Snatching / National Convention: APC Fails To Begin Sale Of Forms, Aspirants Worry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.