Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Oprah Says There Is No God ! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oprah Says There Is No God ! (7892 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by jagunlabi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
mantraa:

My friend, what you have just said makes me feel so sad. That is the most shameful and ignorant thing an african can say.
To say that slavery was okay after millions of africans died and were treated like cattle, branded, sold, tortured, raped, and stripped of our culture and humanity. We were considered to be sub human savages and had christianity forced upon us by europeans. We were not in a "bondage of darkness" and the slave trade was not a "gift of salvation" for us.

Even jesus condoned slavery in his 'teachings' that a slave should obey his master.
It seems like you would be happy if slavery was not abolished because you obviously think it was a good thing.

I hope that one day you wake up, free your mind and break out of your slave mentality. Your ancestors who fought against slavery and died hoping that one day we will be free deserve more respect than that.

Very very sad indeed! You can just see how unhealthy religions can be to people's minds.Tragic.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by IDINRETE: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
ccollins:

Even if it took slavery to bring God's word to africa.its still okay cos its better to be in d light of Jesus than be in the bondage of darkness.if the word of God wasn't brought to africa ,me and many beloved wouldn't have known Christ who is love and couldn't have been heirs of the kingdom of God but thank the Almighty God for this greatest gift of salvation for us.

Your remark above shows how warped and twisted your thinking faculty is. If this the kind of doctrine you are being fed in your place of worship, then indeed you have been turned into non compos mentis,
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by bawomolo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
ccollins:

[b]Even if it took slavery to bring God's word to africa.its still okay cos its better to be in d light of Jesus than be in the bondage of darkness.[/b]if the word of God wasn't brought to africa ,me and many beloved wouldn't have known Christ who is love and couldn't have been heirs of the kingdom of God but thank the Almighty God for this greatest gift of salvation for us.

wow just wow
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by ababda: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2009
seeker where do i begin with you. you are speaking like a true islamic fanatic. don't you know that there are millions of people in islamic coutries that are atheist and my father being among them. do you think all people take islam in face value but i sorry to disappoint many people truly don't. we are appalled when people in places like afganistan and saudi arabia oppress women in the name of religion. i was talking to a group or egyptians and northern sudanese about islam, and we all agreed that islam is nothing more than a cult. it would have been better it we stayed with the old pharaonic and ancient meroitic beliefs. here is a youtube video of a somali atheist Ayaan Hirsi Ali. i would call all former muslim to get her book, because it is definitely thought provoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYZulIxNCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0txwUT8Csh4&feature=fvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtO5Zo9grz4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXR10XSFrVY&feature=related
it is judgment day for islam? people in so called muslim land is starting to turn it backs and go back to who we truly are. i was born nubian and will die being nubian first rather than a religious belief.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by mantraa: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
i would call all former muslim to get her book, because it is definitely thought provoking.

Very good videos, Thanks for the links.
I am not a former muslim but would be very interested in reading her book. Which one would you recommend? She has three on amazon.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by ababda: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
read her first book "infidel", she talks about her life in somalia, but she also lived in saudi arabia, ethiopia, and kenya collectively before immigranting to europe. you will find her opinion about life in saudi arabia quite interesting, and the racism that she had encountered their. also, her situation in kenya, which would give you a bird eye view what horners think of each other and others africans as well, but nothing worst than her saudi experience. yes, i suggest you get her book infidel first, because it is her own personal autobiography. i hope you enjoy and learn from it.

from you nubaeen brother.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by ababda: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by mantraa: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
Thanks bro. I just ordered it off amazon.

respects
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by theseeker2: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
ababda, i really dont get the point with all your rambling. It's not my business whether your father is an atheist or you are Nubian. I rather have a discussion with a xtian of even a devil worshiper than an atheist. How does one reason with someone who does not believe in anything?
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by ababda: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2009
it is interesting mantraa, while your side of the african continent christianity did not work mainly due to europeans, however in the nile valley in egypt, and northern sudan, our society seem more progressive during the christian times, and we had a sense of identity. we did not call ourselves greeks or any other people, we were a nubian society, that work and was progressive. now, arabism in the northern sudan have taken over the land, even though some people still do speak nubian, many people don't speak nubian and regard themselves as a arab. just take a look at this journal and youtube video and you be the judge, and trust me i am not exposing the christian beliefs system, but highlighting the differences the affect of christianity in my society vs yours. in other words, trying to make it balance. nevertheless, i guess the same comparison would be make about islam in west africa. trust me the christian nubians were fighting the arabs for 700 years

http://rumkatkilise.org/nubia.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6171YYEhuI
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by ababda: 5:39am On Nov 12, 2009
typo: i am not espousing christianity
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by ababda: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2009
this video is a wake up call to all free thinking people everywhere. it is very important to watch this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHcwL5S1OSw&feature=related
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by mazaje(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2009
ababda:

this video is a wake up call to all free thinking people everywhere. it is very important to watch this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHcwL5S1OSw&feature=related

Don't mind all these crazy and stupid slaves of allah, they think they are clever when they are completely stupid. . .

Here is another vidoe for you to watch.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjfFP-a5myA&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by itua70: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2009
Oprah needs help. Let just pray for her.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by jagunlabi(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2009
You'd do well to help yourself, first.Oprah is already helping herself so she does not need any help from you.
itua70:

Oprah needs help. Let just pray for her.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by MRNEL(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
THE PREMISE FOR MEANING
To answer the question; what is the meaning of Life? One has to first establish the premise for meaning. What does it take for this Life to have meaning?
For this Life to have meaning, Some basic essentials must be in place. These I believe are:
1) Absolute/Objective Truth
2) Immortality
3) Origin
Origin: In Africa, the greater majority believe that in the beginning God created the universe, as against the opinion in the west that Evolution is the source of origin. This author won’t fail to add that evolution by itself has not been proven to be empirically plausible. Science has not proven the inexistence of God and statistical evaluations lean heavily on an intelligent creator than on life being a product of time, chance and matter or of soil and blood as the Nazis put it.
On the other hand, God explains immortality, origin and the basis for truth or moral consciousness. God is the Moral law giver (objective truth) and He promises immortality (this is a view held by most people that believe in God).
But as said earlier, Truth by definition is exclusive. Logically, it makes more sense to say that all religions are wrong than to say that they all are ways to God! Two mutually exclusive opinions cannot be true at the same time and all religions (essence of culture) all possess a point of exclusivity, essential areas in which differences become irreconcilably. i.e. a premise where I cannot believe yours if I truly believe in mine. Though we must learn to tolerate each other’s religion and beliefs for peaceful co existence, this piece is written for an honest inquirer who desires to know the Truth.
Before I make my case for Jesus Christ as the way, let me say that no religion should be judged by its abuse. So it is not so much about religious excesses by man but the essence of each belief. E.g. one can point at violence in a particular world view as a reason for denying it. Such I believe can only be tenable if these questions are asked; does that world view rend itself logically to such a point? Or is the observable an issue of abuse? Thus it is an enquiry on the essence.
The Nature Of man
The problem with man seeking for God is to understand His nature. Volumes have been written on the nature and personality of God, diversity of world views abound for this singular reason. But the nature of man is well known to us: there is something bad about man, in an Aso villa, in a white house, place man in a position of power, starve him of it. Give him too much food, starve him, marry him, be his best friend, be his worst enemy. Anyway you relate to man you can feel and see his hideousness. But then it is a fault he is aware of and knows it is bad!
The heart of man is sinful! Man is lost; he cannot help himself no matter how hard he tries.
Man’s heart is evil, take a look around. Man’s heart is not that it is unethical but that it is lost in sin.
The heart of man is sinful! Man is lost he cannot help himself no matter how hard he tries. Ethics has and cannot change the nature of men. Send him to a University, train him on the law and ethics, of morals, give him ten commandments or a thousand, punish him for disobedience, even when the punishment is death or amputation Man would still dare to sin! Man cannot help himself, He can’t! My best example is yourself, take a good examination of the thoughts that throng your heart and answer the question: WHO IS without SIN?
In the light of God’s Holiness and righteousness, in light of His amazing Love and indignant judgment, sin becomes utterly sinful and there is the awareness of a dreary judgment. We are all guilty, you and I regardless of tribe, religion or color!
What does this man need? Man needs a savior,
Have you struggled or are struggling with an addiction? Have you had to deal with guilt, immense guilt? I bet you’ll understand me better. In the light of a man’s inner struggle, commandments, even Godly commandments seem irrelevant. The weakness of man is all around you. What does man need?
He needs a savior!
And this is the biggest news in town, Man has got one, and of course the savior isn’t of the nature of man, the savior ought to be different from the saved, and He is. He ought to be without sin, and He is. The savior has to pay the price for man’s sin and He did! The salvation shouldn’t be impersonal and He isn’t. The savior should be capable of filling man’s need for love and He did! It wasn’t for man’s effort, it is free. The Price was heavy, He loved!
Man’s need for Love and Thirst for immortality
The greatest of all ethics is love and the greatest of all human need is Love. Man is created to be loved and there is an inner ache in you and I that even human love cannot fill. Man has tried to fill this need in many ways; sex hasn’t. Money couldn’t and fame won’t, even being a good individual cannot fill this need for communion. Only a personal not impersonal knowledge of God can fill this; Love is personal.
Man in his experience yearns for immortality but is faced with a stark reality of death and the cosmetic industry illustrates this point in graphic details. 88
In the person of Jesus Christ we find:
a. God
b. A Personal God that loves
c. An answer to the source of Man’s hideousness
d. A Savior: the difference between all other religious founders and Jesus Christ is not that He came not to make bad people good, but to make dead people alive! He provides the certainty of being forgiven.
e. Atonement for Sin: Christianity alone offers a cross and a Savior, God died! For many this is unthinkable, but it proves the nature of God (LOVE) and the gravity of Sin
f. Power to overcome sin
g. Righteousness; not of human efforts, as sinful man by his actions which are sinful cannot make himself clean!
h. Human dignity; A God that loved us as individuals, with no distinction between male and female
i. A case for immortality: resurrection from the dead.” Because I live, you will live also”
j. The Meaning of Life: the nature of reality (The knowledge of God)
k. An answer to human suffering
l. A God that didn’t need to create to love (the love in the Trinity)
Jesus answers the question of the nature of sin, the question of suffering, the nature of salvation and the nature of reality.
It is not in religion, it is not in money, it is not in sex or romance, it Is not in learning, it is not in fame or in titles, Meaning is found only in the person of Jesus Christ
Forgiveness
She came to my desk with a quivering lip, the lesson was done
Have you a new sheet for me dear teacher, I’ve spoilt this one
I took his sheet all soiled and blotted, gave him a new one all unspotted
Into her quiet heart I cried, do better now my child
I went to the throne with a trembling heart, the day was done
Have you a new day for me dear master, I’ve spoilt this one
He took my day all soiled and blotted, gave me a new one all unspotted
And Into my tired heart He cried, do better now my child
When I gave Him my Life, on the floor of my hostel room in 2003, tired of trying to be good and failing, of running. I wasn’t a bad man becoming a good man or a good man becoming better; I was a dead man receiving Life! I’ve bowed my knees to Him and I’ve found in Him everything.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

Our Concern is that God is imaginary and nothing much.
[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Nezan(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2009
^^ Your view, right?
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes, my view. . . Nazan you know,billions of people attend millions of churches and and temples around the world to worship God.Yet the God they worship is completely imaginary. Their belief represents a delusion.It is easy to prove that God is imaginary and please do not fail to ask me questions. . .[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by snokky(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
@Topic

The Fool says in His Heart, there is no God!!!!
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by uroi: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
TO,

ALL   WHO BELIVED  GOD IS  IMAGINARY,  may i   applaud how  dim  the light of your imagination had  been  , answer me  this questions  if you have ever been in any space craft  that flown over  50000miles  above sea .

1 FROM WHERE  DID YOU COME  INTO YOUR MOTHERS WOMB IN THIS WORLD ( TRY   AND IMAGINE)

2 YOUR GROUND FATHER AND MOTHER   IF THEY ARE LATE WHERE  HAVE THEY GONE TO AND WHAT RESERVOIR  IS keeping THEM (IMAGINE THIS TOO)

3 FROM WHERE  DO THOUGHT  FLOW FROM INTO YOUR MIND  ( IMAGINE THIS ALSO)

4 BILLIONS  OF SOULs THAT   HAVE SEVERED THE SILVER CORD  WHERE  ARE THEY KEPT AND BY WHO??

there  is no need being a parot of what other  people are saying this is the time to say something for yourself  not all the books your read and you quote

well federal republic of nigeria had no standard liberary  per say so   who can quote   with all  assurance  

no  human  had the right   to say there   is no GOD  because an individual   that  is earth bound  and time bound and may not even  be able to name the composite  element   in the  soil   that grows the food he or she ate  to stand and say there   is no GOD is a  synptoms of mouth diarrhoea,
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by mantraa: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2009
When you say that your god is real and not imaginary, Which god are you talking about?

There are hundreds of gods that you believe are imaginary too.

Atheist just believe in one less god than you. You must admit that it would be foolish to believe in all of them, they cant all be real.
Do you really think that you were lucky enough to be born into a family that just happens to be worshipping the right one?

Think about it, There is only one logical, and rational conclusion. It may be difficult for you to comprehend at first after years of indoctination that your god is the only real god. But your god[b] is[/b] imaginary too, just like all the others.

They provide the answers to all the questions you asked for millions of loyal followers around the world.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=13pt]mantraa you've got a complete list of the God(s) and Godess but when i mean God is imaginary i mean all . God is God and all are man made!.There are literally thousands of religions being practiced today. Here are 20 of the most popular, along with an estimate of the number of followers:

1. Christianity: 2.1 billion
2. Islam: 1.3 billion
3. Hinduism: 900 million
4. Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
5. Buddhism: 376 million
6. African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million
7. Sikhism: 23 million
8. Juche: 19 million
9. Spiritism: 15 million
10. Judaism: 14 million
11. Baha'i: 7 million
12. Jainism: 4.2 million
13. Shinto: 4 million
14. Cao Dai: 4 million
15. Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million
16. Tenrikyo: 2 million
17. Neo-Paganism: 1 million
18. Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand
19. Rastafarianism: 600 thousand
20. Scientology: 500 thousand

If you believe in God, you have chosen to reject Allah, Vishnu, Budda, Waheguru and all of the thousands of other gods that other people worship today just like in your list. It is quite likely that you rejected these other gods without ever looking into their religions or reading their books. You simply absorbed the dominant faith in your home or in the society you grew up in.In the same way, the followers of all these other religions have chosen to reject God. You think their gods are imaginary, and they think your God is imaginary.

In other words, each religious person on earth today arbitrarily rejects thousands of gods as imaginary, many of which he/she has never even heard of, and arbitrarily chooses to "believe" in one of them.I contend that we are both satanist. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. . . .

A rational person rejects all human gods equally, because all of them are equally imaginary. How do we know that they are imaginary? Simply imagine that one of them is real. If one of these thousands of gods were actually real, then his followers would be experiencing real, undeniable benefits. These benefits would be obvious to everyone. The followers of a true god would pray, and their prayers would be answered. The followers of a true god would therefore live longer, have fewer diseases, have lots more money, etc. There would be thousands of statistical markers surrounding the followers of a true god.

Everyone would notice all of these benefits, and they would gravitate toward this true god. And thus, over the course of several centuries, everyone would be aligned on the one true god. All the other false gods would have fallen by the wayside long ago, and there would be only one religion under the one true god.

When we look at our world today, we see nothing like that. There are two billion Christians AND there are more than one billion Muslims, and their religions are mutually exclusive. There are thousands of other religions. When you analyse any of them, they all show a remarkable similarity -- there is zero evidence that any of these gods exist. That is how we know that they are all imaginary.
[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by bawomolo(m): 12:47am On Nov 21, 2009
Islam and Christianity aren't exactly mutually exclusive. they are both strange diversions from Judaism.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2009
[size=13pt]I feel you my man. . . [/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by nataneel: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2009
na today you know? but wait make una no dey listen to pple like dat dey just won get attention.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by MRNEL(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2009
@Ogaga, sir it appears your position is on the premise that God's purpose is Human happiness, to make His subjects happy and richer. well that happens not to be so.
1, does this life have meaning?
2. where is the basis for that meaning?
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2009
[size=13pt]MR NEL I have nothing doing with any God(s) in as much all God's are barrier to human race. but if you insist there is an almighty God which nobody sees, and those thousands of other Gods are useless. how on earth do you expert a normal person to believe what is not real. . . ?. and i answer you question by saying there so much meaning in life. Life is a Journey and any body who got life must know his or her destination all else you shall miss road.[/size]
MR NEL:

@Ogaga, sir it appears your position is on the premise that God's purpose is Human happiness, to make His subjects happy and richer. well that happens not to be so.
1, does this life have meaning?
2. where is the basis for that meaning?
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by MRNEL(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2009
@Ogaga. thanks 4 your understanding. what then is your basis for meaning. does life have a purpose; a journey to where? what or who defines the destination. the sojourner? if so what or who defined his source? A normal person should try to understand himself first.
it is easy to say there is no God on the basis of not being able to see it, but magicians and Healing evangelist has shown us that there are other powers at play besides the observable.
I will appreciate your answers
\

MR NEL I have nothing doing with any God(s) in as much all God's are barrier to human race. but if you insist there is an almighty God which nobody sees, and those thousands of other Gods are useless. how on earth do you expert a normal person to believe what is not real. . . ?. and i answer you question by saying there so much meaning in life. Life is a Journey and any body who got life must know his or her destination all else you shall miss road.
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]Life is as it is. Yes, life has a purpose. Life has a goal. But, life’s goal is life itself. Life’s purpose is life itself. That’s the way it is. Life is absolutely non-purposive. Because purpose is the end of life. But, life has no end. This is the existential truth. Life is eternally eternal. Then they have already found the eternal bliss and ecstasy in life. In a deep state of meditation, they have fathomed the very depth of their inner being, and scaled the highest peak of consciousness. These questions will disappear without any trace at all.

Life keeps on going. If life had a purpose then everything would be finished.Some people will raise these questions in their own lifetime, out of frustration. They are deeply unsatisfied with the events happening in life, extremely exhausted from all the efforts, and not finding peace and contentment anywhere. Out of this group of individuals, some seek for an answer, and become seekers. As more thirst arises in them, they become meditators. Then sooner or later these questions will disappear, as the light of understanding will penetrate them, making these questions utterly meaningless.

Finally, there are some people who are already meditators and have understood the meaning of these questions so they don’t become bothered with them. They have their own way of living and don’t allow these questions to become a hindrance. They have already gone beyond, and have understood the futility of these questions.

[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by jagunlabi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
Now, that's deep. smiley
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Life is as it is. Yes, life has a purpose. Life has a goal. But, life’s goal is life itself. Life’s purpose is life itself. That’s the way it is. Life is absolutely non-purposive. Because purpose is the end of life. But, life has no end. This is the existential truth. Life is eternally eternal. Then they have already found the eternal bliss and ecstasy in life. In a deep state of meditation, they have fathomed the very depth of their inner being, and scaled the highest peak of consciousness. These questions will disappear without any trace at all.

Life keeps on going. If life had a purpose then everything would be finished.Some people will raise these questions in their own lifetime, out of frustration. They are deeply unsatisfied with the events happening in life, extremely exhausted from all the efforts, and not finding peace and contentment anywhere. Out of this group of individuals, some seek for an answer, and become seekers. As more thirst arises in them, they become meditators. Then sooner or later these questions will disappear, as the light of understanding will penetrate them, making these questions utterly meaningless.

Finally, there are some people who are already meditators and have understood the meaning of these questions so they don’t become bothered with them. They have their own way of living and don’t allow these questions to become a hindrance. They have already gone beyond, and have understood the futility of these questions.

[/size]
Re: Oprah Says There Is No God ! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]jagunlabi i feel you. . . Though our tags only "Oprah" and "God" but some one just requested me to explain him if really Life got a Purpose but the purpose is Life and nothing much!. In other words lets take an example if life has a purpose, then everything in this existence must have a purpose. Does anybody know what is the purpose of the sunrise? What happens if suddenly the sun stops rising tomorrow? Can you imagine this? What if the sun says, “I’ve achieved my goal. Enough rising! Let me take a break.” Then, what would happen?.

Similarly, life is also purposeless. Many of you may not agree with me. That’s perfectly okay. Because everybody has their own way of thinking. Everybody is brought up differently, thus there will be different thinking, different opinion. It’s absolutely fine with me if you do not agree. Because this thing cannot be defined without using logic and reasoning. The mind tries to seek answers for everything. But remember, mind has its own limitations. How much further can mind go beyond its reach?    Mind cannot penetrate the deeper realm of your inner being. Only the light of understanding can. And where is this idea and logic coming from? Is this your own? No. These are all borrowed. These are learned. It’s simply an assimilation, a collection, from here and there. From this book that book. From your parents, teachers, masters, society and so on. . . . . Otherwise, close your eyes and try to find if even a single thought belongs to you. It's really tough. You will hardly find any thought which is entirely yours. In fact, this is a great way to be in meditation. Let’s not delve deeply into this right now, as it will be the topic of a separate article. Mind is simply a collection of your borrowed, memorized or learned knowledge from various sources. This applies to me as well.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Belgian MP: 'Muslim Immigration To Europe Is A Trojan Horse Invasion' / 5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.