Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? (612 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by Ailinshukay: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2016
Single guys, this goes to you, Can you date a single mother or rather go for a single lady that will give birth to all your babies?
#Palmchat
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by opethom(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2016
that depends on her character

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by dingbang(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Also depends on the age of the baby... depends on how old she is
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by talktonase(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Of course nah! No be woman she be...
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by fergieboy: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Single mom are the best cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by shamsuRana(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2016
opethom:
that depends on her character

nice one. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by afanide: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Currently on one......
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by balaclava: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Yes... if I'm also a single dad. It's balanced

No... if I'm not. It's not balanced. A lot of ISSUES come with such relationship... worse if it end in marriage. You won't know until u r in it.

There r also so many good girls without offspring out there. Save urself the troubles of one. Let her marry d kids dad.

An Exception is if d dad is dead.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by TwoBottles: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2016
If her name is Genevieve.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by shams040(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Yes, if she gt wat I want
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by MUVA(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2016
No can't do smiley
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by zyzxx(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Its a mattee of choice
But no that naija mother no go take am easy with u at all.

Meanwhile her character and if she prove she learn from her previous mistake, if the first one was a mistake

Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by zicoraads: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Why not? I can date one. However, when marriage is starting to become part of the conversation, I might scram.
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by omega25red(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
i did in the past. it was fine initially but drama came later. Her kids father was always around and picking fights with her because he saw me playing with his kid. she always had arguments with her kids father and i had to console her. There was one time her kid had diaper rash and she was almost claiming that maybe the kids father was molesting her. i had to calm her down and told her go to the hospital first and let them tell you whats going on before you start fighting or calling police. There was just too much going on with her and the relationship failed. i dont regret escaping that situation
Re: Guys Can You Date A Single Mother? by MilesLamar(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
sure

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Fredrick , Can You F*** Me ?- Season 1 Episode 2 / US Man Marries Smartphone / How To Know If A Girl Likes You Or Not By Her Body Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.