Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. (4711 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / I Am Tempted To Check My Husband's Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2016
so visit christiannymphos together and explore regions of possibility you both never knew were ever possible before. didn't use the site in my case but a caring teacher and lover's spirit was all it took (patience too) and today is a different story.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2016
i hope my notes answered your question specter. sorry for breaking it like such. my chinko phone is limited to just 250 characters. there is a lot to gain as being the teacher that transformed the caterpillar. she would never look at you the same. grin
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2016
nor even have eyes for another for that matter. smile dear.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2016
just quote if you have any other related question and i would be glad to answer. cheers

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by byvan03: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2016
No Need advising op, he already placed an Advert for a Fine assed chick between 18-23.https://www.nairaland.com/3261425/quick
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2016
byvan03:
No Need advising op, he already placed an Advert for a Fine assed chick between 18-23.https://www.nairaland.com/3261425/quick
there is still hope as he is willing to make an effort. all he needs is support.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2016
PS. specter i opened a thread on getting pregnant, you might want to take a look. Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2016
teemy:
so visit christiannymphos together and explore regions of possibility you both never knew were ever possible before. didn't use the site in my case but a caring teacher and lover's spirit was all it took (patience too) and today is a different story.

Thanks a bunch bros . You are indeed a bro.I am grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2016
We share the same mind bro. Yes I placed an advert but didn't follow thru. Yes I was once a bad guy, a nigga, was crazy to the core back then I school. Had the money, the women, the drugs, violence, did lotta shit ain't pray of. But you know, I came back to bunk, met this lady who teacheth the torch to burn bright and she changed me. She ain't no graduate but the loves me and made lotta sacrifices for me you know. She changed me. I was written off no body think me will make it.some think me would have been dead right about now. Feel me. She remodeled me, I went back to school, we planned business , I invested cash I would have otherwised partied with. We managed it and later built a limited liability company from it. That is paying our bills till date though I now run it while she is a full time wife and on salary. And today I am a graduate and a professional to have 3 jobs in 3 different companies in Nigeria working part time at my convenience. Plus managing the side biz.
She made me the envy of my family.
You see ?.But that rough life still lurks at times. So I try hard to contail it but it's difficult.
So when I married her, I vowed I won't cheat on her. I get tempted a whole lot but I still struggle to keep my vow.
I wanna make her into what I desire in a woman sexually so I won't have to cheat on her cos in every other area we are 150% perfect.

Also I married kinda early maybe that youthfulness still struggles within me.
Thanks for swearing at me, addvicing me and helping me. I am grateful. But don't in any way insult her pls. Thanks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2016
am glad specter feels this much about his wife and i know he would do good by her. shit happens and life happens, the main thing is to pick oneself up and move forward. specter, at the site run more searches in the area of pleasuring your woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by 5minsmadness: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2016
teemy:
am glad specter feels this much about his wife and i know he would do good by her. shit happens and life happens, the main thing is to pick oneself up and move forward. specter at the site run more searches in the area of pleasuring your woman.

Good job @advising without judging teemy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by 5minsmadness: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2016
specter:
We share the same mind bro. Yes I placed an advert but didn't follow thru. Yes I was once a bad guy, a nigga, was crazy to the core back then I school. Had the money, the women, the drugs, violence, did lotta shit ain't pray of. But you know, I came back to bunk, met this lady who teacheth the torch to burn bright and she changed me. She ain't no graduate but the loves me and made lotta sacrifices for me you know. She changed me. I was written off no body think me will make it.some think me would have been dead right about now. Feel me. She remodeled me, I went back to school, we planned business , I invested cash I would have otherwised partied with. We managed it and later built a limited liability company from it. That is paying our bills till date though I now run it while she is a full time wife and on salary. And today I am a graduate and a professional to have 3 jobs in 3 different companies in Nigeria working part time at my convenience. Plus managing the side biz.
She made me the envy of my family.
You see ?.But that rough life still lurks at times. So I try hard to contail it but it's difficult.
So when I married her, I vowed I won't cheat on her. I get tempted a whole lot but I still struggle to keep my vow.
I wanna make her into what I desire in a woman sexually so I won't have to cheat on her cos in every other area we are 150% perfect.

Also I married kinda early maybe that youthfulness still struggles within me.
Thanks for swearing at me, addvicing me and helping me. I am grateful. But don't in any way insult her pls. Thanks.

I feel u man.
She's your queen, and well deserved at that. Treat her right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2016
5minsmadness:

Good job @advising without judging teemy.
thanks dear, u done do the needful we discussed about?
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by byvan03: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
teemy:
there is still hope as he is willing to make an effort. all he needs is support.

He should Make more than efforts! No one deserves to live a decent life and end up with a potential disease vector in the name of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
byvan03:

He should Make more than efforts! No one deserves to live a decent life and end up with a potential disease vector in the name of marriage.
i agree with you. as he is reading this he would amend.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by byvan03: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
teemy:
i agree with you. as he is reading this he would amend.

Yeah, hopefully.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
byvan03:

Yeah, hopefully.
thanks for also believing in him. grin
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by byvan03: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
teemy:

If you saw the possibility of redemption in him, i had to tap into that positivity smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by baby124: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lmao. 3 jobs in 3 different companies and owns a business. Do you have a body triple? I don't even think you can work in 3 different companies at once. Except you are a laborer or doing consulting by time. Please don't bobo us here. Quite enlightened people come to this section jare

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by thelish(f): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
Acidosis:

She has a very low, almost zero esteem...low self-worth

Her first mistake (she will forever live with) was accepting to remain a virgin, while you go sucking anything that looks like skirt, whether a porcupine lives beneath the skirt or not.

You, on the other hand will do anything to get satisfied. Guess what? you will need to continue chasing skirts till death.

If they give you Maheeda, believe me, it won't be long before you ask for Afrocandy.

guy u wicked o. lol
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 13, 2016
teemy:

Thanks for your advise bro. We had fun ystrday and I saw a side I haven't seen before now. The fun loving side. Guess your advice was superb. It's still a work in progress, we will get there. For the record, I work as an associate, a partner and a consultant. For those doubting the 3 jobs. It's possible but you will sacrfice alot, loads of stress, sleepless nights , late office and meeting hours, and sometimes you just wanna quit but the bills you have to pay keeps you in there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by onegig(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2016
More reason all aspects should be discussed and people should be willing to explore and open their minds to all possibilities in marriage.

Aside everything in marriage "access to each other's body" is one of the most important things and if that side is dead then other things would slowly grind to a halt. Find someone who shares same preferences or is ready to explore and learn new things instead of getting married and now trying to force your ways on them. Doesn't work most times.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2016
specter:

Thanks for your advise bro. We had fun ystrday and I saw a side I haven't seen before now. The fun loving side. Guess your advice was superb. It's still a work in progress, we will get there.
i am glad.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2016
@onegig take my case for instance. my expectation was far higher than reality and had to first deal with bad experiences. it is not a matter of having multiple exes but treating best your married partner with available and learned information.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
today i can proudly say that my once shy and hesitative wife (confessed she never knew sex was meant to be enjoyed) is now a stud (normally males are the ones called studs). goes to say that anyone can improve. just needs love, patience and wisdom.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by onegig(m): 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
teemy:
@onegig take my case for instance. my expectation was far higher than reality and had to first deal with bad experiences. it is not a matter of having multiple exes but treating best your married partner with available and learned information.
That's if they are open minded and ready to learn.
Re: Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. by teemy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
onegig:
That's if they are open minded and ready to learn.
true, that is an issue. but i believe it is also the duty of everyone to know the spouse's buttons. that way conflict reduces, afterall sex is communication

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Motherhood, My Tears And Fears / **am I Responsible For Her (pregnancy)? Pls Help / Your Wife Denies You Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.