Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary (831 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by Flexygist: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
So sweet! The lady, Nneka shared the photo on Insatgram with the caption:

When you have a man of God who values your worth .... When you have a man who courted you first.... When you have a man who decided to make you his wife.... That's my man...My Fiancé... My Husband God, I thank you! For a few months now I've been commuting to work by uber and the train and didn't complain...(maybe just a little) but today as I was walking out to the employee pick up spot I walked out to this blessing!!! Happy 2 Year Anniversary to US!!!! Baby you have out done yourself!!
#Surpriseeeeee #Blessings#HappyWifeHappyLife #ILOVEMYMAN#BestHusbandEver #PowdersJourney#MrsPOWDERNewRide

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/10/nigerian-lady-gets-a-car-gift-from-her-man-to-mark-their-2nd-year-anniversary/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by Destined2win: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wow! This is beautiful!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by slimthugchime(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
good for them kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nyc Nyc Nyc...buh If Care Isnt Taken,then The Next 2yrs Anniversary Gift wuld Be A Dirvoce Letter!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Awwwwn,so cute
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by firstking01(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nice one...

I'm a lover of good thing cool

To the girl who will marry me this is lil compared to what i have in stock for you cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
With money marriage is sweet. With trust only and no money, marriage is OK. Without trust and money, marriage is suffering.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
wow...so sweet...looking forward to that..
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by coolbreezy01: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by soberdrunk(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
*now singing*---- "Some have wife but cannot 'buy', some can 'buy' but have no wife................... angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by Hadez(f): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
firstking01:
Nice one...

I'm a lover of good thing cool

To the girl who will marry me this is lil compared to what i have in stock for you cool

Same things you had in Stock for halfrica? shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by wristbangle: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hadez:

Give me the wristwatch in your hands nau sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by Justeenaleo(f): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
And some of us can't even get a reply text.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by firstking01(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hadez:

Yeah, but we talking bout "marriage" hereundecided…btw, where have you beenundecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by Flexygist: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets A Car Gift From Her Man To Mark Their 2nd Year Anniversary by kinggogo: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2016
Everything pipu go announce 4 social media

Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

Momments From My Secondary Schools Senior Prefects Wedding / How To Take Your Post To The Front Page. / Why Won't Women Ever Stop Talking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.