Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos (33453 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by joseph6071: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
It was a triple celebration for a Nigerian lady based in the US, Anita Festus, when her boyfriend of many years, Dozie Nwafor, proposed to her on her birthday in December and also gave her a brand new car for accepting to marry him.

See photos of Anita with her ride below.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/lady-gets-car-as-birthday-gift-from-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Pruwa: 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Congratulations to her

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by joseph6071: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Immanuels7(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Top Ten Most Successful Bank Robbery of All Time
https://www./2018/12/10-most-successful-bank-robberies-of.html
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin igbo men are lomantic

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by sacramento1212: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Material love

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Bustincole(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nice 1

the girl look like Bobrisky

mainwhile d guy pocket be like

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by salbis(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Who talk say genuine money no good? Poverty die!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Enoch07: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by hubtiva: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Niangollan42: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Love
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by ruggedtimi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
dey like bobrisky

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by rentAcock(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
That's not a brand new car and the background of the first pic reminds me of those gangsta movies we used to watch in the late 90s. 3rd picture looks like bobrisky. He should focus on making more money to relocate to a decent neighbourhood first before buying a used 2007 honda civic for his fiance.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by theoldpretender(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nice....but I hope he also has the gift of faithfulness....that gift has no momentary value but is worth more than cars ,house, etc.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ladies,, food don done.. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Dshocker(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kudos to him
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by letout: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by aishapmbtoto: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
So should we fry water for you ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by duduade: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
I would have said that third picture was bobrisky

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Uyi168: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hope he has done at least times ten for his mom...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by 2flash: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
There children teeth go be double gate ooo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by earthsync(f): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by faithfull18(f): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cool.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Waakanda: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Happy for her smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
which kind peer pressure be this? first na Assurance now this? oloshi them now go begin look for car keys after proposal. ogbeni WHY??
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by Jaqenhghar: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bustincole:
Nice 1

the girl look like Bobrisky

mainwhile d guy pocket be like
I thought it was just me. You beat me to it
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by correctyourself(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hmmm OP do we still have brand-new car of this car model?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos by hisexcellency34: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Congrats but dont cry after he uses your pant oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.