Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks (28066 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Abbeyme: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
Buhari is shaking the foundations of currupyion

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by ednut1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by NovusHomo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
eezeribe:
Nairaland needs an English editor. How will "More 2 weeks" make front page unedited.

I am sure the op is one of those people who put "Graduate" as title before their names... But they have refused to Graduate from English language.

You caught that?! Education in Nigeria...
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by PublicAssurance: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
this Wicked woman...sentenced someone to life in prison for marijuana that is legal in dveloped countries

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by IRobot7(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
shamecurls:
Can't they just kill her once she has been found guilty and let's move to Nnamadi Kalu's case.

Buhari needs to start thinking of decongesting EFCC cases and Kuje prison inmates by elimination.

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by mrsfavour(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
The height of humiliation. Am just ashamed on her behalf . Too beautiful to be belittled.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by rusher14: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=14pt]Buhari is removing all igbo people from positions.

[/size]
The corrupt ones.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by kcnwaigbo: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:
grin cheesy

Whether enemies of Nigeria like it or not, they must bow to PMB's war on corruption.
Be they judges, SANs, ex-ministers or ex-first lady, na dem go taya.

I recall how e-wailing zombies were masturbating on the bragging by the Judiciary and SANs to "cut PMB into sizes" for daring to expose and prosecute the bad eggs among them. They mocked him saying "who will send the judges to jail? PMB is a dullard".

I remember telling them we surely still have a handful of judges who will be happy with what PMB is doing with those wigged thieves in the Bench and be happier to send the cash-for-judgement judges to gaol. They called me names then.

Please tell us what is happening now? Ofili-Ajumogobia has been remanded on court orders. Ngwuta will be arraigned tomorrow as I read and possibly will be remanded too.

If PMB achieves nothing more than tackling corruption in the Judiciary and Nigeria at large, he will have left a worthy legacy to build on. We are where we are because of CORRUPTION and not because of anything else.

On the side note: Omoghen or whatever his name, who was sworn in as acting CJN will only be made a substantive one IF AND ONLY IF he passes the investigation being conducted on him. It will be plain stupidity to want to fight corruption and expect the president to appoint a corrupt Chief Judge as the CJN. It can't work.
President Buhari is not in a position to either confirm or reject Onnoggen as CJN, only the Senate or the NJC can do that!!! If you think Buha ri can pocket the judiciary you better wake up!! Am sure you saw from the ruling on the bayelsa case yesterday that the judges has refused to be intimidated!!

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by julioralph(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
omo see the sign board sha undecided

Silence, Court in Session.... Not Silent Court in Session angry

na small small things like this matter at times.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by ikemesit4477: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
obiremy:
OBLA(SAN), JUSTICE AJUMOGOBIA, TO REMAIN IN EFCC CUSTODY FOR 14 DAYS-COURT RULES.

Lagos Magistrate Court today, November 10, 2016, granted the EFCC a remand order to keep Godwin Obla, SAN, and Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia of the Federal High Court in custody for 14 days. Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia is being investigated by the EFCC for allegedly receiving a N5 million bribe from Obla, SAN. Ofili-Ajumogobia who has been under the watch of the EFCC over alleged ostentatious living was earlier in the year barred by the National Judicial Council (NJC) from getting any promotion for the remainder of her career.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/justice-ajumogobia-to-remain-in-efcc.html
she dress like a deeper life member.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by ted1741: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
ajigiteri:
Bring back our money
Its not about bringing back our money, rather bribery corrupting jurisprudence which of course is worst than looting public fund because it erodes judicial independence which is pivotal to good governance, justice, equity and good conscience. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by bangging(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:
grin cheesy

Whether enemies of Nigeria like it or not, they must bow to PMB's war on corruption.
Be they judges, SANs, ex-ministers or ex-first lady, na dem go taya.

I recall how e-wailing zombies were masturbating on the bragging by the Judiciary and SANs to "cut PMB into sizes" for daring to expose and prosecute the bad eggs among them. They mocked him saying "who will send the judges to jail? PMB is a dullard".

I remember telling them we surely still have a handful of judges who will be happy with what PMB is doing with those wigged thieves in the Bench and be happier to send the cash-for-judgement judges to gaol. They called me names then.

Please tell us what is happening now? Ofili-Ajumogobia has been remanded on court orders. Ngwuta will be arraigned tomorrow as I read and possibly will be remanded too.

If PMB achieves nothing more than tackling corruption in the Judiciary and Nigeria at large, he will have left a worthy legacy to build on. We are where we are because of CORRUPTION and not because of anything else.

On the side note: Omoghen or whatever his name, who was sworn in as acting CJN will only be made a substantive one IF AND ONLY IF he passes the investigation being conducted on him. It will be plain stupidity to want to fight corruption and expect the president to appoint a corrupt Chief Judge as the CJN. It can't work.
how about amechi? Corruption war my foot. Hisssssssssss...www.Afonjas.com
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Agbanagba1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
kITATITA:
She's beautiful. Too pretty for corruption
No be her real face o!

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by divide9ja: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
rusher14:

The corrupt ones.

Only Igbo people are corrupt abi?

Audu in Kogi was known to have stolen N11 Billion and yet he was APC flag bearer

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Cadamlk: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
kITATITA:
corruption is in the blood not on the look. Let her dance to rythm of the consequences of her a actions.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by rusher14: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
divide9ja:

Audu in Kogi was known to have stolen N11 Billion and yet he was APC flag bearer

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/
Igwe Dasuki is from Arochukwu?
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by divide9ja: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
rusher14:

Igwe Dasuki is from Arochukwu?

We are not discussig Dasuki, we are discussing the way Buhari is going after all Igbo people & Christians.

yet Audu that it was widely known was left.

fashola

Rotimi
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by AbdulQudus109: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
kITATITA:
U speak my mind

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by rusher14: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
divide9ja:

We are not discussig Dasuki, we are discussing the way Buhari is going after all Igbo people & Christians.

yet Audu that it was widely known was left.

fashola

Rotimi
You are not interested in all that.

All you really want is a reason to break a team that upset the old regime.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Kazrem(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hmmm life. You were the justice yesterday but being judged today. Thread it carefully.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by EFCC777: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
kITATITA:
u too like woman

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by PublicAssurance: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Wicked Winch of a woman!....tufia!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by mytime24(f): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
kITATITA:
#corruption

no dey show for face angry

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abbeyme:

Is that the best you can think?

Do you answer everybody on nairaland? The author of that comment might just be a Jambite, learn to ignore these little children on Nairaland
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by willyo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nairadays:
Indeed the Rich also cry. If they tell me that this woman can be brought to this level and openly ridiculed, I would have shrugged, just remember in anything you do karma will pay back.

This woman has no iota of regard to the poor and anyone at all. She was in a cloud of pride, very pompous.

A colleague went to her house to render service, when leaving, he thought he could join her ride to the high Court, and so he sat at the back with another of her staff, only for her to enter the car and said, "who are these monkeys?, do you think you can ride in the same car with me?"

If you're not in the high class, forget it. This woman will look down on you like filth. Now judgment beckons.

Why will he get into the car without permission from her?
Why ridicule ur nativity?
Just don't paint people with the colours u choose from ur heart, be reasonable.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by mapet: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
divide9ja:

You conveniently for got to add this piece, I will imagine....

"The Kogi State Chairman, All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Hadi Ametuo has refuted reports that he appealed to Kogi State citizens to elect his party’s gubernatorial candidate, Prince Abubakar Audu, to enable him (Audu) return to the state, the N11 billion allegedly embezzled by the former governor while in office............

Ametuo, who was said to have made the appeal while addressing newsmen after the Eid el-Kabir 2015 prayers, described the report as the desperation of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), adding that the cheap propaganda has exposed their weakness.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/kogi-gov-i-never-said-audu-ll-return-alleged-11bn-loot-if-voted-apc-chairman/........"
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by billyG(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
This judge shld rather b a con Businesswoman than been a judge.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
For her own fellow judge to recommend her further incarceration for two weeks proves that at the very least the justice has a case to answer. I just hope the EFCC, DSS or whatever security agency prosecuting her doesn't drop the ball

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Googleus(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
But Where is she going to na.... 2 weeks never reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by klax(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
I don't get it pls what are they troubling this woman for I have tried to get what her offense us really about it can't get it. Anyway she will be free either 2 weeks or 4 weeks nothing will happen any of these corruption fight I don't belief and will not belief until late Amaechi, Atiku, Dogara etc are trap down to explain themselves anything short of that to me is nonsense
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Pennywise(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
The NJC is at best undependable but in all likelihood complicit.

How can a judge so manifestly corrupt as this woman be told that even though we know that you are corrupt, keep your job but there will be no more promotion for you! Where in the world is that done?

It goes to show the kind of influence she wields over the NJC.

Secondly the CJN who also heads the NJC is either too old or too incompetent for the job to allow these kinds of disgraceful judgements.

The judiciary and not just the lawmakers are the agents perpetuating corruption and suffering in the land.

Nigerian youths should know that these are the main cause of their suffering and confront them rather than taking to robbery, kidnapping or dying like flies in the Mediterranean.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant / Chidoka Osita Commends Fashola For Fixing Road After He Complained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.