Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks (28068 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by kolaaderin: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
divide9ja:

We are not discussig Dasuki, we are discussing the way Buhari is going after all Igbo people & Christians.

yet Audu that it was widely known was left.

fashola

Rotimi

Who is this programmed robot running on window 98, with a virus updating past on it. Audu is dead and please let him be in his grave rocking his deed on earth be it good or bad till judgement day.

Sensible Igbo will never alter that silly statement and just to ask when has obanikoro and fani kayode turned igbo, the Yoruba's are not screeming blue murderer .

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by ofuonyebi: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Now that the so call "almighty" Judges and Senior Advocates of Nigeria (aka-SAN) now sleeps

like criminals inside EFCC cell that is full of mosquitoes, we must thank God for giving us a new Nigeria where

for once again, all are equal. Where corruption are no longer swept under the tick red carpet like we

all saw in the GEJ era. corrupt robbers, soldiers, judges, ministers, governors, politicians and any category etc

now know that govt is greater than anybody. We say 21 gun salute to the "African man of integrity

of the decades!"...sai Buhari...because a nation devoid of honest but fantastically corrupt leaders and followers will perish b/4 its time!

4 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by kcnwaigbo: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
ofuonyebi:
Now that the so call "almighty" Judges and Senior Advocates of Nigeria (aka-SAN) now sleeps

like criminals inside EFCC cell that is full of mosquitoes, we must thank God for giving us a new Nigeria where

for once again, all are equal. Where corruption are no longer swept under the tick red carpet like we

all saw in the GEJ era. corrupt robbers, soldiers, judges, ministers, governors, politicians and any category etc

now know that govt is greater than anybody. We say 21 gun salute to the "African man of integrity

of the decades!"...sai Buhari...because a nation devoid of honest but fantastically corrupt leaders and followers will perish b/4 its time!

A new Nigeria where a certificate scammer is president?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by bcashy: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Abbeyme:

Is that the best you can think?

Thats the capability of his brain thats all

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
Towncrier007:
Ofili is not bad o, she is sexy, I don't mind sending cucumbers for her to eat over there

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
shamecurls:
Can't they just kill her once she has been found guilty and let's move to Nnamadi Kalu's case.

Buhari needs to start thinking of decongesting EFCC cases and Kuje prison inmates by elimination.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by hammerT: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
for allegedly receiving a N5 million bribe from Obla

THE ONLY CRIME SHE COMMITTED WAS ACQUITTING FFK OF CORRUPTION CHARGES.

HE IS HOLDING FFK AND HOLDING THE JUDGE THAT DECIDED HIS CASE AS INNOCENT.

BUHARI THAT DISOBEY COURT ORDER, WEN WILL HE BE ARRESTED AND DETAINED? OR IS BUHARI ABOVE THE LAW?

ANY JUDGE THAT DON'T DECIDE A CASE, AS BUHARI WANT IS ARRESTED BY EFCC.

WHEN IS ABANG GOING TO EFCC?

CAN U IMAGINE ACCUSING A JUSTICE OF MERE #5,OOO,OOO. (5MILLION NAIRA)

MONEY DAT I DATCH PEOPLE ANY HOW, ESPECIALLY MY GRAND PARENTS. PATHETIC!
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Oblang(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
divide9ja:

We are not discussig Dasuki, we are discussing the way Buhari is going after all Igbo people & Christians.

yet Audu that it was widely known was left.

fashola

Rotimi

Ffk, obanikoro too are Igbo I guess...yeye victim ppl..

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:08am On Nov 11, 2016
divide9ja:

Only Igbo people are corrupt abi?

Audu in Kogi was known to have stolen N11 Billion and yet he was APC flag bearer

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

Shut up and stop littering Nairaland with this nonsense, If FFK an Igbo man? if Dasuki and igbo man? go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by obiaguna(m): 1:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Nairadays:
Indeed the Rich also cry. If they tell me that this woman can be brought to this level and openly ridiculed, I would have shrugged, just remember in anything you do karma will pay back.

This woman has no iota of regard to the poor and anyone at all. She was in a cloud of pride, very pompous.

A colleague went to her house to render service, when leaving, he thought he could join her ride to the high Court, and so he sat at the back with another of her staff, only for her to enter the car and said, "who are these monkeys?, do you think you can ride in the same car with me?"

If you're not in the high class, forget it. This woman will look down on you like filth. Now judgment beckons.

Is she from Abia and in anyway related to Noble Igwe's wife. Chioma Ofilli or something. Or does she have kids in the limelight?
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:12am On Nov 11, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

A new Nigeria where a certificate scammer is president?

Hahahah sorry you feel pained abi? you can join her in custody.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by tit(f): 2:20am On Nov 11, 2016
Buhari will spend the rest of his days in jail.
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nairadays: 2:30am On Nov 11, 2016
obiaguna:

Is she from Abia and in anyway related to Noble Igwe's wife. Chioma Ofilli or something. Or does she have kids in the limelight?

Don't know where she's from. All I know is that she married a son, the junior brother to our former foreign affairs minister under GEJ, his name was Ajumogobia. One light complexioned man like that.
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Nairadays: 2:36am On Nov 11, 2016
willyo:

Why will he get into the car without permission from her?
Why ridicule ur nativity?
Just don't paint people with the colours u choose from ur heart, be reasonable.
Thanks

I know most of us just comment online, throw shades at people and topics at which we don't know anything about. I am also guilty. Well this I know via various testimonies.

You're right, he needed her permission. But calling human beings a monkey is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by obiaguna(m): 2:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Nairadays:

Don't know where she's from. All I know is that she married a son, the junior brother to our former foreign affairs minister under GEJ, his name was Ajumogobia. One light complexioned man like that.

Yes you are very correct. Thanks.
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Lightening: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Pennywise:
The NJC is at best undependable but in all likelihood complicit.

How can a judge so manifestly corrupt as this woman be told that even though we know that you are corrupt, keep your job but there will be no more promotion for you! Where in the world is that done?

It goes to show the kind of influence she wields over the NJC.

Secondly the CJN who also heads the NJC is either too old or too incompetent for the job to allow these kinds of disgraceful judgements.

The judiciary and not just the lawmakers are the agents perpetuating corruption and suffering in the land.

Nigerian youths should know that these are the main cause of their suffering and confront them rather than taking to robbery, kidnapping or dying like flies in the Mediterranean.

My brother, I tire o. Just like telling the judges they could continue to pervert the course of justice and collect more bribes as long as they forfeit their promotions. Such a sweetheart punishment.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by MilesLamar(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2016
haba
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by willibounce1(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Nairadays:

Also very gentle and easy going man.
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by Caseless: 9:22am On Nov 11, 2016
kITATITA:
She's beautiful. Too pretty for corruption
aswear!
Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by ameh99: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2016
Life is such an irony.....

It's so easy for them to send people behind bars now someone is sending her.....what a life

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by ogunsj: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
kings09:
Congrats to her. Can d govt face d economy now? Make judges de sort their case on one side
what is wrong with the economy?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks by kings09(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ibeere
ogunsj:
what is wrong with the economy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) / Gumi: CBN Should Pay ₦100m Greenfield Students’ Ransom Before It’s Too Late / Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.