Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. (736 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / My Piece Of Advice To Ireneony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by MVPcalls: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hey guys! So I received several mails over the past few weeks but I refused to share them due to certain factors. Well, tonight, I'm will be sharing one of such mails for your reading pleasures. A love-struck Ireneony fan grin. Names and identities will be hidden to protect the senders I.D . Enjoy wink

" good morning bro/sis/whoever you are... You said we should do our tatafo with you and u won't rat us or snitch so am sending this to test you even though I mean it.. Lol.

I have a huge crush on ireneony of NL and I really wanna tell her but I think she might just turn me down. I want you to help me tell her she's got a seriouz crusher in me... I'm no seun but I know she's my kind of girl and we'll deff click. I hope she gets this and longs to meet me as much as I long to meet her cos I see a lot of potential in that girl. Shes the queen of romance section as far as am concerned. There's no prettier girl than my girl irenny. He he he he

PS: I go invite you come our wedding if she gree for me bro.. Lol

Yours sincerely: Anonymous

Since I no get MB tongue, you can view irenenonys profile here: www.nairaland.com/ireneony
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by AgentJude007: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
And you just insulted me in my thread , see your thread , this irene girl and her male altenates . Click fire
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by diehardanusfan(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
all i saw is her chest undecided

1 Like

Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by MVPcalls: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
And you just insulted me in my thread , see your thread , this irene girl and her male altenates . Click fire

The mail is for Irene, not you. wink
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by AgentJude007: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
MVPcalls:

The mail is for Irene, not you. wink
tar keep quiet , you this coconut head girl
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by MVPcalls: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ireneony I see ya viewing. wink

The mail is 100℅ genuine dear.
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by MVPcalls: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
diehardanusfan:
all i saw is her chest undecided

Receive your healing IJN! grin
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by LordZero(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by MVPcalls: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
AgentJude007:
tar keep quiet , you this coconut head girl

grin you're insulting the wrong person oga
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ire what's your take? cheesy
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by mathewmozay: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ireneony is beautiful and mature she deserves it

1 Like

Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by Presh900(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hmmmm....
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by MVPcalls: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
makydebbie:
Ire what's your take? cheesy

She must be viewing like: WTF is going on shocked shocked

grin
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Nice proposal...
Convert the advantages to dollars, let's see the value!!

1 Like

Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by MVPcalls: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
mathewmozay:
Ireneony is beautiful and mature she deserves it

cool
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by sorextee(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Whos she? Where her pix?
Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by bitchcrafts: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided Yet another asslicker, Dammit!! Queen kor godmother ni... Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by TamedWolf90: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
[s]Honestly the Ireneony of a girl is so over-rated...no hating but Nairalanders can overhype sha...

Criticisms are most welcomed[/s]

Re: Someone Thinks Ireneony Should Be Crowned Miss Romance Section. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Put up a pics and let's see how she looks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Never Planned To Fall In Love / If You Haven't Done These 3 Things Then You Will Remain Poor / Romance-thread Guys On Pm Strike 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.