Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Never Planned To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Planned To Fall In Love (736 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Planned To Fall In Love by iphenon: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Its funny how we fall in love with the most unexpected at the most unexpected time" - Mollie Rappl

Falling in love was the last thing I had thought of in my 300level, let alone fall in love with my classmate. I had been a pretty straight up dude, doing my daily hustling and reading my books as usual.

At one point I think I probably got bored with the normal daily routine of school life. Deborah was the last person I could ever imagine to cross path with, let alone develop feelings for her. She was a hard core Muslim, I was the evangelism secretary in my local fellowship. I could bet that it would have been easier for an elephant to go through the eye of a sewing needle than for our paths to cross.

It all started on a Thursday, like every other normal Thursday. She sat in the same seat row with me, talking with another of our classmate. We were all waiting for the next lecturer to come in, and I was bored already. I didn't even realize I had already delved into their conversation, and we all had a few chats here and there about some random stuffs.

It was then, for some split seconds I thought about how beautiful and homely Deborah was, on her hijab. She had a beautiful smile. You know how random stupid thoughts go through you your mind when you're talking with someone? This was it.

For a couple of days after, we had one or two casual conversations here and there together with other classmates I don't know what I was thinking when I randomly joked about liking Deborah to David, a close friend of mine.. It was just one of those statements you say to your friends to see their reaction. And the way David made it look like as if it was impossible to get through Deborah took me by suprise, like she was one no-go-area, probably because she was a muslim. Well, i was a bit suprised to say the least, I couldn't help but take it as a challenge, an exciting one, to try to make Deborah fall in love with me

This challenge probably made the next few weeks an exciting one for me. I got Deborah's number and we started chatting on WhatsApp.

The way she chatted with me was like she knew my intention by intuition. Our conversation started out as normal as possible, as plain as you can think. Little by little, I started chipping some of my juicy lines in our conversation. She chatted like she didn't want to give in to my intention. Infact it was like she was trying to outsmart me having sensed where I was trying to go with my style of convo.

Week passed, and our previously innocent conversation started taking another dimension. We started falling for each other. It didn't make sense to me that I was falling in love with Deborah, but it was happening.

We started going to night class together, started spending time together in the faculty. There we spent time getting to know each other, the more we fell for each other.

Re: I Never Planned To Fall In Love by Splinz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Cool narrative. The thing is, we don't planned to fall in love; we simply fall in love... cheesy
Re: I Never Planned To Fall In Love by pxjosh(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Interesting. Let me wait for the concluding part
Re: I Never Planned To Fall In Love by Iamvictor(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Evangelism secretary with juicy line....
Re: I Never Planned To Fall In Love by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Deborah?

Thought u said she is a Muslim? undecided
Re: I Never Planned To Fall In Love by chigoizie7(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Who cares?

No one wants to willingly fall into a pit, but some people still do.

1st of all, I don't believe in that sh!t

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Folks....... / Men Of The End Time In The Church / Anyone Up For A Lil Game? Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.