Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,564 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen (2748 Views)

How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / Is It Cruel Or Honest To Tell Someone You Don't Love Them Anymore? / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by samnaija: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
how do you tell someone it is over and the just wont listen. i have broken up with this lady for ages. immediately after the break up tell tale signs of her lingering on the past started. it was first texting, then calls before the annoying flashes, this went on for months as guy man i ignored. then hatred text started stating i shall not get a wife in the future, that it wont be good in my future. well i did everythin in my power not to react, it was difficult but i did not react. then came the strange text( i am going to kill my self if i dont see u). this persisted until one day she called and said she will end everything (her life) today if i dont see her. which kind wahala chic be this, i called my friend and we both went to see her.in short she demanded we must be together or nothing. i told her plainly this is one of the reasons i am out, ur 2 possesive, i told her 2 get a life. a month later the calls, text started again.i ignored majorly becos i had moved on. then  i received a text invitin me to her wedding i did not go but wished her all the best in her marriage. i taught it was all over was i wrong 3 months into her marriage calls started again, i told her 2 face her marriage and move on . but no is not in dictionary,,  well 2 cut long story short its been 3 years since and am also married now. but i still recieve the same annoying text stating i am her own til death, i am tired of deleting my phone and hidin it from my partner, the lady already has a kid. i changed my line twice, but she somehow gets my new number, what can i do?
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by hollandis(f): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
samnaija:

what can i do?
Simple---
Go and screw your anus
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by Diva1(f): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2009
What led to the breakup?
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by PAININASS: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
Report her to the cop,my case is worst than this,look at my ID you will see am in EX BONDAGE
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by iice(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
Who are the common people in your lives? Prolly where she gets the number from.

Aside from a restraining order. . . there's prolly not much you can do legally.
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2009
samnaija:

how do you tell someone it is over and the just wont listen. i have broken up with this lady for ages. immediately after the break up tell tale signs of her lingering on the past started. it was first texting, then calls before the annoying flashes, this went on for months as guy man i ignored. then hatred text started stating i shall not get a wife in the future, that it wont be good in my future. well i did everythin in my power not to react, it was difficult but i did not react. then came the strange text( i am going to kill my self if i dont see u). this persisted until one day she called and said she will end everything (her life) today if i dont see her. which kind wahala chic be this, i called my friend and we both went to see her.in short she demanded we must be together or nothing. i told her plainly this is one of the reasons i am out, your 2 possesive, i told her 2 get a life. a month later the calls, text started again.i ignored majorly becos i had moved on. then  i received a text invitin me to her wedding i did not go but wished her all the best in her marriage. i taught it was all over was i wrong 3 months into her marriage calls started again, i told her 2 face her marriage and move on . but no is not in dictionary,,  well 2 cut long story short its been 3 years since and am also married now. but i still recieve the same annoying text stating i am her own til death, i am tired of deleting my phone and hidin it from my partner, the lady already has a kid. i changed my line twice, but she somehow gets my new number, what can i do?

I HATE MEN LIKE YOU. I HOPE YOU BURN AND ROT IN HELL. I HOPE YOU DIE AND YOUR WIFE----YOUR MARRIAGE WILL NEVER LAST----FOOLISH slowpoke.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
now i've ranted; what did you do to her ? you must have HURT her pretty badly ?
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by samnaija: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
@hollandis did u just learn that phrase or do u paticularly like it the ass.
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by PAININASS: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
posakosa:

I HATE MEN LIKE YOU. I HOPE YOU BURN AND ROT IN HELL. I HOPE YOU DIE AND YOUR WIFE----YOUR MARRIAGE WILL NEVER LAST----FOOLISH slowpoke.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
What can someone do to deserve this?are you crazy,is he talking about your sister or your mum?
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
Men who try to prove that the GIRL they just bleeped AND DUMPED are USELESS TWATS are the ones who go thru

this mess. BREAK UPS can be civil. TRUST ME, this girl DOES NOT WANT YOU. SHE WANTS PAYBACK

and SHE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO DESTROY YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP. Enjoy!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by enfuse(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
Shit happens dude
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
She is VERY STUPID for telling you she wants to kill herself; she should want to KILL YOU.
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
DID YOU TAKE HER VIRGINITY ?

DID YOU TAKE HER VIRGINITY ?
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
DID YOU TAKE HER VIRGINITY ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by PAININASS: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
@posakosa , what is wrong with you
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by coolier(f): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
Have you thought of changing your number?
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^^ didn't you read the post, he changed his NUMBER twice. LOL-----Y[b]ou should have thought of this before bleeping HER. [/b]
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
PAININASS:

@posakosa , what is wrong with you

Sorry Pain, I have no sympathy for the poster. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by enfuse(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
U must have seen the tell tale sign before u , lipsrsealed, but u ignored it
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
exactly---at the time he only wanted TO Bleep THAT PUHSSY----- Sorry bloke, I hope she kills ur ASS.
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by samnaija: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
[quote][/quote]Sorry Pain, I have no sympathy for the poster.

i dont need ur sympathy , it accounts for nothing here. and if u must know i did not take her virgnity. not every relationship ends in marriage, thats if uve had any.
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
Sorry Pain, I have no sympathy for the poster.

i dont need your sympathy , it accounts for nothing here. and if u must know i did not take her virgnity. not every relationship ends in marriage, thats if uve had any.

It doesn't have to end in marriage ? BUT YOU HAD SEX WITH HER ABI ? how exactly did you break up with her ? did you just change your number ? call her a bitch ? tell her psycho ass to leave you alone ?

How did you break up with her ? Pray tell
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by samnaija: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
@en-fuse
i did thats the reason i broke up with her, she was to possesive and dictative. always wanting to know where i am each hour of the day, dictating to me that we are going to have four kids, their names already picked by her , the school they will attend and so on. i laughed at first, till she showed me a book with all she had planned for the next 5 years. children names and all inside, even the kind of car i will buy and all. i was scared at first, she later told me her church told her to write everything and everyone she wants in the book. at that time we ve been goin out for 2 months
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
STOP coming here to portray her like a PSYCHO. You weren't the man for her, YET you bleeped her HELPLESSLY, now u're done, you're making her seem like she's crazy.

Yes, some Nigerian churches believe that you should write down a list of qualities you want from man and her MISTAKE was showing you a list with her dream.
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by Sauron1: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
samnaija:

how do you tell someone it is over and the just wont listen. i have broken up with this lady for ages. immediately after the break up tell tale signs of her lingering on the past started. it was first texting, then calls before the annoying flashes, this went on for months as guy man i ignored. then hatred text started stating i shall not get a wife in the future, that it wont be good in my future. well i did everythin in my power not to react, it was difficult but i did not react. then came the strange text( i am going to kill my self if i dont see u). this persisted until one day she called and said she will end everything (her life) today if i dont see her. which kind wahala chic be this, i called my friend and we both went to see her.in short she demanded we must be together or nothing. i told her plainly this is one of the reasons i am out, your 2 possesive, i told her 2 get a life. a month later the calls, text started again.i ignored majorly becos i had moved on. then  i received a text invitin me to her wedding i did not go but wished her all the best in her marriage. i taught it was all over was i wrong 3 months into her marriage calls started again, i told her 2 face her marriage and move on . but no is not in dictionary,,  well 2 cut long story short its been 3 years since and am also married now. but i still recieve the same annoying text stating i am her own til death, i am tired of deleting my phone and hidin it from my partner, the lady already has a kid. i changed my line twice, but she somehow gets my new number, what can i do?

RELOCATE!!!!
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
Why would any human being in their right mind, MOVE because they broke up with some girl years ago ? Dude, there is a LOOP hole in your story. Did you make this girl get an abortion ? What exactly did you do ? Breaking up can't make someone this angry ?
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by Sauron1: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
posakosa:

STOP coming here to portray her like a PSYCHO. You weren't the man for her, YET you bleeped her HELPLESSLY, now u're done, you're making her seem like she's crazy.

Yes, some Nigerian churches believe that you should write down a list of qualities you want from man and her MISTAKE was showing you a list with her dream.

Get some perspective before you start ranting.

The OP never knew she would turn this way when they were shagging so how's that his fault?

posakosa:

Why would any human being in their right mind, MOVE because they broke up with some girl years ago ? Dude, there is a LOOP hole in your story. Did you make this girl get an abortion ? What exactly did you do ? Breaking up can't make someone this angry ?

How old are you?
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Get some perspective before you start ranting.

The OP never knew she would turn this way when they were shagging so how's that his fault?

How old are you?

Its NOT a matter of who knows and who doesn't know behavior, NOT shagging reveals certain things about someone's character. Its  MATTER OF RESPECT. BREAK UPS CAN BE CIVIL. I believe the OP did something, and I've met people like this girls. THEY DONT' WANT YOU, THEY WANT REVENGE by attempting to DESTROY your current relationships.

These girls should learn to trust more in Karma. This man's daughters will get what is coming to him. kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2009
I've said my bit, Break ups can be civil and I hope she kills u. Enjoy the TORMENT. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2009
As long as ur last name is NOT BASSEY. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by Sauron1: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
posakosa:

Its NOT a matter of who knows and who doesn't know behavior, NOT shagging reveals certain things about someone's character. Its  MATTER OF RESPECT. BREAK UPS CAN BE CIVIL. I believe the OP did something, and I've met people like this girls. THEY DONT' WANT YOU, THEY WANT REVENGE by attempting to DESTROY your current relationships.

These girls should learn to trust more in Karma.  This man's daughters will get what is coming to him.  kiss kiss kiss

Break ups CAN be civil does not guarantee all break ups to be CIVIL.
There are millions of female psychos out there. . . . . .whether you shag em or not, they will chase your ass back to the ice age.
Re: How Do You Tell Someone It Is Over And The Just Wont Listen by posakosa(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^^ yea I guess. Women are HUMAN BEINGS and deserve to be treated with respect. You want them or not, you tell them about it civilly.

I won't want a stupid slowpoke to do shit to my sister and come here to create a post about her being a PSYCHO------ Ill knock that nigga out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smdh:85yrs Old Duchess Falls In Love With A 61yr Old Man. Ready To Marry him / How Do You Say 'My Love'... / What Should I Do? Urgent Advise Needed!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.