Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

“Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr (36330 Views)

How Coronavirus Could Affect The Olympics 2020, Euro 2020 And The Sporting World / Meet Uzochukwu Henry Onuorah Playing For FC Midtjylland in Denmark (PHOTOS) / Revealed!! Antonio Conte Is Real Madrid’s Top Choice To Replace Zinedine Zidane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
donphilopus:

So you are even a Chelsea fan Why you come dey fvvck up for Politics Section

grin grin grin All Chelsea fans can't support a Confused President cool
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Taaaa!!!!! Another lie!!!

Mikel in and out of which team??

Mikel starred in every title won by Chelsea in his almost 11 yrs at the club except for the 2014/15 season when Mikel hugged the bench like he owned it thanks to Mourinho.

**Some Examples**

UCL 2012: Mikel was the reason Chelsea stopped the rampaging Bayern attacks

English FA cup 2007: Mikel's first FA cup... He started the move and pass to lampard that freed up Drogba to score. smiley

Mikel went on to star in 2 more finals and won them... In all he won Four FA cups at Chelsea.

EPL 2009/2010: Under Ancelloti, Chelsea won the EPL and who was the main man in midfield for Chelsea?? Mikel man!!! Same Mikel you call an "in-and-out" player at Chelsea.... Do you watch football at all??!!!!! (I could go on and on)

Goodness me!!!

What about for Nigeria at Afcon 2013, he was a bit part player also right??

IT'S YOU WHO'S SENTIMENTAL BRUV... SIR BLUETO IS ON POINT.

agrovick:
Lolllll at some of the posts here.

Mikel is better than Kante? The same Mikel that has been in and out of the Chelsea team in his 11 years at the club...

Oscar is chopping the bench, Willian, Fabregas, Terry even Loftus Cheek who got a lot of praises from Conte during preseason. I guess they are all under punishment for playing at the Olympics.

Bunch of sentimental dindinrins

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by WesBreezy: 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Well, kante and matic hasnt grin so until they do... Sorry bro. grin

And uhmm.. Mikel is not "good". He's great... An excellent midfield player. Have some respect.

OSCOF!
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by WesBreezy: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bimbeads:

Everyone knows that nw. I meant for d 2nd time.
I see
*sips coke*
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by edi287: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cesc Fabregas is being benched as well and you don't see the Spanish press coming up with some conspiracy theory like we are.
Fact is Conte had no problems with Mikel going to the olympics...Conte started out with a 4-1-4-1 and chelsea weren't doing that well...he switched to a 3-4-3 and they've been on a great run ever since. Cesc Fabregas doesn't fit this formation as well. Conte 3-4-3 doesn't need a deep lying playmaker or someone to distribute/control the tempo from deep...look at italy at the euros...Bonucci was the one initiating moves from deep. Any wonder why Chelsea tried everything to get him??
Nigerians need to stop with this blind patriotism ish.

2 Likes

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mikel is far better than Matic in that role in the 3-4-3 system... Take it or leave it.

On a superb run, they are... Yes... But Mikel was Conte's choice at the beginning of preseason... Conte just dissed him coz of Rio.

I dont know why you Foreign clubs loyalists wont dump your club allegiances and see the truth. Na wa... *smh*

edi287:

Conte likes energetic and hardworking players(before you point to Pirlo, look at his Italian team that played the euros). Chelsea are on a superb run with Matic - Kante. Say what you want about Conte, but Mikel simply doesn't fit in his 3-4-3 system and isn't going to change a winning formula for Mikel. I see some people saying Matic is as sluggish as Mikel....either they're being biased or they are just simply blind.

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by agrovick(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Taaaa!!!!! Another lie!!!

Mikel in and out of which team??

Mikel starred in every title won by Chelsea in his almost 11 yrs at the club except for the 2014/15 season when Mikel hugged the bench like he owned it thanks to Mourinho.

**Some Examples**

UCL 2012: Mikel was the reason Chelsea stopped the rampaging Bayern attacks

English FA cup 2007: Mikel's first FA cup... He started the move and pass to lampard that freed up Drogba to score. smiley

Mikel went on to star in 2 more finals and won them... In all he won Four FA cups at Chelsea.

EPL 2009/2010: Under Ancelloti, Chelsea won the EPL and who was the main man in midfield for Chelsea?? Mikel man!!! Same Mikel you call an "in-and-out" player at Chelsea.... Do you watch football at all??!!!!! (I could go on and on)

Goodness me!!!

What about for Nigeria at Afcon 2013, he was a bit part player also right??

IT'S YOU WHO'S SENTIMENTAL BRUV... SIR BLUETO IS ON POINT.

The same Mikel that was chopping red card steady when he first joined?

I guess Mikel played all the positions against Bayern Munich in the final you mentioned.

Where was Mikel when Nigeria failed to qualify for 2 consecutive nations cup?

Better players than Mikel are chopping the Chelsea bench and no one is complaining why is Mikel own different.

Bros! No talk that thing wey you talk before say Mikel better pass Kante o., 100 Mikels no reach ¹/² Kante.

2 Likes

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by jerryfisher(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
AGUBANZE:
But chelsea have been winning all their matches back to back since they started benching mikel
spotted 1 of mikel's hate chiefs

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by agrovick(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Mikel is far better than Matic in that role in the 3-4-3 system... Take it or leave it.

On a superb run, they are... Yes... But Mikel was Conte's choice at the beginning of preseason... Conte just dissed him coz of Rio.

I dont know why you Foreign clubs loyalists wont dump your club allegiances and see the truth. Na wa... *smh*

Why is Conte dissing Loftus Cheek even though it appeared he was going to be regular in the first team this season?

Let me guess he also played at the Olympics too right?

2 Likes

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by cutelover19(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
blueto:

Information like this is undisputable since it is coming from the Super Eagles's technical adviser who went to confirm it at Chelsea himself. Now we see why players feign injuries and lie in order to be omitted from national call ups just to satisfy their managers in order to secure their playing career in the respective clubs.

But the problem in Mikel's case is that the Nigerians that he sacrificed his Chelsea's career for are the ones traducing and lambasting him. Mikel is totally fit for Conte's plans and philosophy, even Conte confessed that Mikel keeps impressing him in trainings.

Until I see Matic and Kante's combination win the Champions league like Mikel did for Chelsea, I will always rate Mikel above then.
Your words are very true sire! In my mind, I see conte as a childish and myopic manager even though I love his touch line antics and weird tactics. A player's pride lies in winning trophies while donning his national colors.
sooner or later, he would need Mikel. why I like Mikel is that he plays the simplest of football devoid of fancy rubbish while being highly effective. #NgrAlg
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by edi287: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

Again, did you watch Italy at the euros?? Conte said the same thing about fabregas, is he starting?? If a player of Fabregas quality isn't in the first 11, then I don't think anyone should complain about Mikel not making the first 11.
How exactly is mikel better than Matic in CONTE'S 3-4-3. Conte likes energetic and aggressive players - Is Mikel more energetic and aggressive than Matic??
Does Mikel cover more ground than either Kante or Matic??

2 Likes

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by Ashley2016: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
No sir,l personally disagree with Mr Rohr on Mikel Obi treatment at Chelsea.
I think Conte is finding it difficult to believe that Mikel will fit into his new 3-4-3 formation as he need a versatile midfielders with more pace everytime to keep up Chelsea good result,but l think when the time come Conte will beckon on Mikel when needed but l will advise Mikel to move on to another club for regular starting shirt.

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Loooolllll..... Mikel was a youngster mister... It's normal for youngsters to sometimes get exuberant or overzealous on the field of play. Same thing happened to messi on his debut for argentina and even Rooney is not left out.

As they matured, you saw how different they turned out.

And dont you dare discredit Mikel's impact in that 2012 final.... Dont!!! Sky sports, BBC, and other top media houses gave him full credits that day and we all saw his influence that day. Unless you didnt watch the game. Most of the bayern attacks ended at his feet... smiley Respect that guy abeg.

Where was Mikel huh?? Care I ask where our legendary Okocha and Kanu were when we failed to go Germany 2006?

Does that in anyway diminish their stars as legends of the game?

What about Messi? Where was he when Bravo and Chile beat them twice in two years to win the copa america?? Does that diminish Messi's talents and relevance as status as the world's finest??

Funny questions you ask... Looollll

And Mikel's is different because our own coach has confirmed from his visit to chelsea fc that "Mikel's Rio participation" is the major and possibly only reason why Conte shut out Mikel...

100mikels no reach half of who?? Looollll... That is it. It's obvious you are the sentimental one... Probably a chelsea fan or attached to one of the foreign clubs cos you just cant seem to get ur foreign clubs allegiance outta the way to see the truth.

100 MIKELS < HALF OF KANTE... LOOOLLLLLL

THEGOODJOE... I DON HEAR JOKE OF THE WEEK... grin

agrovick:

The same Mikel that was chopping red card steady when he first joined?

I guess Mikel played all the positions against Bayern Munich in the final you mentioned.

Where was Mikel when Nigeria failed to qualify for 2 consecutive nations cup?

Better players than Mikel are chopping the Chelsea bench and no one is complaining why is Mikel own different.

Bros! No talk that thing wey you talk before say Mikel better pass Kante o., 100 Mikels no reach ¹/² Kante.
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
How much ground does matic cover abeg...? Mikel was described by conte as a player who works hard for the team...

This was at the beginning of preseason... So suddenly, mikel is a lazy old nuffin abi.? *smh*

edi287:

Again, did you watch Italy at the euros?? Conte said the same thing about fabregas, is he starting?? If a player of Fabregas quality isn't in the first 11, then I don't think anyone should complain about Mikel not making the first 11.
How exactly is mikel better than Matic in CONTE'S 3-4-3. Conte likes energetic and aggressive players - Is Mikel more energetic and aggressive than Matic??
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
So mikel and loftus cheek are mates in football?? Chaiiii... Loolll

agrovick:

Why is Conte dissing Loftus Cheek even though it appeared he was going to be regular in the first team this season?

Let me guess he also played at the Olympics too right?
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by agrovick(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Loooolllll..... Mikel was a youngster mister... It's normal for youngsters to sometimes get exuberant or overzealous on the field of play. Same thing happened to messi on his debut for argentina and even Rooney is not left out.

As they matured, you saw how different they turned out.

And dont you dare discredit Mikel's impact in that 2012 final.... Dont!!! Sky sports, BBC, and other top media houses gave me full credits that day and we all saw his influence that day. Unless you didnt watch the game. Most of the bayern attacks ended at his feet... smiley Respect that guy abeg.

Where was Mikel huh?? Care I ask where our legendary Okocha and Kanu were when we failed to go Germany 2006?

Does that in anyway diminish their stars as legends of the game?

What about Messi? Where was he when Bravo and Chile beat them twice in two years to win the copa america?? Does that diminish Messi's talents and relevance as status as the world's finest??

Funny questions you ask... Looollll

And Mikel's is different because our own coach has confirmed from his visit to chelsea fc that "Mikel's Rio participation" is the major and possibly only reason why Conte shut out Mikel...

100mikels no reach half of who?? Looollll... That is it. It's obvious you are the sentimental one... Probably a chelsea fan or attached to one of the foreign clubs cos you just cant seem to get ur foreign clubs allegiance outta the way to see the truth.

100 MIKELS < HALF OF KANTE... LOOOLLLLLL

THEGOODJOE... I DON HEAR JOKE OF THE WEEK... grin

Nobody is discrediting Mikel's impact in the Bayern game, I'm only telling you every Chelsea player on the pitch that day gave it their all, so it's not like Mikel is responsible for Chelsea's victory.
So we can't hold Mikel responsible for Nigeria's non appearance at the nations cup but we can appropriate the Champions League glory to him alone? Nice one.

You are comparing Mikel with Kante, the Mikel who only knows how to pass backwards, the great Mikel slowbis? Even Mikel won't dare compare himself to Kante.

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by edi287: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
How much ground does matic cover abeg...? Mikel was described by conte as a player who works hard for the team...

This was at the beginning of preseason... So suddenly, mikel is a lazy old nuffin abi.? *smh*

Nobody who has watched both play will say that. I didn't say Mikel isn't hardworking, but he certainly doesn't work harder than Matic. Neither one of Kante and Matic are as creative as Fabregas yet Fabregas is on the bench. This is quite simple to understand...Mikel doesn't fit into Conte style of play...just like Fabregas.

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
And when speaking like a football pundit PLSSS SPEAK THE DAMN TRUTH!!!!!

Conte shunned mikel for going to the olympics and that's very true.

Mikel started and was doing creditably well in Chelsea's first set of preseason games under Conte and Conte even confessed to Mikel being very vital to the team...

When the time came for Mikel to leave for Rio, Conte obviously pleaded with him to shun the olympics but Mikel stood his grounds and wanted to go.

Conte reportedly gave mikel "his blessings" (TELL ME, HOW ELSE WILL THE MEDIA PUT IT?? You think Chelsea tv and other chelsea correspondents will speak evil of Chelsea and their manager??)

Mikel also said words but was conservative because he'll never wanna speak against the club he has served for close to 11 years now. Tu comprends??

Conte is angry with Mikel for going to Rio. period!!!

U wanna tell me Mikel wont outshine Matic in the role he plays in Chelsea's 3-4-3? That's bollocks... Conte is angry and that's just it.

Thanks to Conte though for believing in another Nigerian who was willing to "dodge" the Zambia game.... Victor Moses. wink

Conte... Thank you so much. Moses is still ours and thank you for making him a super regular again. smiley

Neymar nko?

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by agrovick(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
So mikel and loftus cheek are mates in football?? Chaiiii... Loolll

Calm your titties man, during preseason Loftus Cheek was praised like Mikel (since you are using the praise as a justification of why he should be in the first team). Currently Loftus Cheek is not making the bench and it points out to one thing only he doesn't seem to be suitable for the current system and why change things if it's not broken.
That Mikel is not playing is not the fault of the coach, the people in his position are delivering consistently so why should Mikel play?

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
All you do is talk down Mikel... So that make all your points invalid... Looolllll

I've made my points... Ciao...

100mikels < half of kante... Chaaiiii Yara Yara and TheGoodJoe must hear this... Looollll

In fact, let Safarigirl, Icon4s, AIG07, BascoVanVeli... And other lords of the sports section hear this... This is laughable. Looollll

agrovick:

Nobody is discrediting Mikel's impact in the Bayern game, I'm only telling you every Chelsea player on the pitch that day gave it their all, so it's not like Mikel is responsible for Chelsea's victory.
So we can't hold Mikel responsible for Nigeria's non appearance at the nations cup but we can appropriate the Champions League glory to him alone? Nice one.

You are comparing Mikel with Kante, the Mikel who only knows how to pass backwards, the great Mikel slowbis? Even Mikel won't dare compare himself to Kante.

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Gosh!!! Is Neymar "African"??

You think African and south-american players are on the same wavelength in terms of treatment by some european teams and coaches... Na wa ooo

Zceesneh:
Neymar nko?

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by agrovick(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
edi287:

Are you minding him? Comparing Mikel with Lord Kante? It's like comparing sex appeal between Jennifer Lopez and Chika Ike.

Shoe get size, Ikebe get quality.

2 Likes

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself... The truth has been said... ROHR IS NO LIAR. LOOOLLLL

agrovick:

Calm your titties man, during preseason Loftus Cheek was praised like Mikel (since you are using the praise as a justification of why he should be in the first team). Currently Loftus Cheek is not making the bench and it points out to one thing only he doesn't seem to be suitable for the current system and why change things if it's not broken.
That Mikel is not playing is not the fault of the coach, the people in his position are delivering consistently so why should Mikel play?
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by dornald: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
AGUBANZE:
But chelsea have been winning all their matches back to back since they started benching mikel
so,what are u envisage or try to say?
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
You keep comparing fabz and mikel as if fabz has defensive qualities as a CMF.

Mikel can do all matic does and more... Plus he's more creative than matic. Is that a lie?

Mikel got marking and positioning qualities which will complement kante's hard running in central midfield in the 3-4-3.

So cease mentioning fabz... He's no defensive minded CMF.

But Mikel is both.. Attacking and defensive-wise.

edi287:

Nobody who has watched both play will say that. I didn't say Mikel isn't hardworking, but he certainly doesn't work harder than Matic. Neither one of Kante and Matic are as creative as Fabregas yet Fabregas is on the bench. This is quite simple to understand...Mikel doesn't fit into Conte style of play...just like Fabregas.

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by dornald: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
[/color][color=#006600]
AGUBANZE:
so,what are u envisage or try to say?
Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Looolllll.... That moment when foreign clubs allegiance blinds one.... Lolll

agrovick:

Are you minding him? Comparing Mikel with Lord Kante? It's like comparing sex appeal between Jennifer Lopez and Chika Ike.

Shoe get size, Ikebe get quality.

2 Likes

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by agrovick(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Keep deceiving yourself... The truth has been said... ROHR IS NO LIAR. LOOOLLLL

You've been unable to answer questions posed to you?

1) Why is Oscar, Fabregas, Loftus Cheek, John Terry, Willian not in the first 11 of recent?

Are they been punished for playing at the Olympics as well?

2) Loftus Cheek and Mikel were both praised during preseason and since according to you it's a criterion for a player to be in the first eleven, why is Loftus Cheek not playing?

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Gosh!!! Is Neymar "African"??

You think African and south-american players are on the same wavelength in terms of treatment by some european teams and coaches... Na wa ooo

am a chelsea fan i have watch chelsea last five matches we are okay without mikel obi he should leave chelsea

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Answer these and yours might be considered...

You forget i asked you first huh? Looollll

Where was Mikel huh?? Care I ask where our
legendary Okocha and Kanu were when we
failed to go Germany 2006?
Does that in anyway diminish their stars as
legends of the game?
What about Messi? Where was he when Bravo
and Chile beat them twice in two years to win
the copa america?? Does that diminish Messi's
talents and relevance as status as the world's
finest??

@bolded... Pinning a statement never made on me is a big low. Cease from it... I made that as one of my points and you say i make it a criterion... Na wa.. See another lie...

agrovick:

You've been unable to answer questions posed to you?

1) Why is Oscar, Fabregas, Loftus Cheek, John Terry, Willian not in the first 11 of recent?

Are they been punished for playing at the Olympics as well?

2) Loftus Cheek and Mikel were both praised during preseason and since according to you it's a criterion for a player to be in the first eleven, why is Loftus Cheek not playing?

1 Like

Re: “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr by nwamehn: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
blueto:

Information like this is undisputable since it is coming from the Super Eagles's technical adviser who went to confirm it at Chelsea himself. Now we see why players feign injuries and lie in order to be omitted from national call ups just to satisfy their managers in order to secure their playing career in the respective clubs.

But the problem in Mikel's case is that the Nigerians that he sacrificed his Chelsea's career for are the ones traducing and lambasting him. Mikel is totally fit for Conte's plans and philosophy, even Conte confessed that Mikel keeps impressing him in trainings.

Until I see Matic and Kante's combination win the Champions league like Mikel did for Chelsea, I will always rate Mikel above them.

Mehn, why is it that u always make sense?
Very true analysis, let Matic and Kante first do what Mikel has done before I can throw Mikel into the trash can.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Denmark Vs Finland Game Suspended As Medics Confirm Eriksen Is Stable / Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus / Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.