Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions (4026 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Flirtyjane(f): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2016
It is not uncommon that these days when those who don't adhere to the law of abstinence till marriage goes into relationships, they practice what is rightly purposed for married people without guilty conscience.

From one relationship to another, they keep repeating the same thing. Recently, a question was posted on social media - If people wish they take back the s*x they once had with someone. Here are some reactions.

==> http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/have-you-ever-wanted-to-take-back-your.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Flirtyjane(f): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2016

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by stobery(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2016
grin

Guys no dey dull
trust me we take dem as dem come

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Lsofdk(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2016
I trust my niqqas dem, we are not unfvcking anything… unless the unfvcking process requires another fvckinggrin

can't say same for dem ladies, from the pictures posted they're the ones screaming hell yesgrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Flirtyjane(f): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by KELVINXY: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2016
guys don't regret their past affairs

We are just perfect examples of OLIVER TWIST. grin

I just luv this babe @ Estharfabian
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2016

Kini big deal?

If Y'all had great sex. Why would you wanna take the Orgasm back?grin

Those people ranting Yes'' are Probably the ones that had it bad.. undecided like really, really Bad.

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2016
Yeah. From Estharfabian angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by KELVINXY: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2016
see them.

Pylony:
Why would i take it back when i've never giving it out in the first place?
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Papikush:
Yeah. From Estharfabian angry

Lol. grin

SMH....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Pylony(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Why would i take it back when i've never giving it out in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by jmoore(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2016
Sorry to them undecided

Was a gun pointed at you when you were digging it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2016
KELVINXY:
guys don't regret their past affairs
We are just perfect examples of OLIVER TWIST. grin
I just luv this babe @ Esthàrfabian

Lol. Thanks jaweh... tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2016
yes angry that guy I mentality banged that 1 time
He wasn't worth the fantasy
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by herzern1(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2016

*Siqhs....

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Emodeee: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Ohk.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Adeinfo: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2016
See the generations of ladies we have. So all those girls saying sex have tasted the forbidden fruit... Completely shows that a lot of our young ladies are naive and lack self-esteem. Take responsibility for your actions and decisions either good or bad. Think with your head and not with your emotions to avoid regret.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by kinggogo: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2016
Well it's 4 pipu dat av had sexx

Omo c naija babes forming ooo shocked shocked shocked. Fucking hypocrites jst full i.g

Na dis sm set of pipu go still spread their legs 4 anoda random piece of guys 2moro ooo angry undecided

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Lsofdk(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
did he hit and runundecided
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Gossiplover: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2016
When you were banging what were you thinking? If you wish you to take back the sex, while you do keep repeating the same mistakes with different guys?

Guys don't regret banging a Lady except it leads on STDs, or pregnancy. Aside that they will chop you and tell others how they ravage you. You will be walking the street and going to church like a decent girl but the guy and those he told will be seeing you like an olosho. For every gal a guy smashed, atleast 5 other guys knows about it. So smashing 6 guys means upto 30 or more knows about it.

A guy can show his friends pics of ladies he has widening in between their legs but a lady cant show others the pics of guys that has devalue her stuff.

Wish from now till Jesus comes, you cant take the sex back. The memories lingers till death.

The only thing is to reduce the wishes is by not repeating the mistakes over and over again.

CC MODs

Lalasticlala
Fynestboi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Lsofdk:

did he hit and runundecided
grin what? I was playing.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Lsofdk(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
grin what? I was playing.
lol

see what you've been hiding from meshocked sad you look way charmingwink
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol

see what you've been hiding from meshocked sad you look way charmingwink
Thank you,sir.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by niyot124: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2016
kinggogo:
Well it's 4 pipu dat av had sexx

Hi, can you please send me the picture you used as your profile picture. The one with the baby and mother "world best picture "
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by AlexCk: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:

@ "mentally banged".

Hahahaha, i literally laughed. Lol

EPIC!!
Ma'am.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by AuroraB(f): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hehe...NO cool
I wasn't raped angry
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Flirtyjane(f): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
The kind of girls in nairaland, are they difference from those saying yes? All they are forming?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by kinggogo: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
U cn jst download it 4rm my profile or u do screenshot

Or via what cn i send it ??
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by Gee645(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
and the ladies keep saying yes. if una no give him for no take
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by MilesLamar(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Olosho every where
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by BoneBlogger(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
All the Oloshos will say No..
Meaning they ready to give am out over and over again.

Lalasticlala where you dey?
Abi na evening time?
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions by agrovick(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wadafok! The ladies are the ones vociferous with this yes response.

A lot of karishikas who can't take responsibility for their actions and inactions. Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Don't Have These 8 Qualities Look For Another / 10 Shocking Reasons Why Women Will Have Sex With You / My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.