Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! (1478 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
A housewife, Jelila Nurudeen, on Friday asked an Ojaoba Sharia Court, Ibadan, to put an end to the union with her husband, Nurudeen Olanrewaju, on grounds of sexual starvation for over seven years.

The mother of three in her petition alleged that her husband was subjecting her to emotional torture by starving her of sex for seven years.

“My lord, all the interventions made so far by this court has yielded no results as Olanrewaju has turned no new leaf.

“I may soon run mad if the court fails to separate us, because I can no longer withstand seven years of sexual drought.

“Should I start visiting the homes of some of the committee members set up to reconcile us to meet my sexual desire?

http://naijashowbiz.com/2016/11/11/7-years-husband-denied-sex-want-divorce/

Re: What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! by Femiolu2000: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
NO TWO WAYS!!!! Would divorce her for REALLLL!!!!! But first why would she do that

1 Like

Re: What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! by RoyalBlak007: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
That is why you have
Hookers......Hoes..... cool
Re: What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! by SKYTREND(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
THIS CANNOT BE TRUE!!!
Re: What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! by SKYTREND(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

That is why you have
Hookers......Hoes..... cool

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
Re: What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! by Florblu(f): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
I won't even wait for that long before porting to another man
Re: What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! by KENNING2010: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Florblu:
I won't even wait for that long before porting to another man

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... So you like "that thing wellu wellu", t=you nor fit hold bodii/.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is She A Beautiful Lady....whats Ur Thought? / Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? / Have You Seen The New 9mobile Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.