Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? (2902 Views)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by RENOWNED2(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
70% of the girls in ph are bad cooksundecided
I Swear Down..One Cooked Rice An Beans For Me Once, She No Even Let The Water Dry. Smh
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by iamharkinwaley: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
I swear there are still lot of girls outside there that can't cook and I will share my experience....
This tread points to my ex coz she's the worse cook have ever come across my life..... We both attend the same school,there was a time she was stranded and also got hostel probs so as a lover I asked her to come over to my place till she's okay and set to stay on her own....... Friends the few weeks she spent @ my place was hell, the first night she was to prepare concoction for the two of us, mehn she spent hours cooking,pass two hours food never done, I entered the kitchen to see what's taking her long and found out the food is almost done after 2hrs but the fool didn't add the egg to the rice for it to boil with the rice together but rather waiting for the rice to get done then she will boil the egg..... Seeing that I was mad but I heard to hide it, not only that the rice for two actually turned rice for 7 coz it was just too much,it wasn't well boiled and is not sweet.... She wasted my kerosene,rice,ingredients e.t.c I just started hating her right from that time.. The rice ehhn I suffer, Nah only me chop am for days ,she said she can't take rice of the next day ( see forming) many things she did that I don't have time to type.... I just pray you guys won't come across girls like this....... Their are lot of girls that can't Cook.... And dem fit chop the whole house....

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
They Said Women, Not Men Sir
shocked shocked i dont knw oo
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
missnawty:
lol now u knw
Prettythicksme weldone oooooo.. Eyin aye
undecided Aye bawo?
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by RENOWNED2(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked i dont knw oo
You Are Just Confusing Yourself cheesy
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
RENOWNED2:
You Are Just Confusing Yourself cheesy
How?
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by RENOWNED2(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
How?
only You Be Man, Only You Be Woman..Shoose One!
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
firstking01:
70% of the girls in ph are bad cooksundecided
Hmm!.
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by missnawty(f): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided Aye bawo?
I miss u ni.. U just disappear
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by 2dice01: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea,there are undecided

I don't even know how to cook most of my country's delicacies. embarassed
chai bad market
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by NemzySeries(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
4 d luv of God aw can a woman wit developed distractive body parts say she can't cook? itz like a man saying u doesn't kw aw to hustle 4 hiz family or say he doesn't kw aw to b responsible.........unfortunately odis are basic tinz one is suppose to learn bkos no 1 learn aw to use a gud @ d battlefield but unfortunately sum of d lady's prefer learning aw to apply facial makeup dan kitchen cookup
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by kellyJames5(m): 12:09am On Nov 12, 2016
prettythicksme don't know her to cook cheesy
she once cooked concotion for Kingtom
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2016
the only food I cannor cook is noodles

cry
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 12, 2016
missnawty:
I miss u ni.. U just disappear
Miss me?shocked shocked wen dat one start? cheesy
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 12, 2016
kellyJames5:
prettythicksme don't know her to cook cheesy

she once cooked concotion for Kingtom
Kingtom prefer food in the other room to any other food,ask him u will understand better. grin
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 12, 2016
RENOWNED2:
only You Be Man, Only You Be Woman..Shoose One!
Hehehehehehe choose for me cheesy
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by yetty247(f): 4:48am On Nov 12, 2016
dingbang:
Even d op I can bet she can't even make pap.

Lol
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 12, 2016
jashar:
Different people have different strengths.

Some have got the business brain and can't be tied down with domestic or Kitchen affairs. undecided

smiley

Permit me to say..the bolded is BULLSHIIIT.. A CAPITAL ONE!

Even I a male can cook almost any kind of dish from pounded yam,amala,semo to any kind of solid meals..soups included and forgive me if I sound like an asshole but I can boast that with the right amount of tutorials I can cook any goddammn dish there is in the world!!

And pls don't give me that busy schedule and shīt.. even my Pman wey busy like cray sabi cook gaaan! ..

So Ladies have no reason not to learn how to cook..its their personal decision..! it's only proper for anyone to know how to cook..male or female..but u a Lady and don't know how to cook!? shame on such a fellow!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by onebyonetothetop: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Proudly one,i cant cook and i dont want to knw sikena!nobody should quote and yab me oo,na so my life be.Na baba God grin grin
na lie no be baba God na u no wan lane
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2016
Yes o, We get them plenty
One gave Me half-cooked beans paste to eat as moi-moi
Imagine
angry
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by harffie(m): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2016
My ex can't cook $hit....there and then I knew I can not marry her type...
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by jamalnation(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:
the only food I cannor cook is noodles

cry

Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by missnawty(f): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Miss me?shocked shocked wen dat one start? cheesy
c dis akpola geh.. So I can't miss u grin
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2016
EmperorLee:

Omo yii re
at last oooo.

You have money to buy MB angry
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2016
jamalnation:
cheesy grin big head
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Doctorfitz: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2016
A man has his duties so does a woman...cooking can be done by either of them buh as a woman there are basics u shld knw example is cooking...for a man its providing buh d hypocrisy I see lately baffles me....A man that can't provide is a nitwit while a woman that can't cook is ok/21st century/gender equality crap...pls ladies learn hw to cook if u can't dnt let d media deceive u like they did 2 hilary clinton ooo.
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2016
missnawty:
c dis akpola geh.. So I can't miss u grin
Miss ke? shocked u mistook me for someone else i guess.I am not a lesbian cheesy
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by missnawty(f): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Miss ke? shocked u mistook me for someone else i guess.I am not a lesbian cheesy
shocked
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, check this out nah smiley
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by EmperorLee(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Iamhatey:
at last oooo.

You have money to buy MB angry

So laati ojo yii na, ori e o tun ti pe. O maa se ooh.
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
missnawty:
shocked
Hehehehe wat is it?
Re: Do We Really Have Ladies That Can't Cook? by RENOWNED2(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe choose for me cheesy
Seriously Tho Which One You Be..To Dey Flirt With Man For Internet No Make Sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Refunded My Airtime After I Threatened Them [pics] / Photo Of Married Kenyan Man With Two Naked Young Girls In The Shower,goes Viral / Nigerian Men Share Heartbreak Experiences On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.