Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? (1052 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by boynigeria(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
Guys, what is the craziest move you've made to kiss a girl, and girls what is the funniest move a guy has made to kiss you?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by Sugarcious(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Told her to bring her mouth close so that I can lick her lipstick...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
kiss? Don't he even dare at any point to kiss me or he'll be nursing his swollen lips forever...angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by boynigeria(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
kiss? Don't he even dare at any point to kiss me or he'll be nursing his swollen lips forever...angry

u are truly Trapped
u go for it

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
boynigeria:

u are truly Trapped
u go for it

grin my lips are not made for kissing some crazy mouth tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by dingbang(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hmm look at ur mouth like kiss.. grin she laugh come blush.. den I went in grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by mzhorlah(f): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sugarcious:
Told her to bring her mouth close so that I can lick her lipstick...
haba

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by McBeee(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
told her to give me makeup...and face to face did it

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by mzhorlah(f): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
A guy once told me to open my mouth that he wanted to check sumfn...he moved closer and kissed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by TrapHedges(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lols you're kidding right? Cus next time am gonna suck off the lips.. grin you wer lucky last time cheesy wink

TrapQueen77:

Lols..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by dingbang(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
mzhorlah:
A guy once told me to open my mouth that he wanted to check sumfn...he moved closer and kissed
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by boynigeria(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

as if u have golden lips

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by boynigeria(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2016
mzhorlah:

bad guy
he is a keeper

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols you're kidding right? Cus next time am gonna suck off the lips.. grin you wer lucky last time cheesy wink

Lols..

grin hahhahahaha.... Aah OK, well If it's u I won't think twice tho.. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by marymaria(f): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
told me to help blow his eyes that sometime got stucked in it

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by eitsei(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2016
That would be with the first girl I kissed, I told her I kissed her in my dreams grin and I wanted to feel her lips in reality I just moved closer to her and kissed those lips...lol I was so nervous and expected her to slap me but to my surprise she didn't because it was her first time too kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? by EniHolar(f): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Asked me to close my eyes... Moved closer and did it 'shaparly'. We both laughed over it. grin

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Ways To Identify If Your Girlfriend Is A Lesbian Or Spot One Around. / Nigerian Prostitutes Cut Their Price For Christmas, 'one Round’ Goes For N500 / igbo Girls Helped Me The Best Way A Human Can Help Anyone In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.