Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) (1277 Views)

This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her / Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women / Young Single Lady From Port Harcourt Becomes A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by xynerise: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God's time is the best grin

Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2016
undecided
Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2016
grin

Ayaaayaaay! My neighbor who's 74 is married to this cute handsome man who is twice younger than her and they are happily married cheesy

Then I knew I still have a chance grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by xynerise: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ayaaayaaay! My neighbor who 74 is married to this cute handsome man who is twice younger than her and they are happily married cheesy

Then I knew I still have a chance grin

Of course. Older women have the best relationship with younger men grin (No fact)
Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by kinggogo: 7:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Yeah ryt , walking stick go soon finish 4 market grin undecided
Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2016
OK
Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by RoyalBlak007: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Wait till you become an artifact..
maybe then you will be given a duplex at the National Musuem grin
Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by Bluezy13(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2016
hmmm...

Experience has made me understand that Older women tend to respect and care more than younger women.
At least, those I've come across did make me feel like a baby... especially one that would call me "Lexbaby"
Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by LadyJasper: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Bluezy13:
hmmm...

Experience has made me understand that Older women tend to respect and care more than younger women.
At least, those I've come across did make me feel like a baby... especially one that would call me "Lexbaby"

It's because she's calmed down, she can't afford to let this one go.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by Bluezy13(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2016
LadyJasper:

It's because she's calmed down, she can't afford to let this one go.

Hmmm...that however explains her calmness and control prowess.
By the way, You "speak" as one in such, are you? ?
Re: My Advice To Young Single Ladies (sarcasm) by PureWays(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2016
Older ladies are the best.

Most young ladies are unstable thus; they don't know what they want.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Here Are Top 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Stink / When You Hear "I Love You," What Comes To Your Mind And Why? / What Turns Women On And Arouses Them: 15 Secrets Unleashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.