Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) (21272 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / She Raped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Lion654321: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Poor story line.
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by BWare: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
Are u seriously defending ur cow brain
No, I'm saying you're too dumb to discern what's in this head… I'll save you the curiosity and wrong guessing… in here is a super human brain, something nature never blessed you with

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2016
Writing with green ink,shows ur affiliations for green grass
BWare:

No, I'm saying you're too dumb to discern what's in this head… I'll save you the curiosity and wrong guessing… in here is a super human brain, something nature never blessed you with

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by BWare: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
green ink, so this is what the grasses in your village looks like.

And when i told you, you are less intelligent than a cow you thought i was dissing you

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2016
So the grasses in ur villages are red not green,u must be a psychiatric detainee
BWare:

green ink, so this is what the grasses in your village looks like.

And when i told you, you are less intelligent than a cow you thought i was dissing you
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by BWare: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
So the grasses in ur villages are red not green,u must be a psychiatric detainee
"ur villages" grin stop wasting your time on NL and go to school.

lemme educate you dunce, this font color is teal(blueish green)
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2016
No one cares
BWare:

"ur villages" grin stop wasting your time on NL and go to school.

lemme educate you dunce, this font color is teal(blueish green)
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by chalsixtus(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
Too much of fbi film is making u confused

your case is spiritual

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Mileslamar1(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Lies

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
So how do i prove it to u
Mileslamar1:
Lies
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by LecciGucci: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

This one I need details...

Hey u changed number or u blocked me undecided
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Who ban me?
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Teague4league(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
This is a sad story,i (coolest Chris) who came home drunk from a party yesternight ,immediately i got home ,i headed straight from my bed then everyone was sleeping,not long after my house maid started pulling of my clothes ,it looked like i was dreaming ,she raped me severely,what do i do to her?

To whom brain is given , sense is expected & op

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by fashek2003yahoocom(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is one of the reasons I dislike/disagree having housegirl
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by mofeoluwadassah: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Are u sure she really rape u grin
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yes
mofeoluwadassah:
Are u sure she really rape u grin
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
What to do
fashek2003yahoocom:
This is one of the reasons I dislike/disagree having housegirl
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
Someone preached that in c f i
Teague4league:

To whom brain is given , sense is expected & op
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by mofeoluwadassah: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
Yes
dats serious anyway
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by gj22(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
HQuadreal:
Tell me e no sweet you.

That's not the point
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by princeemmma(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
hmmmn!!!!!!! everybody likes to eat cucumber

1 Like

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by ayaside(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
This is a sad story,i (coolest Chris) who came home drunk from a party yesternight ,immediately i got home ,i headed straight from my bed then everyone was sleeping,not long after my house maid started pulling of my clothes ,it looked like i was dreaming ,she raped me severely,what do i do to her?
Chill out Bruh.Heard that story before..A drunk dude calling mosquitoes his maid.Use some money buy insecticide treated mosquito net. angry

3 Likes

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by ManTiger(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Another andyblaze
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by praisecity(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
how you wan take upload evidence, who dey record d tin
grin grin grin

Davidsylva:
I will soon upload the evidence
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by vchykp(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
RAPE HER BACK AND STOP DISTURBING US..

LIE MOHAMMED..
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Ozichukwu(f): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Wow, guys please take it easy with the insults, Mr poster, little wonder why you should allow yourself to be "raped" by a woman not to talk of a maid, even though you were drunk but then you still claim having evidence
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by alch3mist(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
Your post is actually stupid.. Then this reply shows how dumb you are(mbe)... WTF nigga?
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
All the haters in the building
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by lollmaolol(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Davidsylva:
I was drunk as fvck,so i was high,thought i was dreaming

Even in your drunkenness you were still hard!! grin I carry yansh for you
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Gay alert
lollmaolol:

Even in your drunkenness you were still hard!! grin I carry yansh for you
Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by billynoni(m): 3:51am On Nov 13, 2016
This lie be like that LET ME COME AND BE GOING SHOE.......

Re: How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) by Annie939(f): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2016
men always gain in everything when it comes to ladies body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / Naija Sex Story: My Lesbian Sex With Ada / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.