Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (73800 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / Should I Accommodate Him Or Close My Doors On Him / My Friends Wife Sent Him Out To Accommodate Her New Black American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by ElonEmpire: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
I met this girl online, we happen to come from same LGA, We got talking and later became friends.

Months later she complained about having accommodation Issue. Now, me am hardly around because of the nature of my job so I felt is OK letting her go stay there at least to keep my apartment warm and clean.

Though this is not the first time am doing that,
For over 5 years now it has been people staying in my house because in a year I don't even sleep more than 2 months in my house.

The last person that stayed there was also a lady the few times I go home during her stay we are OK, more like brother and sister. In fact neighbors actually thought we were.

Now come this new girl I don't know her before, infact she has spent like 6 months in my house before I went back.

During those times she was catching feelings for
me weda she is serious about it or not I don't know but I told her point blank that I'm into a serious relationship and she should maintain her boundary when ever I come back.

Months later i travelled and see her in person..
To say that she is beautiful is understatement, she is definition of beauty. She is irresistable.

I have traveled couple of time after the first time and each of this time I try so hard to maintain my dignity, self respect and not to misbehave.
We sleep on same bed, though i have decide to be sleeping on the floor or another room. She changes in my presence.

I'm seriously going crazy right now about this girl..
Infact I see my self getting Jealous about the guy she is seeing recently.

I don't know how to hand the situation, I can't afford to misbehave because, 1st she call me brother.

2ndly considering the circumstance that brought her to my house I can't afford to misbehave because am this one person who don't like taking advantage of women.

And lastly I can't cheat on my girl.
But I can't ask her to leave because for now she have no where to go.

Please how do I handle the situation?!

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by DoubleEngine007: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr nice guy... It usually doesn't end well.. Be careful ,cuz a word is enough bro..

410 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by roxey: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Fake story

545 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Tallesty1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
I am not saying she should leave but I am damn sure she has somewhere to go.

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

TAKE MY ADVICE IT'S THE BEST SO FAR

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by EvilPOTATO(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria.

Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please house Help me
Thegeneralqueen:
You should try using your evil potato maybe it can work wink
all for the likes abi? U people think of everything as a play. You might be in my position tomorrow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
EvilPOTATO:

Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria.

Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please house Help me
You should try using your evil potato maybe it can work wink

215 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Yustash001(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Lightangel65: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Brother zone

2 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Yustash001(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why am I finding it difficult to believe?
You and a strange lady living in the same room and nothing happens between you two

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
She changes in front of you tongue??

They usually give a window of opportunity to make your move before they tag you "useless" .. Shh, it's a secret..

When you decipher this, No means No though, always remember that tongue.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Well OP enjoy your cohabiting partner, but maintain your lane since she gave you green light you choose to be a red ninja....so you are sleeping in the same bed with her,you be fire wood ba ...biko stay in the other room....you are not in love you just want to ....u know

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by healthserve(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eyah
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ubunja's City Girl Scheming comes to mind�

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Gofwane(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Brother Bitrus, may our lord Jesus Christ reward you for all your efforts.

If I hear say I no knack that kpekus grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by CircleOfWilis: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Make her ur bestie cheesy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by bonnyhope: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
People forcing themselves to create stories

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Michelle55: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations in advance sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by futurerex: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why am I finding it difficult to believe this!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Dobson43: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by spillia: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmph, I am sure you felt the same way about your girl before you started dating her. What you're feeling right now is simply infatuation and not love, it will eventually fade from your eyes. So don't make hasty and rash decisions that you will regret.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Kendumazy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
You are not saying the truth. You have started fvcking her and the thing dey totori your brain, that's why you don't understand yourself anymore. We aren't kids here. We understand as he dey go. Just stop fvcking her to enable you have control over the situation.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by englishmart(m): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
A male having a female bestie is like someone having a chicken as a pet. You know the rest

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
It was bound to happen
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by happney65: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
You and girl sleeping on the same bed..Not once,not twice o..she changes in your presence too abi no be so?

Laughs in spiritual powers.Lol

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Roon9(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oga!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by DonroxyII: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
The New thing now is new moniker , new issues on a daily basis and all of us we just be pouring our hearts .... How all these issues enter front page is captivating ..... !!

Ok: It has happened to me too before

7 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
futurerex:
Why am I finding it difficult to believe this!

because ur head is correct

17 Likes

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by maya007: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
You cant afford to misbehave but UV been harbouring girls in your house as a hobby...keep harbouring oòo till d day u carry mami water n cant chase her out again.....na wa sha oooo, u gave ur house to a stranger UV not ceen before for 6months n ur coming to shout 'I cant afford' I cant afford is like to die is worrying u?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by loadedvibes: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Show pics first of all before I will say what I want to say
Re: I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her by TLION(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Since you have a honest paying job that can sustain the both of you and you can meet up to her needs as the saying goes better soup nah money kill am cause she's actually beautiful all I can say now is that you should marry her.......marry her bro she's your GOD sent wife......You'll leave to regret it when she slips off your finger for another man.....Just make sure you work hard to meet up to her needs and that of your future children when they eventually comes......You don't value what you have until you've lose it

TAKE MY ADVICE IT'S THE BEST SO FAR
. Trash

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / Some Strange But True Sex Facts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.