Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (44437 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Triple333: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol! This one na rd?
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by silverspringle(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i don laugh so tey my belle want burst

Honestly if at all this govt is working, there wont be any need for all this media hype and propaganda

I see bloggers prospering under this government.
Imagine the nonsense! This people think we are fools. So, you left the terrible Umuahi Ikot Epkene road to repair to repair Owerri Onitsha road that is as smooth as...this is real joke

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Eventoned: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Good initiative.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
bumi10:

i know say u be die hard buhari fan and him don make u no fit read and understand any sentence before jumping to his defence.

abeg, i didnt mention pdp or apc, i only said federal government. because right from time immemorial, dey r never honest.

But GEJ jonathan was in power for over 5yrs and never did anything for your region and you still support him to the last without even demanding from him what are you demand from PMB..

Try to dig out any link, sources where SE and SS ever demand or agitates for anything under GEJ
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by lordyugo: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2016
omenka:
Equivalent of asking them to eat a skunk. They despise truth with all the cells in their body. They live on Lies and thrive on Hate.

Take these two elements out of their lives and see them dry up like vegetables in a scorched desert.

amazing how u aptly described yourself . Respect to those igbo guys tormenting u in real life that u always report for duty on anytn SE related to jerk off on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by lordyugo: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Brigham:
Nobody should take these SS/SE chanters serious, they're frustrated jobless touts.

All they do for a living is look for silly excuses and opportunities to wail the bitterness in their heart out against Buhari government.

They didn't die of Jonathan neglects of their dilapidated roads but they're convulsing about Buhari's so called discriminations.

So far roads in Niger Delta are constructed and renovated, they(south easterners) can go and die!

I dont knw which is more hilarious , when a nit wit jumps on a propaganda bandwagon cos of bigotry or other nit wits cheering him on for his re.tarded actions.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by lordyugo: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2016
LadyExcellency:

See his comment when everyone was applauding Jonathan for a job well done in 2013.

That guy is a classical hypocrite of the first order.

we all knw there is a group of igbo pple tormenting him in real life with their achievements and kudos to them for makn him a degenerate narcissist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by lordyugo: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Flat heads and lies are like this..

u r trying too hard nd yet fellow bigots like u dnt take u serious, atleast try and be a witty bigot

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by lordyugo: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2016
Brigham:

You've mistaken with your mum.

yawns * dry mum jokes , havn mummy issues, are we?
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 13, 2016
lordyugo:

yawns * dry mum jokes , havn mummy issues, are we?
Me? No.

You? Most definitely.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ibadanfinest(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2016
I think we are being too harsh on mynd44, he only posted what's on the ministry website. If that's a lie, well its a minus to APC. You can't expect mynd44 not to do his job as journalist. Mind you this is page 8, the more we click, the more nairaland makes money.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by lordyugo: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Brigham post=50995122]
Me? No.

You? Most definitely.[/quote

am guessing d rhetorical question and how it ws framed confused you loool
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2016
lordyugo:
Jack, stop drooling slaver.

When you want to diss don't be caught off guard, use you head not your muscles.

Between it was not a joke(the one bout your mum)

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by lordyugo: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2016
Brigham:

Jack, stop drooling slaver.

When you want to diss don't be caught off guard, use you head not your muscles.

Between it was not a joke(the one bout your mum)

loooool frm bad mum jokes to being serious bout it which is way worse,u are really troubled son, sorry I gave u d impression I argue wit pervs, my bad
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by lordyugo: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2016
Brigham:

Don't go fatso, you were telling me about your mummy's issues.

Muscles over mind

yawns
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2016
lordyugo:

yawns
Lol.

Good, you can now go back to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by slidey(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
@mynd44

Happy Sunday...

again...
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Costello559(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You mean when peter obi was the president and he construct all federal roads in South East?

I said Anambra state... Haba
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by loopmangoat(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Costello559:

I said Anambra state... Haba
No need responding the goat he was trying to make fun of you

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Costello559(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
loopmangoat:

No need responding the goat he was trying to make fun of you

Lol. Tnk u.. No mind him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss / Ten Most Popular Governors In Nigeria 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.