Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures (44400 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by kassy777: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Brigham:
Nobody should take these SS/SE chanters serious, they're frustrated jobless touts.

All they do for a living is look for silly excuses and opportunities to wail the bitterness in their heart out against Buhari government.

They didn't die of Jonathan neglects of their dilapidated roads but they're convulsing about Buhari's so called discriminations.

So far roads in Niger Delta are constructed and renovated, they(south easterners) can go and die!
I dey laugh sotay my eye don pull. But wait a minute, why apc nor fit live without lie telling? Anyway, na una way be that. It is not strange. Go on. Keep your propaganda going . We are with you as before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by francisbarrack(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
NONSENSE ...THAT FASHOLA IS DUMB

Dumb like ur black nutty ass grin
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by kassy777: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
ijustdey:

hope those shouting that what has BUHARI done for the SE will see this and cover their heads in shame
Na depression be my greatest fear. Your lies are accepted as una ways of life. But let us pray so that this economy may not fall into depression. So far, there is steady downward fall.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by kassy777: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
etebefia:
Ongoing rehabilitation of a section of Onitsha -enugu road which one please, is it the same one I pass through almost everyday? And point of correct the amawbia-amansea road was not done by the buhari administration, people should stop spreading lies. @ mynd44 you are a moderator on this forum and as such shouldn't be the one posting false information.
Na their way be that. Lie telling is just in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by eminikansoso(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oblang:

Why are ur ppl crying to the fg to come and build ur roads na.
KEEP QUIET
I AM A PURE YORUBA MAN FROM ILUDUN ORO IN KWARA STATE.
IT IS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBILITY TO FIX ALL FEDERAL ROADS.
I SUPPORT EQUALITY OF ALL TRIBES.
ISOKAN AGBE WA

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Ejanla07: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
We yoruba muslims like d op can do anything for our. Hausa fulani slave master. . We always try to pls dem. So dat d biafra will never. Come. We need to support BiafraudExposed so he keep exposing the ipod yoots. . The op is so dumb. He is not like BiafraudExposed the most intelligent yoruba man dead and alive. ... We yoruba muslims can lie because we hate ipod yoots. . The success is so painful to us sometimes our heart seize out of hatred

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by chiefobdk(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
alezzy13:
why all the hatred?

I'm aware Ugwuayi started rehabilitating the old road section of Enugu-Awka, which was previously built by Chime. However, I also know rehabilitation has commenced at the Enugu-Awka Expressway, especially the stretch close to amasea. ITs very unlikely that its been done by the state govt

But really, is the hatred for PMB so intense that 'they' can't even bear the thought that FG would be magnanimous enough to overlook their pettiness and bring succour to ALL parts of Nigeria, SE inclusive?

Whats really the issue here? why all the bile?

Why is it unlikely. . Mr ugwuanyi mobilized contractors to qork on d enugu onitsha road. Dis November.

The federal government is working seriously on all the roads in the Southeast of nairaland and twitter

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by chiefobdk(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
BiafraudExposed wat do u ve to say. Come and expose ipod yoots. .

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Miranda11: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
What abt the Imo state part of d Owerri-PHC road when will they finish dat part? Abi no be FG road again?
This is what it looks like after it rains!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
Justiceleague1:

yesso..agreed. IPoidiats and "Bonobo mankiis and grumpus" una hia? shove it into ua tivi hairy anus.. Baba is werking grin grin
Whats up?
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Edum13656: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
nonsense... local contractors. what happened to julius berger.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Oblang(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
eminikansoso:

KEEP QUIET
I AM A PURE YORUBA MAN FROM ILUDUN ORO IN KWARA STATE.
IT IS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBILITY TO FIX ALL FEDERAL ROADS.
I SUPPORT EQUALITY OF ALL TRIBES.
ISOKAN AGBE WA

I'm not saying its not the responsibility of the fg. Can't u see the one I quoted claiming its only a particular road that is bad in their region
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Justiceleague1: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Whats up?
whatsapp wanene,who be dis one? Oya,muje,mana!! angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Justiceleague1: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oblang:

I'm not saying its not the responsibility of the fg. Can't u see the one I quoted claiming its only a particular road that is bad in their region
that guy said u shnd KEEP QUIET,is that a hard thing for u to do? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by AntiIPOOP(m): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Justiceleague1:
whatsapp wanene,who be dis one? Oya,muje,mana!! angry grin
Ya kake? Who taught you how to type Hausa? grin
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Duru009(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is a blunt lie.. .. Nothing is going on at enugu n onitsha road even the owerri/onitsha road. Thy roads in south east are soooo bad. I pass dre yesterday.

Absolutely nothing.....
Des are big lies

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by excess4luv: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
plendil:

Stop lying. I followed that road just a few weeks ago, know for a fact construction is going on. What i cannot verify is if its done by state or FG.

which road in particular, I'm currently on the Enugu PH route and can authoritatively tell you the latest
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Ovamboland(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Funnicator:
Photoshop.

How come us plying these roads don't see any construction on site?

Roads are still as they were since 1999.

Owerri-PH nko? Abi na Enugu-Onitsha?

Abeg I no wan start.

shame on you, so the IB did nothing for you guys in 6years ,yet you want to die on top his matter. Yet you expect 16 years neglect by the government you supported corrected in 18 months by the government you voted against.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ovamboland:

shame on you, so the IB did nothing for you guys in 6years ,yet you want to die on top his matter. Yet you expect 16 years neglect by the government you supported corrected in 18 months by the government you voted against.
After Presidential elections.

Donald Trump= I will work for ALL AMERICANS.
Daura Buari= I will not treat 5% the same way I will treat the 97% who voted me.

Go figure..

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Geniro: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ovamboland:

Multiple shame on you for supporting the lies of this useless FG. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
So Buhari now builds road on Twitter. Just for idiots from Swest imagination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Geniro: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Who will Ban the biased Mod Mynd44 from posting false information ? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Ovamboland(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
chimaobinelson:

chai,u are so gullible,doz were don by GEJ and Anambra state govt, hence it concentated in anambra

You're finished. So GEJ did earth roads as shown in the picturs for SE as part of his phantom 25,000KM FG roads.
poor lier!
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Oblang(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Justiceleague1:

that guy said u shnd KEEP QUIET,is that a hard thing for u to do? grin

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by kernel504(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Brigham:
Nobody should take these SS/SE chanters serious, they're frustrated jobless touts.

All they do for a living is look for silly excuses and opportunities to wail the bitterness in their heart out against Buhari government.

They didn't die of Jonathan neglects of their dilapidated roads but they're convulsing about Buhari's so called discriminations.

So far roads in Niger Delta are constructed and renovated, they(south easterners) can go and die!

Brown roof demon...

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by Justiceleague1: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oblang:
painment grin

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by chairo: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
All these is not true. The Onitsha head bridge to ziks round about have been in use since last two years. A large portion of it was done
especially during the burial of eze igbo gburugburu, Dim C Odumegwu Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by ChimaAdeoye: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
[size=13pt]Bunch of bloody liars.

The FG owes N48 billion to Anambra state alone for the work they did on federal roads. Buhari bluntly refused to reimburse the state simply because they are Igbo areas. Even though, FG gave permission for those repairs and Fashola promised to do something.
The last one being the huge erosion at Nkpor that threatened the flyover bridge there and the Awkuzu area Obiano working on now.

Enugu state government under Chime spent billions of naira to fix federal roads. Again, Buhari flatly refused to reimburse the state because they are the hated 5% in APC regime.

Other states run by APC in the SE like Imo hasn't even fared better. Inspite of Okoro-hausa licking the ass of his masters from Sokoto and Daura.

Anyhow, Like jews outlived Hitler and the Nazis, Ndigbo shall outlive Buhari and all his wickedness.
[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by basilo102: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lol, this govt is a joke, go and do the real work and quit propaganda
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by bumi10(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

How many did GEJ started not to talk of finishing them? Hatred will not make you think.

i know say u be die hard buhari fan and him don make u no fit read and understand any sentence before jumping to his defence.

abeg, i didnt mention pdp or apc, i only said federal government. because right from time immemorial, dey r never honest.
Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by slizzyb(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Federal government which way This roads are already there!!!!!!! Why taking credits for state projects? #God watching oooo Bubu

1 Like

Re: Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures by MrGerald(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
ijustdey:

hope those shouting that what has BUHARI done for the SE will see this and cover their heads in shame
I've never seen any pple as gullible as Nigerians, fashola just sent out one tout from his office with a hilux car to move around SE to take pictures of roads done by peter obi, obiano and gej to deceive you guys, to cover his natural hatred and marginalization of the zone from his ministry and you pple believed him? chaii!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.