Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How To Stop Your Boy/girlfriend From Demanding & Spending Too Much Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Boy/girlfriend From Demanding & Spending Too Much Money (510 Views)

Burna Boy's Girlfriend Stefflon Don Shares Stunning New Photos / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Boy/girlfriend From Demanding & Spending Too Much Money by liveleak: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2016
Do you have an issue with your partner's money conduct? If thus it’s not hard to envision why a few couples are so far separated on accounts and spending, that they discover it difficult to have a joint account

The uplifting news is that if you and your companion can get in agreement with regards to spending money, you’ll likely have only a few issues in different regions of your financial lives.

How about we expect that you have incredible money behaviour, however, your partner does not.

Here are the Tips to Unravel your Partner’s Money Challenges:......http://bizfinanceplus.com/2016/08/solve-the-biggest-problems-about-your-partners-credit-card/

1. Commitment

You’ve officially made a guarantee to each other when you got hitched. Yet, would you say you are very willing to do what’s best for each other once it involves finances?

This is an intense inquiry and one you ought to both truly consider. The answer will enormously affect your relationship for a considerable length of time to come. Is it accurate to say that you are both willing to take every necessary step? Is it true that you will track your financial credit card plan? It is safe to say that you are both willing to live inside a particular and distinguished measure of cash?

If overspending is the issue, the arrangement is frequently putting the mindful party (you) responsible for the accounts and giving a “stipend” for your companion while he is growing new financial Credit Card behaviors. Is it true that he will try and do this? In the event that he has no dedication to creating vital improvements, you’ll notice it is terribly hard to push ahead.

Source >>>>> http://bizfinanceplus.com/2016/08/solve-the-biggest-problems-about-your-partners-credit-card/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

WTF! See The Terrible Tribal Mark Inscribed On This New Born Baby's Face - Photo / 6 Months B4 Marriage, I Got To Knw We Both AS. What Do I Do? Do I Continue? / 10 Reasons He Hasn't Asked You Out Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.