Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,917 members, 7,824,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? (2341 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Ability To Fvck A Girl above Satisfaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Thashen(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
I once had consensual sex with a pig, it had great legs and tiets. And there was some great heat, chemistry pinging between the pig, and me. Even now I am still in agony to explore and devour every part of the pig, and I figured the feeling is mutual because the pig always sit by my doorpost, probably praying for another round of hot, steamy sex with a human called Thashen. Well, after I exploited every inch of the pig's mind-blowing curves, it said something along the lines of "baby, I love the way you make sweet love to me "

Does sex with animals, especially pigs gives them the ability to speak?
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by slimthugchime(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
your stupidity goes beyond recovery.....you need a brain transplant undecided

useless thing undecided

5 Likes

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by chukxie(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bestiality! Holy cow! With all the free pretty punany around, you chose to shag a pig!
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Na wa o

Will things ever get any better?

1 Like

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
grin grin
Yes.. Yes it does..

1 Like

grin

Do u mean she looks like a pig lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Seun you should do smtyn abt the rate mad people are registering on ur forum...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thashen:
I once had consensual sex with a pig, it had great legs and tiets. And there was some great heat, chemistry pinging between the pig, and me. Even now I am still in agony to explore and devour every part of the pig, and I figured the feeling is mutual because the pig always sit by my doorpost, probably praying for another round of hot, steamy sex with a human called Thashen. Well, after I exploited every inch of the pig's mind-blowing curves, it said something along the lines of "baby, I love the way you make sweet love to me "

Grow up
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by PeachyP(f): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:
Seun you should do smtyn abt the rate mad people are registering on ur forum...
Something seriously needs to be done grin

1 Like

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by freesinzu(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
Confirmed [size=25pt]MADMAN[/size]

1 Like

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
PeachyP:

Something seriously needs to be done grin
dunno if they now provide free wifi in Yaba.. :/
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Ls0fdk(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
TEVLI:
grin grin this cracked me up
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ls0fdk:

grin grin this cracked me up
lol 8-) 8-)
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by mizzytan(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lmao. Is the girl that dirty you should liken her to pig?
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Nathsbash(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Oga u need a brain transplant...
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by omowumeee(f): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
mizzytan:
Lmao. Is the girl that dirty you should liken her to pig?
Fat
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by slimthugchime(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thashen:
Those are the same words your mother uttered right after she vomitted you out of her decomposing, aids-infested pusssy.

Emotional piece of shiet!

coming from an alcholic who has no shame undecided i think i will pass

bullsh1t undecided

1 Like

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Thashen(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nathsbash:
Oga u need a brain transplant...
You must be slimthugchime's bietch since you're echoing his infinitely boring lines like a mulfunctioning playback. What a stupid parrot you are.
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Whytelyon(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2016

Whatever happened to them girlies in your god damn area? Or wait, you don't have cash to pay that you Fùcking a pig? Or are you whorestarved?

Really Seun you really need to set some form of examination here. Most folks on your forums are either demented or going about being patients in a psychiatric hospital,and unfortunately this is no Fùcking joke! Wtf??

1 Like

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Thashen(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
slimthugchime:

coming from an alcholic who has no shame undecided i think i will pass

bullsh1t undecided
Stick to playing with your boyfriend Nathsbash' huge tiets, son, instead of attempting to wrestle with someone who will effortlessly kick your teeth so far down your throat to the extent that you will wake up every morning to stick a toothbrush up your arssehole!
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Thashen(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Whytelyon:

Whatever happened to them girlies in your god damn area? Or wait, you don't have cash to pay that you Fùcking a pig? Or are you whorestarved?

Really Seun you really need to set some form of examination here. Most folks on your forums are either demented or going about being patients in a psychiatric hospital,and unfortunately this is no Fùcking joke! Wtf??

Whytelyon, I'm sure your font color above matches the color of the panty you are currently wearing. What a stupid panty-wearing male diva you are, son.

1 Like

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Whytelyon(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thashen:
Whytelyon, I'm sure your font color above matches the color of the panty you are currently wearing. What a stupid panty-wearing male diva you are, son.

I can smell your idiocy from here. They reek all over your stupid posts. I can imagine why the girl previously dumped you,when you completely lost control of your manhood. And calling me a diva, yes call me whatever you like,your problem. Only demented imbeciles talk like this.

Get a life.

2 Likes

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Thashen(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Do u mean she looks like a pig lipsrsealed
I'm literally talking about a pig, manita.
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Thashen(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
chukxie:
Bestiality! Holy cow! With all the free pretty punany around, you chose to shag a pig!
Brüh, some animals gives the most excellent blöwjobs.
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Chuknovski(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
your certainly need deliverance,run to JESUS he's willing to save you,accept him as your lord and saviour,

2 Likes

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
E Don Happen, D Craze Don Finally Land
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Mizzpat(f): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2016
Thashen:

Why would you compare a human being to a pig. No matter how the person is, it's not right to say demeaning things about such person because you can't create even a strand of hair.
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by bawz012(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2016
TEVLI:

tongue

Facebook express Wi-Fi don de yaba since Mark visited Lagos na
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Thashen(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2016
Mizzpat:

Why would you compare a human being to a pig. No matter how the person is, it's not right to say demeaning things about such person because you can't create even a strand of hair.
You mean you've never heard of zoophiles before? https://www.nairaland.com/3461772/
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Mileslamar1(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2016
lwkm people are crazy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet This Beautiful Dark Skin Gurl From University Of Mkar / Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her / When You Don't Want To Verbally Tell Your Father-in-law You Are A Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.