Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,748 members, 7,837,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? (2354 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Ability To Fvck A Girl above Satisfaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Mizzpat(f): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2016
Thashen:

[color=Black]You mean you've never heard of zoophiles before? https://www.nairaland.com/3461772/[h/color]

So you're really practicing bestiality? May God have mercy on you if it's true.
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by Thashen(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
Mizzpat:

So you're really practicing bestiality? May God have mercy on you if it's true.
[color=Black][/color]
Re: Does fuvcking animals give them the ability to speak? by sanpipita(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Thashen:
Indeed. I have consensual sexual intercourse with animals. Pigs to be precise. My attraction toward them animals started after a girl I was romantically involved with applied doom all over her body, and asked me how she smells and I replied she smells like doom. I bought her perfume and she sprayed cockroaches with it. Now you tell me how idiotic that is?

Guess not alot of people will understand your open mindedness, i have read comments here and chuckled some people havent realised this world has evolved much and fact that sexuality has no limits if the mind is willing, a lil research i did on zoophilia showed it is as old as the world itself and fascinating too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awww Donald Trump Is So Handsome / I Finally Collected The Phone Number Of Girl Who Always Tempts Me / Who Is Getting Benefit From This Sex,brother Or Sister?is She Loose Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.