Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) (47641 Views)

Most Expensive Buildings In The World / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Tonyreal49(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2016
I'm in the state mehn

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by omoyowa: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2016
Enugu Secretariat

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by chiefobdk(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2016
Medical research center. Umuchukwu. Anambra state

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by ritababe(f): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2016
chiefobdk:
Medical research center. Umuchukwu. Anambra state

are you sure this is in Anambra?
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by lordyugo: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2016
Macclane:
So many Nigerians are fond of despising this noble country in almost every ramification. The annoying part of it is that most of these people are those ones that are least informed about the major achievements of this great nation. The area of Nigeria having some magnificent architectural outfits is not left out in their disdain. But the fact is that Nigeria may not be as bad and as ripped as some of her citizens may think. Many foreigners will be able to bear witness to this truth. Let us not forget that Nigeria is not yet ranked with the developed counties; it is still a developing country. To be frank, we need to be proud of our country and stop jumping into quick and biased conclusions. Nigeria has got some enviably beautiful buildings that you may not see in some other developing countries of the world. I think a tour around the country will help.
Take a look at some of Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Buildings.

Like if you love Architecture
Share if you're aspiring to be one
Comment if you're still deciding

no disrespect OP but u really need to travel out and bask in d awe of architectural marvels

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by samtee37(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Cool...i av been seen any with my koro_koro eyes thou

When shud we come and the d burial of what( English) u just murdered grin grin

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Kelly2713(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2016
thank God, akwa ibom state is not included

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Phi001(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2016
efilefun:
Thou Nigeria had been blessed with Bad leaders but i believe one day the country will surely overcome its challenges.

Slightly Off topic: Noticed our brothers from the east are all screaming and hitting their heads on the wall over Trump's victory, so surprising this same set of people were the ones telling us how PMB was too old to be a president but forgot Trump they all wanking over is almost 71 years old... lol bunch of confused things
What is slight about your off topic?

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by chiefobdk(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2016
ritababe:

U dey underate anambra. Ok continue. .
Actually dats a private medical research owned solely by dr godwin from umuchukwu... In anambra state.

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by asumo12: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2016
Macclane:

Ma give you mic?

Abeg giam mic!

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2016
yinkslinks:
Didnt know stadium is a building oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Building is any engineering structure , it includes house, bridge, stadium etc

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by mancheeutd(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2016
Macclane:
So many Nigerians are fond of despising this noble country in almost every ramification. The annoying part of it is that most of these people are those ones that are least informed about the major achievements of this great nation. The area of Nigeria having some magnificent architectural outfits is not left out in their disdain. But the fact is that Nigeria may not be as bad and as ripped as some of her citizens may think. Many foreigners will be able to bear witness to this truth. Let us not forget that Nigeria is not yet ranked with the developed counties; it is still a developing country. To be frank, we need to be proud of our country and stop jumping into quick and biased conclusions. Nigeria has got some enviably beautiful buildings that you may not see in some other developing countries of the world. I think a tour around the country will help.
Take a look at some of Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Buildings.

Like if you love Architecture
Share if you're aspiring to be one
Comment if you're still deciding

Op is very funny have you been to Eko Atlantic to see the next wonder of the world lol you need to make research b4 posting not even transcorp Hilton Abuja or spider building in o OAU

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by homesteady(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2016
chiefobdk:

Actually dats a private medical research owned solely by dr godwin from umuchukwu... In anambra state.

Are they through with the construction?
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2016
ritababe:

Yeah, I know the building, it is about 10 floors with underground ,it z built by one Doctor based in America from Umuchukwu (Formerly Nkerehi) in Orumba South LG of Anambra state, the building is so magnificent, and I guess it z d tallest so far in Anambra
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by walosky(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2016
post=50995326:
Enugu state secrateriate
bros this secretariat dirty o

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by yinkslinks(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Thanks engineer grin grin grin grin grin grin
zeribe4real:
Building is any engineering structure , it includes house, bridge, stadium etc
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Lordave: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2016
austinbrown:
So because we get about 20 buildings wey try fine na em op dey talk rubbish, go to bubai, na one street wey all these buildings go dey. Op u be village man. No quote me b4 thunder go fire u. Stupid country. Op no even put Aba town hall
They need to soak garri for you, bro. cheesy

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by ritababe(f): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2016
chiefobdk:

I asked a question and u are talking about underate.
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2016
post=50995326:
Enugu state secrateriate
agree.. That's a beauty

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by ritababe(f): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2016
zeribe4real:
Yeah, I know the building, it is about 10 floors with underground ,it z built by one Doctor based in America from Umuchukwu (Formerly Nkerehi) in Orumba South LG of Anambra state, the building is so magnificent, and I guess it z d tallest so far in Anambra

tnx
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by keandre: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2016
ritababe:

Google Search Dr Godwin Maduka.
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2016
walosky:
bros this secretariat dirty o
Dirty environment you live really affecting your sight, can you show us your state sec building

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by casttlebarbz(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2016
samtee37:

I omitted 'never', is dat al u care about ? Just look at ur statement too...
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2016
sweetflame:
Op forgot to mention my house... lipsrsealed angry

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by thesicilian: 7:50am On Nov 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:

My Bad!
I thought I was replying an adult. Gosh!!!!!
Actually you are the one in the wrong, he said 15 beautiful buildings... and not "15 most beautiful..." or "the only 15 beautiful..." Meaning that any 15 buildings will make the list, as long as they are beautiful.

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by oziess(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2016
central hospital benin

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2016
samtee37:

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Cool...i av never seen any with my koro_koro eyes thou

I live in abuja I've sen them

But I think there is some buildings more finer than those pics from abj
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2016
Kelly2713:
thank God, akwa ibom state is not included

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by jaeyking(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2016
If you are posting about buildings then i believe ship house in kaduna suppose dey there
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by MaziOmenuko: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2016
That's the old civic centre: the new one is far more beautiful

Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia / Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into