Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) (47640 Views)

Most Expensive Buildings In The World / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by ezeagu(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2016
Who would travel to see these basic buildings, there's nothing special about them apart from the fact that they're in Nigeria where everything is dilapidated by standard.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by kettle84(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2016
Niger Delta oil money miss road.
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by nwabobo: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2016
zeribe4real:
Yeah, I know the building, it is about 10 floors with underground ,it z built by one Doctor based in America from Umuchukwu (Formerly Nkerehi) in Orumba South LG of Anambra state, the building is so magnificent, and I guess it z d tallest so far in Anambra

15 floors
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
grin
I watched one Nigerian movie, i saw this house that looks like a car, the tyre is the door of the house.

Very beautiful design
Would really luv to see such a house o
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by austinbrown: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2016
Lordave:
They need to soak garri for you, bro. cheesy
for what na no dey downgrade my town, no make me vex o
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by elopee3000(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2016
Ahmadgani:
beautiful indeed. Nigeria I hail thee
lol lol just because u see houses with shinning glass Windows then nigeria is beautiful abi?a country without good roads water for all her cities good transport system security with out if u like paint all the houses with gold is still useless

1 Like

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by elopee3000(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2016
Tonyreal49:
I'm in the state mehn
onye oja is that u
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by adeokunade: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2016
Bella Vista, Banana Island

1 Like

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
casttlebarbz:
I omitted 'never', is dat al u care about ? Just look at ur statement too...
Lol. Dnt mind him jare, all in his bid to rush nd condemn. mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by elopee3000(m): 8:29am On Nov 13, 2016
ritababe:

are you sure this is in Anambra?
what do u mean ?the man even build this in his village
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Mileslamar1(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2016
true
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by wonderkid01(m): 8:35am On Nov 13, 2016
16 my own house... you want to check it out.
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by adeokunade: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Bella Vista

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Ahmadgani(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2016
elopee3000:
lol lol just because u see houses with shinning glass Windows then nigeria is beautiful abi?a country without good roads water for all her cities good transport system security with out if u like paint all the houses with gold is still useless

You think Paris, Tokyo, New York, Toronto, Beijing, Doha, Dubai became beautiful cities over night? they started from somewhere. Appreciating our own little beauty is not a crime.

1 Like

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by adeokunade: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2016
Bella Vistsa

1 Like

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Lordave: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2016
austinbrown:
for what na no dey downgrade my town, no make me vex o
Which Aba town hall, Aba South or Aba North?
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by mjbaba: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2016
The National Mosque Abuja

3 Likes

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by motorized: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2016
This new Total Nigeria building at VI too is too much

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by elopee3000(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2016
Ahmadgani:

You think Paris, Tokyo, New York, Toronto, Beijing, Doha, Dubai became beautiful cities over night? they started from somewhere. Appreciating our own little beauty is not a crime.
my brother i went to dubai first time 2002 if tell u that all this new skyscrapers ur seeing today then in 2002 it has not been build then, if u move out of nigeria and visit one european country u will hate nigeria and thier past leaders more , nigerian problem is man made and nothing more,one building in tokyo if u check amount they use in building it to be earthquake proof u will pity japanese while in nigeria just dig ground and start building still they use fake materials to build
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Ahmadgani(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2016
elopee3000:
my brother i went to dubai first time 2002 if tell u that all this new skyscrapers ur seeing today then in 2002 it has not been build then, if u move out of nigeria and visit one european country u will hate nigeria and thier past leaders more , nigerian problem is man made and nothing more,one building in tokyo if u check amount they use in building it to be earthquake proof u will pity japanese while in nigeria just dig ground and start building still they use fake materials to build
you are right my brother, I quite agree with you. I wonder when we are going to have visionary leaders rather than these leaders in fruitless mission
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by KCeeKCee: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2016
austinbrown:
So because we get about 20 buildings wey try fine na em op dey talk rubbish, go to bubai, na one street wey all these buildings go dey. Op u be village man. No quote me b4 thunder go fire u. Stupid country. Op no even put Aba town hall
.... Even Ochendu park or York sef.
... Lolz

1 Like

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by ysquare(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2016
No one from East? The IPOB Youth will come for your head
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Kelly2713(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=TeleboiZ005 post=50996762][/quote]

hmmmmm, i was joking ooo bros
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Klinee: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2016
ritababe:

are you sure this is in Anambra?
See jamb question!!
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Klinee: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2016
zeribe4real:
Yeah, I know the building, it is about 10 floors with underground ,it z built by one Doctor based in America from Umuchukwu (Formerly Nkerehi) in Orumba South LG of Anambra state, the building is so magnificent, and I guess it z d tallest so far in Anambra
No it's 15 storey building.
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Origin(f): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2016
lordyugo:

no disrespect OP but u really need to travel out and bask in d awe of architectural marvels

Na you sabi. At least praise your own before you praise another's.
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by gentlegenius(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2016
yinkslinks:
Didnt know stadium is a building oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
But isn't it beautiful?
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by chiefobdk(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2016
ritababe:

I asked a question and u are talking about underate.

I didn't get mean it dat way. . I'm sorry. .
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by chiefobdk(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2016
homesteady:

Are they through with the construction?
l

Yes. Medical fittings ongoing. .
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Triple333: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2016
So if Nig divide soon the North ll take all these things? WAOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by nice360: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=Macclane post=50982248]So many Nigerians are fond of despising this noble country in almost every ramification. The annoying part of it is that most of these people are those ones that are least informed about the major achievements of this great nation. The area of Nigeria having some magnificent architectural outfits is not left out in their disdain. But the fact is that Nigeria may not be as bad and as ripped as some of her citizens may think. Many foreigners will be able to bear witness to this truth. Let us not forget that Nigeria is not yet ranked with the developed counties; it is still a developing country. To be frank, we need to be proud of our country and stop jumping into quick and biased conclusions. Nigeria has got some enviably beautiful buildings that you may not see in some other developing countries of the world. I think a tour around the country will help.
Take a look at some of Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Buildings.

Like if you love Architecture
Share if you're aspiring to be one
Comment if you're still deciding [/quote I give it to Akwa stadium. The grasses needs some finishing touches though. Nice one any way.
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by iyke484real(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2016
zeribe4real:
Building is any engineering structure , it includes house, bridge, stadium etc
ngwa where is ikoyi leki bridge shocked...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia / Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.