Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) (47639 Views)

Most Expensive Buildings In The World / 19 Buildings In Banana Island Sealed By Lagos Government Over Planning Permit / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by austinbrown: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
KCeeKCee:

.... Even Ochendu park or York sef.
... Lolz
onyem ino there
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by austinbrown: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lordave:
Which Aba town hall, Aba South or Aba North?
Google am
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
richidinho:
I watched one Nigerian movie, i saw this house that looks like a car, the tyre is the door of the house.

Very beautiful design
Yes, that house has been used in a lot of movies. it is located in Asaba in Delta state
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by MrGerald(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
OP have not seen anything yet.
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by MosD: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice compilation but where's that abuja national worship centre or what's its name
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
MosD:
Nice compilation but where's that abuja national worship centre or what's its name
the ecumenical centre

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
the Abuja millennium towers

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
churchgate Abuja

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by mikron(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
the grand Transcorp Hilton Abuja

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by hope4life: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]

Up Nigeria, Great Nation

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Lovechyld101(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
national theatre in lagos remains the most creative design in nigeria.
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by olumide4christ: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
elopee3000:
lol lol just because u see houses with shinning glass Windows then nigeria is beautiful abi?a country without good roads water for all her cities good transport system security with out if u like paint all the houses with gold is still useless

Do you know that those countries you or some of our fellow countrymen are fighting hell and brimstone to go to also have some of the problems you mentioned.... South Africa has the highest crime rate in Africa, ditto USA...how many innocent people have been killed in the last 1 year by police or individuals in the US Do you know that there are slums/undeveloped areas in Brazil, UAE (Dubai) which are among the emerging developed countries?? We can go on & on. One of God's principles of life is that if you don't appreciate the little you already have, you can't get more. Let's join the OP appreciate what we have, we shall fulfill our destiny as a nation & individually!

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by elopee3000(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
olumide4christ:

Do you know that those countries you or some of our fellow countrymen are fighting hell and brimstone to go to also have some of the problems you mentioned.... South Africa has the highest crime rate in Africa, ditto USA...how many innocent people have been killed in the last 1 year by police or individuals in the US Do you know that there are slums/undeveloped areas in Brazil, UAE (Dubai) which are among the emerging developed countries?? We can go on & on. One of God's principles of life is that if you don't appreciate the little you already have, you can't get more. Let's join the OP appreciate what we have, we shall fulfill our destiny as a nation & individually!
if u enjoy what people in usa enjoyed for years and u manage to enjoy it in nigeria just for 6 months u will shout chineke is God indeed, tell me what u enjoy in nigeria ,light? Cheap meat? Good road? Security? Rice? Cheap fuel? Good underground train? Undergroung gutters? Pump not borehole? Cheap internet so u can watch films on u tube non stop?funny part of it people shout lekki lekki those people in that so called lekki suffer more when it rains,just look at public schools in nigeria Austrian people where i reside can never keep thier cows there not to talk of human being,
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by metroid(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
You didn't include the Uyo International Stadium
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by buharimustlive: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
casttlebarbz:
Cool...i av never seen any with my koro_koro eyes thou

You from village?
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by casttlebarbz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Buharimustdie:

You from village?
yeah sure
Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2016
Covenant university senate building and research center at Ogun state

Re: 15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) by VellyG(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Akwa Ibom international stadium....I reserve my comment

Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia / Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into