Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion (4260 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Anti-religion Songs? / Anti-religion Memes / Atheists Let's Have Fun. Anti-religion Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion by akintom(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Your Submission show that, you have not gone far in medical, OR not seen much
If am not right about the above then your sincerity is questionable.

Years Ago in 1996, my uncles wife was in labour room struggling for more than 16 hours in a Popular Hospital at Ilorin, attended to by a popular Doctor, yet she could not deliver the baby.

Then the doctor recommended Operation, only waiting for the husband to come and sign few docs.

THE MIRACLE
My mother who was just came around, who is not even a nurse, when she heard about the operation, went inside the labour room, she held the hand of the lady, and pray not up to a minute, she start groaning, here come the crow, later attended to by Nurses and she delivered safely w/o operation.
What Qualified Doctor could not do for hours, was done in few seconds of prayer. Even Doctor is not happy with my mom but who cares.

I would have tell other testimonial s, i have heard but you will question it authenticity, but this one happen to us by PRAYER.

Back to the question, you are yet to answer the last set of my questions before, going into details

Your anecdotal evidence of prayer answering God, proves nothing. There are billions of such tales.

Such tales have also lead to needless deaths of pregnant women and their babies. It has caused avoidable cerebral palsy, with its life long complications.

Disproving God claims by atheistic views and approach, thereby helping humanity to live a better life, is what atheism offers humanity.

You can organize prayer for IBB, if he receives healing, at least your God will be given the glory.
Re: What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion by jonbellion(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
promise10:

and the dumbness continues.....

I ask again, can you stop typing so dumb? what's all this?!

op is asking about something that is peculiar to atheism. can't you read?

if you have nothing to say, why not say it offers nothing?

people you talked about is out of the case, because their success is not tied to atheism as theists still do even better than what you quoted.

dude I don't give a Bleep what thiests did and didn't do. I'm just saying atheists and thiests have contributed to mankind so I dunno what your idiotic rant is about. I was replying the guy that said atheism hasn't contributed anything to mankind and he wasn't the OP plus I was simply saying both sides have contributed
Are you so retarded nit to realise that?
You are stupid promise. Is your name like a covenant for continuous idiocy in your lineage or something
Stop quoting me
Chao

1 Like

Re: What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion by jonbellion(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
akintom:

Simply because your capacity and capability to reason, has fatally been crashed.
Lol promise10 is a r*tard
The guy was showing criss angel illusions as magic
From that alone I just saw the dude wasn't worth my time
When thiests and atheists are trying to have sensible discussions the dude just comes and starts ranting like a rabid bonobo that is being raped by a mule
He's probably a prepubescent teenage girl
Don't bother with his comments
Let him roll in his feaces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion by akintom(m): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2016
jonbellion:

Lol promise10 is a r*tard
The guy was showing criss angel illusions as magic
From that alone I just saw the dude wasn't worth my time
When thiests and atheists are trying to have sensible discussions the dude just comes and starts ranting like a rabid bonobo that is being raped by a mule
He's probably a prepubescent teenage girl
Don't bother with his comments
Let him roll in his feaces

Hahahahaha....... Lol

You know, i had earlier classified Promise10 and felixomor, as a class of "ignored species", just that they keep falling off the museum shelf, whenever tourists are on my page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion by felixomor: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

Hahahahaha....... Lol

You know, i had earlier classified Promise10 and felixomor, as a class of "ignored species", just that they keep falling off the museum shelf, whenever tourists are on my page.

A couple of your fellow lonely apes who parade multiple fake monikers is what u call "tourists"?

Abeg, lets hear word.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion by akintom(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
felixomor:

A couple of your fellow lonely apes who parade multiple fake monikers is what u call "tourists"?

Abeg, lets hear word.
cool

Oh oh oh........ Let me speak the language you will understand wella....

Doh, the matter pain you well well..... No cry... My pikin.
Re: What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion by felixomor: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
akintom:

Oh oh oh........ Let me speak the language you will understand wella....

Doh, the matter pain you well well..... No cry... My pikin.

Pls tell us the day u win one convert with ur 6am anti religious threads.

Till then, if u like,
Continue with ur anti religious paranoia.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion by GoodMuyis(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
felixomor:

Pls tell us the day u win one convert with ur 6am anti religious threads.

Till then, if u like,
Continue with ur anti religious paranoia.

Abeg ask him oo
Re: What Has Atheism Offer To Mankind Apart From Anti-religion by GoodMuyis(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
akintom:

May be you should start by telling us, how religious beliefs has helped humanity. Then we take it from there.

Hope you will not run this time.

HOPING YOU WILL GET THE MESSAGE

MisterGrace:
Recall that I created a thread titled "It's Official: God Does Not exist". This I did out of frustration.

Please see the link: https://www.nairaland.com/3444778/official-god-does-not-exist#50736588

While at it, a fellow nairalander "4everGod1" offered to assist me with how to get God to intervene faster.

He sent me a PM and we got talking. After series of prayers and programs.

He kept on praying with and for me even in the wee hours of the night.
I practically became a job to him everyday and all day.

Almost a month and I finally got another job.

The juicy part of it was that, haven got an invite for interview for the first time in a longtime, I was not interviewed because the interviewers did not give me any chance. Their excuse was that I didn't meet up with some of the criteria and all.

I sent 4everGod1 a message about the development, he assured me and asked me to keep faith. Hmm... ok na, but how?

They however requested to keep my resume for future opportunities. I thanked them and left.

The turn around happened when I got a call from the same organization while I was on my way home, asking how much I was willing to take for the same job I was not interviewed for.

The thing is, over 40 persons were interviewed that day, excluding me. I mean what happened to all those ones?

But then again, it can only be God.

I am so sorry my God, Lord in heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thou Shall Not Kill. / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG / What Does The Bible Say About Narcissism?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.