Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? (2529 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
Why do ladies ask if men can forgive a cheating lady in a relationship in advance?

Is it that they plan on cheating in a relationship?

Ladies Speak up

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
They just want to know the stupidity level of the guy and then they can decide on how to use him anyhow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by benzene00: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:
They just want to know the stupidity level of the guy and then they can decide on how to use him anyhow.

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Forzap: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2017
Which kine yeye question be that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Forzap:
Which kine yeye question be that

They ask this question wella
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by laliga01: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2017
I was asked same question some days ago. Of course as a guy you will claim you are christ disciple, you have a forgiving heart.
Play along.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
laliga01:
I was asked same question some days ago. Of course as a guy you will claim you are christ disciple, you have a forgiving heart.
Play along.

Lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol, so true
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
laliga01:
Play along.
Hahaha
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Anwons(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
The best answer to such question, when we get to the bridge, we will know how to cross it. Either life or death. Make I see watin she go think. Rubbish
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Sierusvirus(m): 1:28am On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:
Why do ladies ask if men can forgive a cheating lady in a relationship in advance?

Is it that they plan on cheating in a relationship?

Ladies Speak up
Because they know cheating is in their blood and if you can manage them the way God has created them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Cutehector(m): 4:45am On Nov 05, 2017
Because of rokia2 comment, Allah if any babe ask me that kyn kweshion again, I will describe my answer like the crucifixion of the apostles.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by muller101(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2017
As a smart guy just play along.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by pointblank247(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2017
My reply when my ex wanted to know what i will do was that i told her that if suspect that she is cheating on me it will be an express permission for me to sample all the babes that are giving me green light. the only trouble will there will be, if she complained
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2017
pointblank247:
My reply when my ex wanted to know what i will do was that i told her that if suspect that she is cheating on me it will be an express permission for me to sample all the babes that are giving me green light. the only trouble will there will be, if she complained

wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2017
muller101:
As a smart guy just play along.

wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Kobicove(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2017
OP, change the circle of ladies you move with
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kobicove:
OP, change the circle of ladies you move with

It's not personal. Relative. Moreso, lots of ladies ask this question
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by ayokellany: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:
A girl like you can ask such a question but again you go look face before asking.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:

This bae blade dey your tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by blackmann(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Look at it this way...

would you trust the security of a door lock which another key opened?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ask This Question Always? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
blackmann:
Look at it this way...

would you trust the security of a door lock which another key opened?

You didn't answer the question

(1) (Reply)

Coded Port Harcourt Hangout Where Rich,Hot Men And Women Go To Hire Men For Sx / I Have Engaged In party Sex For Free – Nigerian Lady Speaks Out / Help! See How My Girlfriend Behaves And Think...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.