Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding (29390 Views)

IPOB Cartoon Shared By Lauretta Onochie (Photos) / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / 15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by richidinho(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2016
saintmark88:

Oga dnt come and display it ignorance here, American law prohibits claims by ur paymasters attack dog...... Americans are not like Nigerians, if Kerry visited Nigeria and went to sokoto, how does that prove anything.... U guys are so myopic.... Wen u r claiming someone did something, u have to provide facts... Dnt come here and say because Kerry visited Nigeria and Northern governors visited America then they have gone to do something illegal.... Then I can only weep at ur level of Intelligence

Ok you are noted!
I must do something about your mental case
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by DropShot: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2016
hotwax:
I am a fan of Buhari, but Kerry's meeting to Sokoto last month got me thinking.

Why Sokoto of all places? What happened to Abuja, Lagos, Portcot?
Sokoto it was so as to collect the $500 million dolars.

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by greatiyk4u(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1) Didn't you read when such funding was organized for Obama at his first coming even in Nigeria?

2)What and how did Funding into Hilary foundation come about & increase suddenly? From Americans?

Some level of decorum should be exhibited when talking or supporting some lies...

A link to these assumptions of urs will change my impression about you

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by MrHyde: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2016
Well articulated! Truth is Nigerians need to know the negative impact of the previous administration or they will keep blaming the present one for under performing.

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Trut(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2016
adedehinbo:
what qualifies u as sane chairman u must be the mad man who just escaped from yaba left

I'm not a zombie who that doesn't reason or think critically for himself, that qualifies me a sane man. Unlike you zombies that believe that Dasuki stole $2.1 billion, but refuse believe that Buhari donated $500 million to Clinton campaign.
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by profhezekiah: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2016
even if he did U would believe because U devour by hatred for him because of GEJ,even if angels came down n tell U d truth,U wouldnt believe,so it is better d man just continue n focus
RZArecta:
Grandma has been kicked back to life by nairaland trolls grin what does she say about the Arabs supporting Hillary Clinton's campaign through funds sent to her foundation ? Are they American citizens too ? Lauretta is a geriatric idíot

Ps; Tell Baba to publish the handover notes Gej gave him. We've been begging for details since last year but it has been kept a secret so why bringing it up now ?

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by omokab: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=Dcomrade post=50997083][/quote]please I just want to know what you cancelled? Why you cancelled? And the reason for your cancellation? Thanks
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by demio007: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2016
This wonan made me laugh with this fake writeup. Is she trying to tell me that US law forbit donations to Clinton fundation? Was Clinton fundation not in the news for the wrong reasons of collecting money all over the world?

Dumb writeup
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by kings09(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2016
No p. U r only being human smiley wink
isiOTUbuUTOya:
Just imagining what a whiff of lauretta's pvssy will do to my medula. 4give me guys ... i'm pvssy-weak. kiss undecided
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by saintmark88(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2016
drss2:
who loreta epp make she comot one side.
there ar many ways through which hillary clinton can recieve donations from foriegn partners. a quick wire into her foundation (clinton foundation were she recieved hundreds of millions of dollars from foriegn donors) for example is anoda way. only a chicken will believe dat hillary didn't used part of her foundation money for her presidential campaign.
besides, did we expect lauretta to admit dat buari supported hillary clinton's campaign even him will not be dat foo.lish. no govt d world ova will be stupid enough to support or fund a foriegn partner directly dat will be tracable to dem. they do in indirectly through proxies n unnamed companies.

Then you have to provide proof for educated folks like me to believe you. U can't just come with allegations without proof nd expect it to resonate with an educated folks, thts not gonna happen bro

5 Likes

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by RZArecta(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2016
demio007:
This wonan made me laugh with this fake writeup. Is she trying to tell me that US law forbit donations to Clinton fundation? Was Clinton fundation not in the news for the wrong reasons of collecting money all over the world?

Dumb writeup
Reno Omokri has already denied her devilish allegations. This idíot Lauretta is a bloody liar like the rest of APC zombies including Buhari cool
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Ghost447(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2016
Vello:

Lauretta Onochie - PA To The President On Social Media.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/12/educating-reno-omokri-lauretta-onochie
But it doesn't still change the fact that Buhari is confused and has failed woefully thus far.
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by kenchylala: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2016
Vello:

Lauretta Onochie - PA To The President On Social Media.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/12/educating-reno-omokri-lauretta-onochie

Sahara again

When you finish fooling urself, when the time reach the truth go show. Na from January we go get enough investigations on funding.
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by kings09(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2016
Even wen I want to doubt Reno, wit d kind of deceit n lies bn rolled out buhari n his cohorts like urself since 2015, anythn can hapn wit all of u ppl. Buhari has lost all credibility n any drop of integrity he had. Govt of liars
DropShot:
One will need to be a complete compound fool, an imbeciile, and a complete mor0n to believe Nigeria especially under PMb could contribute $500,000,000 towards Hillary Clinton's campaign in America.

Those who believe that story for a second obviously suffer from one of the conditions stated above.

And to even know that the total amount garnered by the Clinton's Campain was less than $600mn makes it ridiculous to claim or insinuate that Nigeria was responsible for $500Mn of it.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by gretblue: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2016
Only the half baked will believe the story of 500million dollars to Hillary election.

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by saintmark88(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2016
demio007:

Dumb writeup

Ur the one who's reasoning is skewed, the allegation never said that aid was given to d Clinton foundation.. It said it was given as support for her campaign...... Make una dey use brain sometimes nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Debra911(f): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2016
Who is she trying to deceive? So na for GEJ regime Nigeria begin to dey corrupt, Wat abt the past President? Omokri abeg no mind dem. Joblessness.
Yes Nigeria help funded Clinton's campaign, Dangote was among the genuine contributors, aside that Arab prince admitted it that some of their funds went to Clinton's campaign and Clinton spilled the beans during her campaign that more than 100 political leaders around the world are in support of her. So wat proofs does she need. PMB don spoil d country finish, dem dey look for whom to blame. mtchw... Awon oloshos

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by deliveryboy: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2016
The $500m was not enough for her campaign, na sperm reno for claim say buhari donate make we for confirm say him don finally craze. Reno has till 2019 to cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2016
Oblang:

And if its done in secret, how does reno omokri know abt it? U ppl think america is Nigeria where they don't respect their rules...
guess you are one of those people that think America is heaven on earth?with angels and saints walking the streets undecided
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Debra911(f): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2016
saintmark88:

Ur the one who's reasoning is skewed, the allegation never said that aid was given to d Clinton foundation.. It said it was given as support for her campaign...... Make una dey use brain sometimes nah

Haa, nawa oo.
She don collect money bin say she don collect money. Hahahaha....
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2016
greatiyk4u:

A link to these assumptions of urs will change my impression about you

Thank me later

Ignorance isn't an excuse bro... I can't spoon-feed you ... Google can help alot...

Maybe start your research by googling Mrs Ndi-Okereke Onyiuke fundraising for Obama in Nigeria...
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2016
ajoskele:
Reno Omokri, making mockery of himself since time immemorial.

But this grandma Lauretta get bad mouth(abi finger) oo.
I like her writing style; brevity, choice of words, captivating imagery, etc. She just schooled Reno

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by koolModee: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2016
[Oga midfinger, you are a big fool. I know you . Hide here all you can, one day you go get knock for your head. I know it's hard for you ppl when you see truth being told to the Nigerian ppl. Well, it's all in the package that comes with being a black man. Everything wrong! quote author=midfinger post=50997755]Lol,such a shameless woman!,I find this rather disgusting that a woman who just recently cross carpeted to APC ,will open her cavity to spew such a garbage. Interestingly, she didn't voice out when she was working under the same paymaster as Reno,now she's got a new paymaster so therefore she is a saint.utter rubbish!... She can deceive as many gullible mofos as much as she wants,but not certainly me and other sane individuals. If I may ask,do we expect her to admit that the buhari government sponsored Clinton campaign ?A food for thought...[/quote]
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Almand: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2016
2n2k:

The Obama campaign organization itself denounced the fund raising championed by Okereke (the NSE DG) then as unauthorized and dissociated itself from it
After the outcry from Nigerians and the talk about efcc getting involved
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by texazzpete(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1) Didn't you read when such funding was organized for Obama at his first coming even in Nigeria?

Nigerians carried out a fundraising dinner for Obama. Obama never asked for or received that money, since is it ILLEGAL to receive campaign funds from foreign nationals.

It is not the first time Nigerians would be using politics to hammer.

Whynotthetruth:

2)What and how did Funding into Hilary foundation come about & increase suddenly? From Americans?

What does the Clinton Foundation have to do with the Clinton Campaign fund?

Whynotthetruth:

Some level of decorum should be exhibited when talking or supporting some lies...

I wish you would apply common sense in making your own analyses.

4 Likes

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by midfinger(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
superstarDikk:
You say you are sane? maybe the word has a different meaning in you dictionary. 500million dollars? haba bros. Its never too late to start using your brain sha.
hey dude so 500mil is up to the money squandered by both the past rulers and the present ruler..I can only laugh at your crude ignorance.
Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by ajoskele(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
kITATITA:

I like her writing style; brevity, choice of words, captivating imagery, etc. She just schooled Reno
We call that brutality!

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by Jaideyone(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2016
wailers and their foolishness. the total campaign fund for Clinton wasn't even up to 700m dollars and buhari contributed 500m out of it? how more foolish can these guys get?
they can't even play opposition properly. yet they want power back by 2019. bunch clowns.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/709815/hillary-clinton-how-much-spent-campaign-net-worth-bill-rich

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/campaign-finance/

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

foolish PDP minions

4 Likes

Re: A Reply To Reno Omokri By Lauretta Onochie On Hillary Clinton's Election Funding by drss2(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2016
saintmark88:

Then you have to provide proof for educated folks like me to believe you. U can't just come with allegations without proof nd expect it to resonate with an educated folks, thts not gonna happen bro
oh so na now una know say certain word called "proof" exist yet d same word no exist wen PDP members ar accused of corruption. yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami / Buhari's Victory, Not A Popular Mandate - Northern Statesman / Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.